David Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: David Krejci

I put this in a blog response, but here's another option to deal with Krejci's absence.

Lucic-Horton-Ryder
    Caron-Bergeron-Recchi (this line needs to start scoring...)
    Marchand-Seguin-Wheeler
    Paille-Campbell-Thornton

Ryder was never a first liner when Savard was the #1 C, but he's been the second best RW on the team.  Horton moving to C makes him the best RW.  I like the speed of the Seguin line, and I like keeping Bergeron's line intact.

As for call-ups, I'd hold off for now.  The Bruins already have three rookies (Calder eligible) in the lineup in Seguin, Caron, and Marchand.  Hard to win when more than 1/4 of your forwards is a rook.  I think they're at the limit now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

the bruins should have paid this guy 6million a year.  when he gets hurt seems like the team will stop performing. now i know why they didnt sign queeney Kessel to sign this guy.  he is so so so so so much more valuable to this team than any of the recent signings.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: David Krejci:
    [QUOTE]I haven't seen anyone, on any board, calling for a suspension. I'd speculate that the concussion didn't come from the actual check, but when Krejci's head hit the dasher. If it had happened on open ice I doubt he'd have been concussed.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I watched the so-mo replay and he really bashed his head on the dasher after the hit.  That's where the damage was done.

And in Oshie's defense, if he lets up on the hit then he's the one who gets his clock cleaned.  Better to give than receive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Injuries are part of the game... they can happen to any player anytime. Looked like a clean hit to me. Players need to use their own judgement and live with the results. If we pansy down this sport so that nothing bad ever happens, we might as well start watching golf. I think Krejci is a huge key to this team's success and I wish him well. For now, others will need to step up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: David Krejci : Yeah youre IMO all matt cookes fault suspend him for sure. Better question why does Krejci go for that hit lol. We need him to play a gretzky game and not get hurt lol. But this might be seguins big chance Seguin on the first line lucic-seguin-horton lets see if he can do it.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    I like your thinking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Well with these blogs everyone will want everyone suspended.  So lets suspend someone.  He has a concusion.  Maybe we can make the rinks bigger and make the boards outta nerf material.  And the ice is pretty hard.  Wonder if they could soften it up somehow.  I still think they should take the checking outta this sport.  I mean players are gonna get hurt if its a contact sport.  You know what.  I bet Matt Cooke had involvement in this.  Suspend him as well
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Yeah youre right IMO all matt cookes fault suspend him for sure.

Better question why does Krejci go for that hit lol. We need him to play a gretzky game and not get hurt lol. But this might be seguins big chance Seguin on the first line lucic-seguin-horton lets see if he can do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

[QUOTE]I haven't seen anyone, on any board, calling for a suspension. I'd speculate that the concussion didn't come from the actual check, but when Krejci's head hit the dasher. If it had happened on open ice I doubt he'd have been concussed.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Unless he would have hit his head on the ice. Don't speculate, you don't know. Let's just leave it at the actual fact that he hit the dasher. Chara thought he hit the ice as well.

Hopefully, Bergy will be allowed to focus on offence with Looch, and Hort. Cambell may be the second line centre but I'd rather see him as the shutdown/checking line centre. From what I've read, management would prefer to move Seguin to wing and bring Paille in as centre... in some strange way, we don't seem so strong at centre anymore... funny how the season goes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

in an odd twist of fate, Oshie is done long term as he broke his ankle in a post-whistle scuffle tonight, and will undergo surgery

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I heard Chiarelli on the radio this morning speaking of the injuries . Here are some of the updates:
    Krejci,  is still suffering from the concussion and has to be re-evaluated next week. Does not look good for his return that fast next week.
    Savard, will be skating real soon and needs to pass some more tests before getting back on the ice with contact .  He has no more symptoms of PCS .
    Sturm, is skating but is a little behind Savvy to join the team.
    Boychuk, is not wearing a playing cast and skating to stay in shape. Don't be surprised to see him back next week. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I-Like-Hockey: I agree 100%.  Krejci needs to avoid contact.  He has to adjust his game like and play perimeter hockey.  I think Lucic adjusted his.  He know longer feels he has to fight every game or have a big hit every shift.  he is scoring and healthy...

Sections
Shortcuts