David Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

David Krejci

Nice frosted hair!  Good thing you had a HAT TRICK TONIGHT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: David Krejci

Gotta love him. What a clutch player he has been for the Bruins !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

everyone can complain about how he isn't a true number one center all they want. in the playoffs, he is. he is the opposite of sedin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Every year, every playoff, Krecji shows why he is as valuable as Chara. Just a consumate superb offensive player when the marbles all count. He is everything that we wanted out of Savard, and then some. And I get so sick of the regular season, let's dump Krecji, let's trade for a "star" offensive player...David is on another level in the playoffs. He is Mr. Playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great playoffs so far, but he has to bring the frosted hair back.

If he doesn't, trade him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Im not the biggest fan but he is always clutch come the playoffs.  Hes playing awesome. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Trade him now while his value is the greatest!!!!! 

Love the guy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Leading scorer in the playoffs so far. Leading goalscorer in the playoffs.  And the only Bruin, other than maybe Rask, who CBC gave a tongue bath for their game tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Leading scorer in the playoffs so far. Leading goalscorer in the playoffs.  And the only Bruin, other than maybe Rask, who CBC gave a tongue bath for their game tonight.

True.  During the HNIC post game segment they gushed about him.  Elliotte Friedman shared the impressive stat that in 63 career playoff games Krejci has 57 points. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

From The Toronto Sun, Tuesday, May 7, 2013

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/06/maple-leafs-need-to-find-answer-to-bruins-david-krejci?utm_source=addThis&utm_medium=addthis_button_email&utm_campaign=Maple+Leafs+need+to+find+answer+to+Bruins%27+David+Krejci+%7C+Toronto+Maple+Leafs+%7C+Sports+%7C+Toronto+Sun#.UYrWtYiGH8o.email

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Not a coincidene that Bruins blew a 3-0 series lead 2010 after he got injured.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Come next January, some of you will betray him again and call him lazy and want him traded.

Some of you will never learn.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

rufus, i always point to that in that series...he got hurt, and the team just came off at the wheels. he is essentially an MVP in the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Come next January, some of you will betray him again and call him lazy and want him traded.

Some of you will never learn.

For some that notion may emerge in October.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

David Krejci= Money.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Not a coincidene that Bruins blew a 3-0 series lead 2010 after he got injured.

I remember when he got hit and skated off my buddy thought it was a broken collarbone and instantly said "series is over." At first I thought he was joking but after a few questions I kind of agreed with him, in the sense that they wouldn't go far without him. 

Were it not for Thomas, he probably would have won the conn smythe. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

rufus, i always point to that in that series...he got hurt, and the team just came off at the wheels. he is essentially an MVP in the playoffs.

When he got hurt it was the same time the Flyers got Gagne back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

he has to be one of the most under-rated players in the league.

With DK and Bergeron Seguin  better resign himself to playing wing for quite awhile.

Also it is time for him to get going. He was okay in game 1, very good in game 2, not great in gane 3 and worse tonight.  i guess the good news is the fact the Bruins are up 3-1 with no points from one of their key scorers.

Meanwhile DK, Looch and Horton have been a one line wrecking crew and really fun to watch. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

It's probably a good thing he doesn't perform like this in the regular season.

If he did, the Bruins wouldn't be able to afford him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

The guy's an amazing play-off performer. And his strength, skillset  is underrated & he's no perimeter player. As his 1st goal showed he doesn't mind getting into the trenches. He's turning into one of the best performing Bruin in the playoffs I've ever seen. When Healy started saying how DK slowed the play down as he was coming in. I said " That's because he's The Matrix!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

I have always been a fan of David Krejci (don't you just hate it when people constantly misspell his name?), but don't forget that Nathan Horton has been "clutch" as well: 2 game-winners already, and a great play as he took Phaneuf's hit to release DK for the OT goal.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

I have always been a fan of David Krejci (don't you just hate it when people constantly misspell his name?), but don't forget that Nathan Horton has been "clutch" as well: 2 game-winners already, and a great play as he took Phaneuf's hit to release DK for the OT goal.

Hopefully Hortons fine.  He was awarded the player of the game Ranger jacket, but was not in the room after the game for the media availability.  Krejci specifically mentioned that he gave the jacket to him because of the hit he took to make the play.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Hopefully Hortons fine.  He was awarded the player of the game Ranger jacket, but was not in the room after the game for the media availability.  Krejci specifically mentioned that he gave the jacket to him because of the hit he took to make the play.

From the replay, it looked as though no contact was made with the head, so he probably doesn't have a concussion. He also got up immediately after laying flat on the ice, so if there is an injury, it doesn't seem too serious.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

From the replay, it looked as though no contact was made with the head, so he probably doesn't have a concussion. He also got up immediately after laying flat on the ice, so if there is an injury, it doesn't seem too serious.

I hope you're right. I saw him get up immediately after the play as well (on the replay). And some Bruins even seemed to be looking for him while they were celebrating after the goal. Classy move by DK to give him the jacket.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Krecji was the recipient of acouple great Horton plays. On the B,s 3rd goal Hortons play to Krecji was tremendous. Hope hes alright, that line together is once again "hard to play against"