David Legwand Butt-Ends Evgeni Malkin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

David Legwand Butt-Ends Evgeni Malkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afImI0CcGzo

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/report-no-hearing-scheduled-for-legwand-butt-ending-malkin/

For those of you venturing to Western Pennsylvania this month. Evgeni Malkin now has an A Capella singing engagement at the Pittsburgh Met.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Re: David Legwand Butt-Ends Evgeni Malkin

Reminds me of that Briere stick to Ovechkin "right in the fig leafs" several years back, though that one was a spear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxi77lWJdaw

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

countertenor at the met I would assume .

No guy deserves a stick stab to the junk but Malkin almost deserved it. Because it's a penguin and prone to flopping I have to wonder if it even got him in the jewels or was he just taking the dive.

This used to be more common back in the day. Guys like Linseman were brutal. Guys protected their nads when they went into the corner with him. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The family jewels?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Weird Science?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The family jewels?

I'm not embarrassed to say I liked Weird Science way back then.  "Drink it ...."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think Malkin needs a better cup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I think Malkin needs a better cup.

Then he'd stop being a buttercup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

The family jewels?

I'm not embarrassed to say I liked Weird Science way back then.  "Drink it ...."

"Give me the keys Lisa! I can drive!"

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"We forgot to hook up the doll!"

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

"Bigger T!ts"

• You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Legwand looks to his right and doesnt see the ref call the high sticking penalty then immediately gives malkin payback. Good for him, the refs niot only let the big goof away with alot of that crap but they also buy into his dives. Pathetic, only on crosbys team

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

I can't believe Neal didn't get more than a 2 minute penalty and $5,000 fine for his crosscheck to the head with his history. He had plenty of time to aim lower but went for the head. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Be funny seeing Malkin get the shot in the cods and Crosby hitting the ice in sympathy.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to bruinsow's comment:

I can't believe Neal didn't get more than a 2 minute penalty and $5,000 fine for his crosscheck to the head with his history. He had plenty of time to aim lower but went for the head. 

Was wondering the same thing. Neal needs to get dropped

Someone needs to teach this guy a real lesson.  He's beyong Marchand/Ott and is entering Jarkko Ruttu area. 

To be clear: 

An elbow to the head is almost an automatic suspension.

A cross check to the face is a a joke of a fine.

To put this in perspective for a normal income:  $5K to someone who makes $5M is $80 to someone who makes $80K.  What a joke. 

Eighty bucks.  He got fined for less than the price of going out to dinner.  I'm not one for any of your crazy conspiracy theories, but do you think the fact that they're dropping like a rock in the standings has anything to do with it?  (I could potentially believe it.)

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Goon play which was no doubt embellished by Malkin.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Weird Science? Classic......"He Pukes, you Die" Thanks Chet. "Anybody with a haircut like that's an arsehole." Who wanted to butter Kelly Lebrocks muffins?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ovi got absolutely ripped here last week.  Malkin is a joke.  Soft and could care less.  20 goals for this lump.  But hes +11.  So all is good.   

In response to shuperman's comment:

Ovi got absolutely ripped here last week.  Malkin is a joke.  Soft and could care less.  20 goals for this lump.  But hes +11.  So all is good.   

+11.  That shows he cares and is an amazing hockey player.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Someone needs to teach this guy a real lesson.  He's beyong Marchand/Ott and is entering Jarkko Ruttu area. 

To be clear: 

An elbow to the head is almost an automatic suspension.

A cross check to the face is a a joke of a fine.

To put this in perspective for a normal income:  $5K to someone who makes $5M is $80 to someone who makes $80K.  What a joke

Eighty bucks.  He got fined for less than the price of going out to dinner.  I'm not one for any of your crazy conspiracy theories, but do you think the fact that they're dropping like a rock in the standings has anything to do with it?  (I could potentially believe it.)

How is this supposed to stop Neal from doing these kinds of things ?

And I don't like the way the NHLPA protects players who repeatedly do this cr@p.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Watching that game it was a shock that Neal didnt get an attempt to injure. Crosscheck to the head. Then after repeated high hit violations he gets a $5000 fine. Crazy.

And Legwand should have been suspended. A butt end/spear should be an automatic suspension.

Both cases are showing the league is way, way too concerned with whether the player gets hurt or not.  Both penalties were dangerous plays.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Personally,  I think that Malkin is worse because he constantly takes retaliatory penalties and dives unlike Ovechkin.

• Sections
    Shortcuts