Dear Dusty Bottoms

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Dear Dusty Bottoms

I am not starting this thread to be a dink.  I know I can be at times, but this time I'm serious and would like you to answer a question for me.  I'd appreciate an honest answer.  How many screen names have you had on BDC?

Here are the ones that I know:

BBReigns

RidingWithTheKing

RidingWithTheKing2

BassFishing

BassFishing2

CliffordWasHere

Dusty Bottoms

ClarkGrizwold  (I'm not sure about this one, but I think it was you).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Dear Dusty Bottoms

LOL  I thought this was going to be a thread sticking it to me for responding to that fool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If NAS is correct in his medical opinion of Dusty Bottoms being bi-polar we may have to ad the following to that list:

Null      

ColonCampbell

NHLOA

Tuuka-Fall

CactusTony

CactusTonia   

And for all we know, he could be Shupe. All depends on how it's treated.         

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

LOL  I thought this was going to be a thread sticking it to me for responding to that fool.

No, and I am dead serious about this.  I hope he answers me.  I'm sure there are a lot more screen names that we'd recognize, but didn't know it was him.  Everybody calls him Rusty on the Pats side of BDC, so that's probably another name he had (I'm thinking probably Rusty Grizwold because I think he was also Clark Grizwold).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

CactusTonia   

His sister.  Man, that was wicked funny!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Even if he had more, he wont admit it. Be funny as heck if he produced a list twice as long as the one we already have though.

Bi-polar,crazy, who knows. But he is a legend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Even if he had more, he wont admit it. Be funny as heck if he produced a list twice as long as the one we already have though.

That is what I'm hoping.  I think he must've had at least 15-20 names.  I think some of them we'd recognize but wouldn't know it was him.  I remember when the original RWTK got on here, I had no idea it was BBReigns (which I had plenty of disagreements with regarding PC) until he said it.  More recently, I remember reading posts from CliffordWasHere, but didn't know it was him until this week.

Come on Dusty Bottoms, don't let us down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

If NAS is correct in his medical opinion of Dusty Bottoms being bi-polar we may have to ad the following to that list:

Null      

ColonCampbell

NHLOA

Tuuka-Fall

CactusTony

CactusTonia   

Ya I havent seen much of Co ck Suck Tony.....Someone was calling him that last year. He seems to come around more when the Nucks are still alive. I'll have to say this, and probably get chastized for it,  but I dont think Bassfishing is out of line with some of the stuff he brings up. Ive agreed with several things he has brought up in discussion. And Im not sure how many user names he has had. Ive always thought it was odd that those that arent B's fans would get on another teams forum and post nonsense crap. Just seems like a big waste of time by someone that has no life. I got better things to do than fishing other team forums and stirring up crap.  Although, I am out of town right now, so I have tons of time at night to waste. LOL. Still seems like a waste of time to go bug others.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Null      

ColonCampbell

NHLOA

Tuuka-Fall

CactusTony

CactusTonia   

He used to make me laugh!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I am not starting this thread to be a dink.  I know I can be at times, but this time I'm serious and would like you to answer a question for me.  I'd appreciate an honest answer.  How many screen names have you had on BDC?

Here are the ones that I know:

BBReigns

RidingWithTheKing

RidingWithTheKing2

BassFishing

BassFishing2

CliffordWasHere

Dusty Bottoms

ClarkGrizwold  (I'm not sure about this one, but I think it was you).

Add:

DelGriffith

BunkerSpreckels

That's just off the top of my head.

Oh, I'm not him (it).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

So is he back again?! with a new alias. . .  unbelievable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to Nolakanookie's comment:

[QUOTE]

Null      

ColonCampbell

NHLOA

Tuuka-Fall

CactusTony

CactusTonia   

[/QUOTE]

Yeah....that's disappointing.  I still don't want to believe that they're the same person.  Tukka-Fail was midly amusing at one point.  Null doesn't deserve any praise.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

I have to agree with you on that. His posts were always so outrageous they were comical. Whatever happened to him?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He didnt last one day as Dusty Bottoms. Already banned again.

Not his fault though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Just for the record, bi-polar disorder has nothing to do with multiple personalities.

Neither does schizophrenia, everyone's favorite misused mental health term.

(this PSA is brought to you by the brand-new DSM-5.)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

[QUOTE]

Just for the record, bi-polar disorder has nothing to do with multiple personalities.

[/QUOTE]

He doesnt have multiple personalites. He has mulitple screen names but its always the same loser typing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

[/QUOTE]

The way you were posting compared to now I'm taking your word as being the authority on this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to jalvis' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Null      

ColonCampbell

NHLOA

Tuuka-Fall

CactusTony

CactusTonia   

[/QUOTE]

Yeah....that's disappointing.  I still don't want to believe that they're the same person.  Tukka-Fail was midly amusing at one point.  Null doesn't deserve any praise.

[/QUOTE]

NAS started a thread that was a petition to not respond to trolls or something like that. he signed it "backup goaler." one of the funniest things i have read on this site

Sections
Shortcuts