David Krejci contract?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Re: David Krejci contract?

Well, to be fair (something you Bruins fans know nothing about), if Scott Gomez is worth 7 million a year then I dont see how Krejci would take less than 180 billion a season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I don't think either one is blazingly fast, but I do find DK to be above average.  Perception is interesting, since we watch the same thing but see different results.

In Response to Re: David Krejci contract?:
    [QUOTE]Krejci is my favorite player, but he was not blessed with speed...bergy is really really fast on the other hand. From what i've seen, I don't think its even close
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: David Krejci contract? : Actually he does have the offensive creativity and upside that Krejci has, he's just blossomed into a different player under the Julien regime.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]
    I don't think Begeron has the same offensive creativity or upside that Krejci has.He is the better overall player and the guy I want on the ice late in the game if the B's are up by 1 but DK is better offensively.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Krejci is my favorite player, but he was not blessed with speed...bergy is really really fast on the other hand. From what i've seen, I don't think its even close
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]I wouldn't describe Bergeron as really fast.He is a good solid ,strong skater but not overly fast.I think it is the one aspect of his game that prevents him from being what one would call a superstar .If he was a little faster he would be better offensively

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: David Krejci contract?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: David Krejci contract? : and, unless his life-view changes, I expect to see the same attitude in the next negotiation. My bet...$5 million per season cap hit for whatever number of years DK and PC want. There won't be any issue in this negotiation.  is in the 6's next year) that prevent you from getting those depth players.Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Then we'll agree to disagree DK will want three years to have a big payday again at the end of this upcoming extension. PC can dictate the years if he so chooses which at some point he has too $5Mil per sounds about right though.