Dear Nitemare38- You have a problem.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

Dear Nitemare38- You have a problem.

We get it. You absolutely love Thomas.

However, in this world there are these things called opinions. You should really get to know them.

"Tim Thomas is the most overrated goalie in the NHL and does not deserve the vezina"

This statement is an opinion. My opinion. I have the right to my own opinion. My opinion isnt better than yours and your opinion is not better than mine. If I express how i feel about thomas and critisize him, that doesnt make me a moron. That doesnt make me RMIller87. Not everybody is going to agree with you and think Thomas is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Not liking thomas doesnt mean Im mentally retarded.

You need to chill out man

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Dear Nitemare38- You have a problem.

Unfortunately (for you), facts don't support your opinion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

TT we get it you hate Thomas. NEWS FLASH BRO, NO ONE CARES.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

There is such a thing as stupid comments, an my opinion is you make alot of them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Even though I agree with his opinion and very few of the fanboys here do, his point is still well-taken.

Nightmare is so over the top when people get on TT its ridiculous.  He even starts calling people names before they post (tonight) because he knows we will say something about how awful he was.

It doesnt matter if most of you do not agree that TT is the most overrated player in the NHL (not just goalie) and does not deserve the Vezina. I certainly don't care if people agree wth me.  The point of this thread is that its very simple to just disagree without the crazy personal attacks when someone picks on your little Binkie.  Its childish.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

This dude (Nitemare38) has a big problem.

TTisOverrated definitely ain't me because I am a Habs' fan.

WOW -- Up 3-0 and losing to a team that just played yesterday ?

Enjoy your upcoming golf season, eh ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Nitemare 38 :

The only question now remaining is do you wish to see your playoff hopes dashed by R Miller (the real one), the NYR or the Habs this season ?

Think about it !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Take your time.

Hold a poll in your hometown if you must !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Nitemare38- You have a problem.:
    [QUOTE]Even though I agree with his opinion and very few of the fanboys here do, his point is still well-taken. Nightmare is so over the top when people get on TT its ridiculous.  He even starts calling people names before they post (tonight) because he knows we will say something about how awful he was. It doesnt matter if most of you do not agree that TT is the most overrated player in the NHL (not just goalie) and does not deserve the Vezina. I certainly don't care if people agree wth me.  The point of this thread is that its very simple to just disagree without the crazy personal attacks when someone picks on your little Binkie.  Its childish.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

The problem is that you and the other TT hater on this thread are one-dimensional posters.  Quite frankly it's boring.  If you're truly B's fans, broaden your depth of discusssion.  Surely you can think of something else besides TT bashing, no?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Nitemare38- You have a problem. : The problem is that you and the other TT hater on this thread are one-dimensional posters.  Quite frankly it's boring.  If you're truly B's fans, broaden your depth of discusssion.  Surely you can think of something else besides TT bashing, no?
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Go through my posts. I discuss the Bruins as well. You only think I dont cause of my screenname

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Funny RMiller that you"d show up tonite! If you're not TTisover rated he's one of your hab loving friends. In some way you're behind 90% of the TT bashing! Iamasox Idiot is the other!
    That's my opinion of you & Iamsox Idiot & if I took a poll on that here. I bet that opinion would be well shared!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Dear Nitemare38- You have a problem.:
    [QUOTE]We get it. You absolutely love Thomas. However, in this world there are these things called opinions. You should really get to know them. "Tim Thomas is the most overrated goalie in the NHL and does not deserve the vezina" This statement is an opinion. My opinion. I have the right to my own opinion. My opinion isnt better than yours and your opinion is not better than mine. If I express how i feel about thomas and critisize him, that doesnt make me a moron. That doesnt make me RMIller87. Not everybody is going to agree with you and think Thomas is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Not liking thomas doesnt mean Im mentally retarded. You need to chill out man
    Posted by TTisOverrated[/QUOTE]
    You've devoted a screen name to you're hatred of TT and you think Nitemare has a problem?I've had many debates with Nite and many others regarding TT,Rask,and other things.All debates ended with(at worst)an agreement to disagree.You may need thicker skin in order to come here and tell everyone that the Vezina winner is terrible........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]This dude (Nitemare38) has a big problem. TTisOverrated definitely ain't me because I am a Habs' fan. WOW -- Up 3-0 and losing to a team that just played yesterday ? Enjoy your upcoming golf season, eh ?
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Identity theft -  call 911

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

If I was a Habs fan I guess I would take pleasure in other teams misfortune because there isn't much pleasure in cheering for a weak a*s, collection of whiny pansies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's a stupid opinion, though. And you're 16 years old, a little tool, and clueless about life.

You're a younger version of other toolish trolls who post here.

Sections
Shortcuts