Dear Mike Felger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Dear Mike Felger

You can stop crapping on Julien now. The unfunny "Shultz" jokes can stop. You sound like an @ss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: Dear Mike Felger

I appreciate the fact that felger talks about the Bruins... but he and Mazz have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. They would probably be the 1st to admit it, which is at least respectable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

...and he can join a long line of people in the Boston media who have ripped on Julien and the team without having any clue what they were talking about.  I'm not even sticking up for Claude so much as pointing out that the criticism of him was woefully uninformed.  Can't argue with results. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Cmon guys.  It's obvious that when they win it's in spite of Julien but when they lose it's because of him.  Same thing the Francona bashers have been saying for how many yrs now??Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Mike Felger:
    [QUOTE]I appreciate the fact that felger talks about the Bruins... but he and Mazz have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. They would probably be the 1st to admit it, which is at least respectable.
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

Really.  And they don't even see the common sense stuff.  Remember game 6 when Chara walked in for the backhand and Roloson saved it?  They were going nuts about that save, but I saw Chara pretty much put it into Roloson's glove and Roloson hot dogging it up.  Also they were talking about an in tight play and said that only Seguin and Ryder had the hands to move a puck around in tight.  Ryder?  Good hands in tight?  That shows they really aren't even watching.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

[QUOTE]...and he can join a long line of people in the Boston media who have ripped on Julien and the team without having any clue what they were talking about.  I'm not even sticking up for Claude so much as pointing out that the criticism of him was woefully uninformed.  Can't argue with results. 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

He's the first coach in 2 decades to get us to the finals. Not really sure what else people want from him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Last night was a milestone for Schultzy.  He actually moved players around the lineup a bit.  So, the argument that the status quo worked isn't really a valid one.

That was a totally different coaching style than what we've seen from him in the past.  Quick shifting players and sliding Pev's up and down the lineup may have been minor tweaks for most other coaches, but for Schultzy those are enormous changes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Felger doesn't admit he knows nothing about hockey. Recently he's been calling himself a hockey guy and saying things like "the most important aspect of goal scoring is finishing."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Whatever anyone thinks of Julien in the long term is overwith.I think with the B's performance this year Claude will be in Boston for a few more years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

Say what you want but, other than Dale, he is the biggest hockey fan of the sports talk guys.  I don't mind listening to him.  I don't agree with everything about Claude and strategy but some of his points are valid or at least talking points.

What's the alternative?
    Gresh and Zoe with mindless Pats talk?
    EEI with mindless Celtics talk?

IMO its refreshing.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

This is just this teams DNA.  Sooorrry....Fact, not opinion

Mike, you're right...you're ABSOLUTELY right, I mean...right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

BTW, this was pretty funny.  On last nights post game show, Felger was throwing it down to Giardi at the Garden, but instead they surprised him with this....http://www.csnne.com/05/28/11/Max-joins-the-party/landing_bruins.html?blockID=529955&feedID=6840

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]Last night was a milestone for Schultzy.  He actually moved players around the lineup a bit.  So, the argument that the status quo worked isn't really a valid one. That was a totally different coaching style than what we've seen from him in the past.  Quick shifting players and sliding Pev's up and down the lineup may have been minor tweaks for most other coaches, but for Schultzy those are enormous changes.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

The Schultz thing isn't funny and never was. Get off Felger's knob.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Mike Felger : The Schultz thing isn't funny and never was. Get off Felger's knob.
    Posted by Krispy73[/QUOTE]

This.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]Recently he's been calling himself a hockey guy and saying things like "the most important aspect of goal scoring is finishing."
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah he's been on pretty much every side of every coin.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Cmon guys.  It's obvious that when they win it's in spite of Julien but when they lose it's because of him.  Same thing the Francona bashers have been saying for how many yrs now??
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE]dont forget the doc rivers bashers! seems very unoque to boston fans in some ways! the only guy who gets more than all the credit is of course belichick!in reality, if i were ranking the four coaches as of now , i would put francona FIRST, followed by belichick, then julien then closely by rivers. i love them all but  i like that titois all about winning. he would drop (in the batting order) or bench his grandmother if she started slumping badly. he's about winning and trying new things til the player and team is performing. he will drop or bench papi, a jeter, youk, pedroia, whoever... it doesnt matter. . no blind loyalty. belichick seems content with doing enough just to dominate the regular season and take his chances and lose early in the playoffs. doc never changes regardless of how obvious things are. julien seems to be similar but ot worked this year, so there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Mike Felger : The Schultz thing isn't funny and never was. Get off Felger's knob.
    Posted by Krispy73[/QUOTE]

I think it's F'ing hilarious, bro.  Because, it's true.

