David Desharnais

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: David Desharnais

In Response to Re: David Desharnais:
    In Response to Re: David Desharnais : Bang on! Hey Kennedy? I know you & I have had our differences & I blame me more than you, because I treated you "just as a Scab lover" & never really listened because of that. In other words I was looking for a fight because of who you cheered for, not for what you were saying. There's others on here though that I respect a lot & they seemed to be OK with you being a...."OH GAWD THIS SO HARD FOR ME!!......a hab fan " so I started to read your stuff with an open mind. You're not the typical Hab fan (like Miller). You're even keel & look at things odjectively. I know we won't always agree, because I can't even agree with a lot of Bruin fans. Can we bury the hatchett & start over & if we disagree with something I'll show more respect for your opinion?   
    Posted by nitemare-38

Sounds good to me!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

In Response to Re: David Desharnais : Yeah sure Kennedy.This post was solely about hockey pools.Maybe if he was updating us on a little known player from the Wild or Kings for example rather than just more trying to goad folks into debate while applauding your own.I'm sure everyone in Habland would appreciate getting updates on Marchand and Kampfer.You know-just for the pools........
    Posted by dezaruchi

lol, it wasn't just about pools... but if you're asking for my take on potential late (and not so late) rounds sleepers in deeper pools next year, here it is.  (note : I play in a 17 teams x25 players keepers league, so sleepers are real sleepers here)

1. Anaheim Ducks : There shouldn't be too many suprises in Anaheim.  Maybe Luca Sbisa, a young prospect D they got in a trade sending Chris Pronger in Philly.  They recently signed him for 8.7 millions... 4 years.

2. Atlanta Thrashers : I'd take a chance with Wheeler to have a breakout season in the next 2 years.  At 6'5'', it usually takes a little more time to get going at the NHL level.  Going fifth overall in 2004.  I have to think Boston made a mistake trading him away.  Gotta respect his 89 points in 27 games in 2003-2004.  I'd also keep an eye on the team's plans for Burmistrov... he might get more responsibility than a 4th line center... but I don't think he'll be quite ready next year.  Bogosian is also having a shitty season, so he might be available in later rounds.

3. Boston Bruins : You know them much better than I do.  Just the usual : Seguin should have a better 2nd season and Savard might be forgotten by a few poolers.

4. Buffalo Sabers : Don't like that team.  Just don't forget Roy who's been injured and might appear in lower rankings.

5. Calgary Flames : I don't expect big surprises... I've grown tired of waiting for Backlund to break out.  Maybe next year, who knows ?

6. Carolina Hurricanes : I would be hoping for Sutter to rack up a little more points than he did this year.  McBain...

7. Chicago Blackhawks : I don't think Michael Frolik (baby Jagr) has reached his potential yet.  He might have a good 2011-2012 season if he settles in well with the Hawks.

8. Colorado Avalanche : Don't forget Fleishmann and Mueller, they might still be available in later rounds, considering they've been injured most of this season.  Erik Johnson could also be in for one heck of a season IMO...

9. Columbus Blue Jackets : Huselius (injured 2010-11 season...) same story.  Filatov ??  I'd pick him up if he gets traded, maybe...

10. Dallas Stars : Don't expect any big surprises.

11. Detroit Red Wings : Same thing.  One of the most predictable team in the NHL.

12. Edmonton Oilers : Don't forget about injured D, Ryan Whitney (27 pts in 35 games, +17) on a team which is bound for more success over the next few years.  Pajaarvi... I like his chances of breaking out next season.  Especially since Penner left for L.A... he'll get his chances on the top two lines.  I also think Hall, Gagner, Eberle and Hemsky (if he can, for once, stay healthy) will all have a better season...

13. Florida Panthers : I wouldn't put a penny on the Panthers organisation for the next few years.  But Booth and Kullikov are worth considering if they're still available in later rounds.

14. LA Kings :  I'd take a shot on Brayden Schenn... hoping he grabs Stoll's second line spot.

15. Minnesota Wild : Pierre-Marc Bouchard and Guillaume Latendresse could still be available in later rounds.  They're worth a flyier in deeper leagues.

