Dear Null

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dear Null

You win.  Your posts are being read by everyone and people are responding to your threads, keeping them at the top of the list.

Congrats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Re: Dear Null

NAS this is the defeatest in you talking.  You can still win.  Keep up the battle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

But there was interesting backyard chicken talk...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

This is worse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I can hear the theme from "Twilight Zone" right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

He has had plenty drop right off the radar. If you really wanna just enjoy the forums NAS, then you should stop worrying about the trolls (and Null in particular) and just enjoy banter with regular posters. You cant control the idiots who reply tohim in a realistic fashion (my recipes nothwithstanding). They are, in fact, bigger morons than he is and like mama said, you cant cure stupid. If you let it bother you to this extent, do you really want a nobody like him knowing it?

Just think of it this way. Imagine the pain of losing a Cup when you are that close and how intense it must be to continue this obsession for years afterwards. If I was Jesus I would feel sorry for him (and probably lay hands on him to remove the demons).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

NAS, think about it this way.

What's worse: a troll creating a thread to rile up the posters, or a poster creating a thread admitting defeat to the troll?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

The ignore feature comes in quite handy. You know that everyone of his posts are complete nonsense, big deal , so you have to scroll through, to get to the quality posts...it only takes 2 seconds of my life to do so. If you have spent enough time on here...you know who the good ones are, and who the idiots are. if this clown wants to spend his free time on here , spewing his conspiracy theory's ...Have at it . One thing is certain..I will not give him the time of day. Lets all just enjoy  watching the Bruins win their 7th cup !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

nothing will ever get rid of trolls. fact. unless they get careless and get booted by BDC. so why not have fun with them? don't read or acknowledge their post, JUST MAKE FUN OF THEM, or provide them with great summer recipes, i liked that angle also. never get into a hockey conversation with them, it's impossible. i've taken the angle that null is actually alain v. - and i'm having fun with it. as soon as they know they are getting under your skin, they've accomplished their goal. don't take the bait, LAUGH.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Somebody said that when they're on ignore- you see that they posted but you can't see what they wrote - so it's like someone mumbling from the trunk of your car. Just laugh at the pathetic person who keeps changing their name(Gregory's Daddy etc.) but posting the same drivel.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to NHLOA's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You win.  Your posts are being read by everyone and people are responding to your threads, keeping them at the top of the list.

Congrats.

Hey Big Guy,

You know the big picture as well as i do. I wish every thing in the NHL was above board and i honestly think you do too.  I know the B's have a great team. I know the Canucks also have a great team lead by the two highly skilled Sedins. I was also fortunate to watch Pavel Bure and his magic. Sadly, i also watched the NHLOA take this game into the gutter. I also know the NHLOA are just following orders.

Peace bro

what does anything you just typed have anything to do with boston bruins fans? go troll the nhl.com site or go picket somewhere where your incessant whining will be heard by people that actually have something to do with it. not one poster here has any affect on what the refs do during a game. btw the refs suck in every sport, not just the nhl. if it really effects your life so negatively, don't watch. find a hobby like - crotcheting or something. if this is something you truly believe to be true, why would you want to be associated with it in any way? i think your sad and funny at the same time, stick around, your fun to play with.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Congrats.

Hey Big Guy,

You know the big picture as well as i do. I wish every thing in the NHL was above board and i honestly think you do too.  I know the B's have a great team. I know the Canucks also have a great team lead by the two highly skilled Sedins. I was also fortunate to watch Pavel Bure and his magic. Sadly, i also watched the NHLOA take this game into the gutter. I also know the NHLOA are just following orders.

Peace bro

[/QUOTE]

As adkbeesfan said, if its love of the game and keeping it "pure" from corrupt officiating, then your efforts are better used elsewhere, like picketing Gary Bettman's office. But your reasoning for being here two years after your talented Sedin twins lost, changing your profile several times and posting the same tired gregory's daddy rant is borderline psychotic and all-in pathetic. Why the guy who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room started a thread dedicated to you is a real mystery. Congrats indeed, I think you won this round.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

NAS, he only wins if you let him get to you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[/QUOTE]

Hey Big Guy,

Peace bro

[/QUOTE]

So your strategy is to inundate the forum with corrupt officiating posts and then what's supposed to happen?

If everyone here were to agree that the officiating is corrupt, what would this change?

This is a small hard core forum with only a few dozen posters, I can't see what you are trying to accomplish.

And you're not going to change my mind, I've probably been watching hockey for a lot more years than you have and if anything the officiating has improved.  Watch just about any game from the 70's.  I've played at the collegiate level and there are many others here who've played at a high level.  Where did you ever play?  And how long have you been watching this game?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Not sure what the Bruins fans here have to do with any far-reaching league conspiracies, other than enjoying the events of 2011 that tormented you.  So what though?  Is the plan to try to 'get even' by slightly annoying .0001% of Bruins fans two years later?  

I think the NHL is the target of your misery, not us.  Go stalk the league office.  No?

Or, come here and join in hockey discussion like a few other Canucks fans have, instead of repeating the same nonsense over and over.  Explain why you think the Canucks deserved to win in 2011, at least... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Sorry. I only started it in response to a trolling thread. It won't happen again. Smile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

nothing will ever get rid of trolls. fact. unless they get careless and get booted by BDC. so why not have fun with them? don't read or acknowledge their post, JUST MAKE FUN OF THEM, or provide them with great summer recipes, i liked that angle also. never get into a hockey conversation with them, it's impossible. i've taken the angle that null is actually alain v. - and i'm having fun with it. as soon as they know they are getting under your skin, they've accomplished their goal. don't take the bait, LAUGH.

^ This

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

Sorry. I only started it in response to a trolling thread. It won't happen again. Smile

I wasn't being sarcastic - I DID find the chicken tallk interesting ;)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

So your strategy is to inundate the forum with corrupt officiating posts and then what's supposed to happen?

If everyone here were to agree that the officiating is corrupt, what would this change?

This is a small hard core forum with only a few dozen posters, I can't see what you are trying to accomplish.

And you're not going to change my mind, I've probably been watching hockey for a lot more years than you have and if anything the officiating has improved.  Watch just about any game from the 70's.  I've played at the collegiate level and there are many others here who've played at a high level.  Where did you ever play?  And how long have you been watching this game?

[/QUOTE]

No response?

Funny how EACH and EVERY game is rigged and no one notices but you?

Watching the game tonight?  How did the refs factor in within the first 28 seconds on Marchand's goal?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No response?

Funny how EACH and EVERY game is rigged and no one notices but you?

Watching the game tonight?  How did the refs factor in within the first 28 seconds on Marchand's goal?

[/QUOTE]

Of course he is. He watches every Bruins game and every Canucks game. He also comes on here and post the same conspiracy theories of how his beloved Canucks lost the Stanley Cup. He's done it consistently for 2 years now.

Those are obviously the actions of a normal person who is not sick in the head.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I understand fans from eastern conference teams trolling the site but a Canucks troll is just pathetic/pointless/waste of time. 

The possibility of the teams meeting up again when it matters (I.e the cup) is less than 5% but yet he continues to post here. 

Let it go bro, do something better with your time than continue to cry about something that happened 2 years ago.

Sections
Shortcuts