Love Felger and Mazz.  Zoe's a riot too.  That Downie skit was priceless!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Mike Felger : I think it's F'ing hilarious, bro.  Because, it's true. Love Felger and Mazz.  Zoe's a riot too.  That Downie skit was priceless!
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]
    What's priceless is you saying the Bruins and CJ were "outclassed"  in every way as if it was fact. It was a great series in which the difference may have come down to coaching. CJ has now outcoached 3 guys who were supposedly his superiors. Give credit where it's due. I can now say (as fact) that CJ is a good coach. Please let us know the many ways in which Boston will be outmatched again. It gives me something extra to keep my eyes peeled for.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

Julien isn't my favorite coach of all time, by any means, but his system has worked here in Boston. 

He took over a crap team and took the them to the playoffs and almost upset the number 1 seed.  He took the team the the second round three times (though disappointing outcomes twice) and this team hadn't sniffed the second round in years. Then the obvious trip to the conference finals and now The Cup!

At this point, if Cam, PC, Don Sweeney, and Jacobs are sold on him, I don't see why I shouldn't be.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I for one ame glad that we have radio personalities who are willing to talk about our team...common, we have a radio station that for the last week has talked about nothing but bruins hockey...with a short redsox program thown in.  So what if you don't agree with him; whould you prefer the recognition that the bruins get on the other stations?  How much air time do you think that the Dolts got in Tampa?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Ruchi, i think we can agree, that game would have had a much different outcome if Tampa Bay traded 1 power play with us.

And Schultzy finally coached like a winner.  As a matter of fact, I had to pause my DVR to make sure that was Peverley on the ice with Bergeron and Seguin.  I nearly dropped my caffine-free Coke.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Ruchi, i think we can agree, that game would have had a much different outcome if Tampa Bay traded 1 power play with us. And Schultzy finally coached like a winner.  As a matter of fact, I had to pause my DVR to make sure that was Peverley on the ice with Bergeron and Seguin.  I nearly dropped my caffine-free Coke.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]
    We can agree the game COULD have had a different outcome. I'm just giving you the buisiness for having lost your faith in the team. On a super-positive note, your boy DK is showing flashes of greatness. I think the sky is the limit for he and his linemates. Throw Bergeron,Marchand and Seguin into a group of big game ready players and we've got a nucleus of 25 and under players that rivals any team in the league. Drafting the right D-man could solidy the Bruins future for many years to come. 4 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

I think the Schultz reference is a riot.Claude made more moves in game 7 than I ever remember. If he keeps that up he  may lose the Schultzy  reference. Felger ,Mazz and Zo are great  . They talk hockey most of the time right now what else can you ask for? 98.5 has helped bring hockey back to the publics eye.I don,t agree with everything they say but,at least you get to hear what they are thinking .You should call Felger . He knows everything he did play mite hockey . Hey we listen  to them its better than the hockey haters at eei.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Mike Felger : I think it's F'ing hilarious, bro.  Because, it's true. Love Felger and Mazz.  Zoe's a riot too.  That Downie skit was priceless!
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Of course you think it's hilarious....

I'm not a bro, bro.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Felger has been doing hockey before most of you were born. He called Jacobs a cheapskate to his face at one point and was basically banned from the Garden. That's when he moved to doing football. He knows what he is talking about....and Julien is a mediocre coach. Mazz on the other hand is clueless but at least he admits it. The worst radio guys are Dennis and Callahan who have dismissed hockey & the Bruins for 20 years but now they are "big fans". Don't listen to their station.............