16. Montreal Canadiens : Potential sleepers here... would be Desharnais, and PaciorettyMarkov might slip down the standings, so he might go unnoticed in the first couple of rounds.  Lars Eller would be a "long shot"...

17. Nashville Preds : I don't like picking players from this team.  For some reason, they seem to always underachieve.  Cal O'Reilly, Geoffrion and Kostitsyn may call for some consideration in later rounds...

18. New Jersey Devils : If you're lucky, you might be able to grab Zach Parise in the second round...

19. New York Islanders : Definitely Okposo (played only 29 games this year, 16 points, +5) and Mark Streit are worth a grab if other fellows didn't do their homeworks... Al Montoya could be of some use if you have a habit of picking your goalie(s) late.

20. New York Rangers : Anisimov is slowly securing his top two lines center position, but he has some competition with Boyle and Stepan... so I wouldn't put too much money on a center from the Rangers...

21. Ottawa Senators : Nothing worth it, except for Karlsson, who'll be grabbed by someone else... Forget the Sens

22. Philadelphia Flyers : No surprises expected.

23. Phoenix Coyotes : In very late rounds, Boedker and OEL are worth considering, IMO... Tikhonov might be in there in a year or two...

24. Pittsburgh Pens : No surprises expected, except Jordan Staal, who's been injured for a good part of the season.  He was expected to play on a line with Malkin, but that never really happened this year.  He could be in for his best season to date next year. 

25. San Jose Sharks : I would expect Vlasic to have a much better season... Worst season this year...

26. St-Louis Blues : Don't forget Perron.  And don't wait too long before grabbing Pietrangelo as one of your D...

27. Tampa Bay Bolts : The ones worth knowing are known already...

28. Toronto Maple Leafs: Depending on how he finishes the season, I might consider Kadri, as the Leafs seem to be getting better over time.  Phaneuf could be in for his best season as a Leaf now that Kaberle is gone...

29. Vancouver Canucks : I don't see the day when we'll see Hodgson in the NHL, but when he does, you have to consider that pick.  Another guy worth mentionning is Cory Schneider if he ever grabs a No 1 G spot somewhere.

30.  Washington Capitals : Marcus Johansson could definitely be a sleeper next year, centering one of the Caps top two lines.. The other guys shouldn't be surprising us too much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

kennedy/wedgy...what is your purpose for entering this site? convince bruin fans to start rooting for the habs? rub the b's fans the wrong way? say i told you so? there has to be some pleasure you get from it, and don't say "to talk hockey". why would you care what a bruin fan thinks? why would i care what a habs fan thinks? it just comes off as trying to stir the pot in a place your not wanted.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

'Cause I think talking hockey with rivals is a lot more fun. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

We'll have to have our own playoff pool.We Canadians can all join the CBC pool and start our own group.Should add some entertainment....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

We'll have to have our own playoff pool.We Canadians can all join the CBC pool and start our own group.Should add some entertainment....
    Posted by dezaruchi

CBC pool ?  I never checked it out.  For what I've seen though, no hockey pools compare to Yahoo's Hockey Fantasy...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: David Desharnais : CBC pool ?  I never checked it out.  For what I've seen though, no hockey pools compare to Yahoo's Hockey Fantasy...
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop

CBC pool gives away free cars and has free entry.I'll check out yahoo though.TheScore.ca has good free pools also.I won a Sharp Aquos as a weekly prize 2 seasons ago.This year they're giving away watches and cash.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Why all the hate for Kennedy? He has had some good objective posts here? Most people on here visit other sites anyways. It's the same thing. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: David Desharnais : Bang on! Hey Kennedy? I know you & I have had our differences & I blame me more than you, because I treated you "just as a Scab lover" & never really listened because of that. In other words I was looking for a fight because of who you cheered for, not for what you were saying. There's others on here though that I respect a lot & they seemed to be OK with you being a...."OH GAWD THIS SO HARD FOR ME!!......a hab fan " so I started to read your stuff with an open mind. You're not the typical Hab fan (like Miller). You're even keel & look at things odjectively. I know we won't always agree, because I can't even agree with a lot of Bruin fans. Can we bury the hatchett & start over & if we disagree with something I'll show more respect for your opinion?   
    Posted by nitemare-38

Get a room you two....yuck.

Sections
Shortcuts