David Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Re: David Krejci

Shup, there is not one post about it being a dirty hit or hockeys to mean or anything, do you just post without reading?  Oshie's a good player, it was a clean hit, he even knocked chara down earlier in the game. 

Hopefully its only a week he's out. 

by the way, is there any other team that could have 2 centres hurt and have a guy like bergeron take the #1 spot?  not bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to David Krejci:
    [QUOTE]man did he ever get the worst out of that hit.head went back a struck the boards like a hammer ,whats the word is he allright . i hope so  
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

BRUINS website updated at 4:50PM.  KREJCI OUT "at least one week". Let's hope when the uncertainty becomes certain, he's O.K. and able to return soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

David Krejci

man did he ever get the worst out of that hit.head went back a struck the boards like a hammer ,whats the word is he allright . i hope so  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Anyone else miss Savard ? I do...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Hope Krejci is okay. My guess for the next game:
    LUCIC--BERGERON--HORTON
    CARON--CAMPBELL--RYDER
    WHEELER--SEGUIN--RECCHI
    PAILLE--MARCHAND--THORNTON

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

because of the unpredictable nature of concusssions, should they consider putting Krejci on LTIR (10 games?), activate Sturm or Savard whoever is ready, that is if either one is ready?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

News: Per Bruins tweet, Krejci has a concussion, will be out at least a week, and then will be re-evaluated.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Well with these blogs everyone will want everyone suspended.  So lets suspend someone.  He has a concusion.  Maybe we can make the rinks bigger and make the boards outta nerf material.  And the ice is pretty hard.  Wonder if they could soften it up somehow.  I still think they should take the checking outta this sport.  I mean players are gonna get hurt if its a contact sport.  You know what.  I bet Matt Cooke had involvement in this.  Suspend him as well

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

I haven't seen anyone, on any board, calling for a suspension. I'd speculate that the concussion didn't come from the actual check, but when Krejci's head hit the dasher. If it had happened on open ice I doubt he'd have been concussed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I believe that Krejci aslo had a concussion in his first NHL game on a shot to the head from Adam Mair.  So I guess this is at least #2 for him...

Hope he heals quickly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nhl/news/story?id=5775651

Not the biggest fan of Joe Mcdonald or his reliability but this report "Mild Concussion" is what I expected. This is where I miss Savard and depth at Center you just can't have enough playmakers. I expected Krejci to miss a few games and I think he will. It's hockey injuries will happen where in November here they come.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: David Krejci:
    [QUOTE]Well, it was good he didn't go out on a stretcher. Hopefully he'll only miss a couple. I am just not excited about Pialle coming back into the mix. He good on the PK but seems to be lackluster in all other areas. Give Hammill a chance, might be a good little evaluation period to see what he can bring to the table in the NHL. Or put Wheels at C, maybe it would be the spark he needs to get going.
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Actually if one really thinks about the issue, it is time for Wheeler to be a center.  He has been playing better and according to many Seguin blongs on wing.  As for Hammill, bring him up.  If he rises to the occasion then great, if not send him back to juniors.... hahahha.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Well, it was good he didn't go out on a stretcher. Hopefully he'll only miss a couple.

I am just not excited about Pialle coming back into the mix. He good on the PK but seems to be lackluster in all other areas. Give Hammill a chance, might be a good little evaluation period to see what he can bring to the table in the NHL. Or put Wheels at C, maybe it would be the spark he needs to get going.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

seabass,

No there hasn't been a mention of a suspension.  But with every hit there always is someone on here crying about it.  I keep saying its hockey. 

Yes I do read these posts.  Too many.  65% want suspensions for clean hits. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I wasn't going to start a new thread but this is the laest.
    No news is good news ?

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What now ?  These freakin concussions !  You can't hit or get hit anymore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Krejci didn't look too dazed when he got up. Him being out for about a week sounds about right.
    Posted by NumbaFouwer[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing . 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

can't believe it has happened to this guy again. We really needed his production on ice. Good news is that it is a low grade concussion. I aint no medical expert but if a guy can get up the way he did the serverity of the concussion is less vs what happened to Savard or Bergeron who just knocked the @# out and couldn't even move on their own.

He should be back after a week , if not two weeks.

The lineup should look like

Horton Bergeron Lucic
    Caron Wheeler Recchi
    Ryder Seguin Marchand
    Paille Campbell Thorton

The third line really shouldn't have Paille in there and it needs a guy who can play stable defense to make it balanced out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Paille in ?  How is that going to solve the center position ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to David Krejci:
    [QUOTE]man did he ever get the worst out of that hit.head went back a struck the boards like a hammer ,whats the word is he allright . i hope so  
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

We can only hope.  I am not a doctor and I'm not going to play one on these boards.  But my gut tells me he's okay.  If he's misses a game or two so be it. But I'm thinking we dodged a bullet.  Like I said, that's just what my gut tells me.  And he's not always right....so I guess I'm just trying to be positive.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: David Krejci : Hamill has done nothing in Providence this year to deserve a promotion.
    Posted by 306bruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Uugh. Anyone? Colborne?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Well, it was good he didn't go out on a stretcher. Hopefully he'll only miss a couple. I am just not excited about Pialle coming back into the mix. He good on the PK but seems to be lackluster in all other areas. Give Hammill a chance, might be a good little evaluation period to see what he can bring to the table in the NHL. Or put Wheels at C, maybe it would be the spark he needs to get going.
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Hamill has done nothing in Providence this year to deserve a promotion.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

A healthy Savard!  I worry now that this year's "Trent Whitfield" will be brought up to replace a possible LTIR for Krejci, McGratton.  Please no!  Let the kids play.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Well with these blogs everyone will want everyone suspended.  So lets suspend someone.  He has a concusion.  Maybe we can make the rinks bigger and make the boards outta nerf material.  And the ice is pretty hard.  Wonder if they could soften it up somehow.  I still think they should take the checking outta this sport.  I mean players are gonna get hurt if its a contact sport.  You know what.  I bet Matt Cooke had involvement in this.  Suspend him as well
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Has anybody here asked for a suspension? 

I haven't seen anyone say that, and it would be crazy since Oshie did nothing wrong other than deliver a big hit. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Krejci didn't look too dazed when he got up. Him being out for about a week sounds about right.

Sections
Shortcuts