Dear Margery Eagan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dear Margery Eagan

Read you column in todays Herald. Predictable, even for you. What are you doing writing about hockey? Oh, yeah, cause you think there is a battered woman involved.

Why would you want an apology for this? From what I can tell Milan and his GF had too much to drink and got in an argument.Of course, this is the only couple that have done this.  Do you know what the argument was about? Clearly not, but as it turns out it was Milan did not want his GF to walk home barefoot. What a loser huh? Oh, wait you called him a jerk. Did he harm her? Did she say he laid a finger on her...Oh and I love how you threw in the fact he is 6 feet and 4 inches, and how you started the article with the fact the checked Van Ryn right through the glass...Nice touch, good job painting that picture of a monster for those who read your femenistic trash. Oh and he threw her purse and shoes at her...So tell me Marge, how does a pro athlete standing directly over soemone on the ground throw shoes and a purse at her and miss? I'll tell you how. he didnt throw them at her, he slammed them down on the ground in fustration that she refused to wear them for her own safety...
    Oh and the 911 calls. I noticed you added the plural form in there for effect. So some bystander  standing outside a bar at 1:30 a.m called 911..I'm sure the caller was sober, in a real good frame of mind like the caller in my town who called 911 last week to report she found a flea on her cat.
    I love how you throw in the "do you know who I am" statement.that completes the picture...What a "jerk". i'm shocked you didnt say he had horns on each side of his head. None of us, at the age of 23, after spending a summer of people telling us how awesome we are and getting standing ovations for just walking into a resteraunt to order pizza, have ever said anything we regret after a few drinks. Did the police have a problem with this "incident"? Did the girl he was with have a problem? Why do you?

You called Milan Lucic a jerk in a newspaper. I think you owe him an apology.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Dear Margery Eagan

Yes, Margery chose to once again write about two subjects she knows absolutely nothing about: Hockey and relationships with men.

Even for a writer that always picks the lowest hanging fruit and always fashions herself as a herioc victim advocate, this is pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I read the article and found the article seemed to be founded on hearsay. She seemed to weave some kind of truths (I really don't know what they may be, as she was sure elusive about the facts), into a story. And stories are just that. Made up. I guess there was a 911 call. I guess police were involved. But in the end, there is nothing. So the article is nothing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

What a twit. No wonder no reads the Herald anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oy... as a female journalist, who writes a lot about women's issues, I found that article to be a complete embarassment. Should not have ever seen print.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm in agreement with your statements, but take the time to send them to management at the Herald

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

I think Margery is an embarrasment to women.  She's been writing her whinny drivel for years now.  I have never been able to relate to anything she writes. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In Response to Dear Margery Eagan:
    [QUOTE]Read you column in todays Herald. Predictable, even for you. What are you doing writing about hockey? Oh, yeah, cause you think there is a battered woman involved. Why would you want an apology for this? From what I can tell Milan and his GF had too much to drink and got in an argument.Of course, this is the only couple that have done this.  Do you know what the argument was about? Clearly not, but as it turns out it was Milan did not want his GF to walk home barefoot. What a loser huh? Oh, wait you called him a jerk. Did he harm her? Did she say he laid a finger on her...Oh and I love how you threw in the fact he is 6 feet and 4 inches, and how you started the article with the fact the checked Van Ryn right through the glass...Nice touch, good job painting that picture of a monster for those who read your femenistic trash. Oh and he threw her purse and shoes at her...So tell me Marge, how does a pro athlete standing directly over soemone on the ground throw shoes and a purse at her and miss? I'll tell you how. he didnt throw them at her, he slammed them down on the ground in fustration that she refused to wear them for her own safety... Oh and the 911 calls. I noticed you added the plural form in there for effect. So some bystander  standing outside a bar at 1:30 a.m called 911..I'm sure the caller was sober, in a real good frame of mind like the caller in my town who called 911 last week to report she found a flea on her cat. I love how you throw in the "do you know who I am" statement.that completes the picture...What a "jerk". i'm shocked you didnt say he had horns on each side of his head. None of us, at the age of 23, after spending a summer of people telling us how awesome we are and getting standing ovations for just walking into a resteraunt to order pizza, have ever said anything we regret after a few drinks. Did the police have a problem with this "incident"? Did the girl he was with have a problem? Why do you? You called Milan Lucic a jerk in a newspaper. I think you owe him an apology.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    excellant!  outstahnding!!  she  sucks!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I especially enjoyed the part in which she wrote Lucic "does the brawls". Why did I have to keep reading after that? it ruined the good laugh I was having.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Margery Eagan and her buddy Jim Braudy are a couple of left wing coolaid drinkers. No surprise she took the position she did. But like Kelvana said, what is she doing commenting about hockey? She knows about as much about hockey as she does about conservative, responsible government (which we will hopefully get back in 2012). Keep writing about your heroes Duval and Mr. Frank as they take Massachusetts down the tubes, Marj

Sections
Shortcuts