Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I want is for Stanley to stop making predictions.

[/QUOTE]

These are not predictions...just wishes that would make me the happiest fan in Canada

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If it was as easy as just saying it then it would be done already. Kelly is a bona fide NHL player that can chip in the odd goal. He's not so easily replaced. I'm all for Spooner playing his way on to the team. If he starts tearing it up offensively in Prov then he will leave them little choice. That isn't happening yet though.

[/QUOTE]

Of course it's not easy!  This is a Christmas list.  Also on my list:

1.  Shupe gets put on some sort of undercover mission in which he has to spend hockey season in South Florida.

2.  Chowda comes back.

3.  Duck Dynasty moves to a full hour format.

4.  Obama resigns after Obamacare is universally canceled.

5.  The next Star Wars movie doesn't suck.

6.  On my next deep sea fishing trip, I catch something that weighs more than 8 pounds.

7.  Stanley stops predicting things, not because I ever read them, but so that everyone will stop complaining about it.

8.  Pizza becomes healthy.

9.  Lambos become affordable.

10.  You reply to more things like you did here instead of, well, you know.

See?  Christmas list.  None of it will happen, but it sure would be great if so!

[/QUOTE]

I love #1.  

[/QUOTE]

I just wish Aaron Spelling were still alive to turn it into a TV show: shupe and the NAS!  I can hear the cheesy theme song now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

More like the Jerry Springer Show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just wish Aaron Spelling were still alive to turn it into a TV show: shupe and the NAS!  I can hear the cheesy theme song now.

[/QUOTE]

He's Buffy.  I'm Hildegard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Kelly,really? I,d think twice about trading 23. Im all in for getting Spooner up here as quick as possible but Kelly is just to valuble.He makes 8-10 outstanding D plays a game,pushes the puck up ice quick,PK, etc. etc. He attacks the puck like a D-back tackles the runner. He dont face guard taking your passing lanes away he attacks the puck with quickness. Remember when he broke his leg the B,s went into a terrible stretch & rebounded when he came back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice.  We'll pitch in for some delightful frocks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1st ....That this discussion board remains a pleasant place to discuss with my peers BRUINS fans and exchange ideas, views, opinions, and predictions in a respectfull manner .....

2nd ....please Santa make my wish come trought about our no 1 .Turtle in the NHL ...its a shame for my team to have such a player with the B's jersey ...he has been good for the team over the years but now he is usless just like ti..ts on a bull , its time for him to retire 

3rd I want another Stanley Cup and as a bonus I would like to see Spooner scoring the winning goal in the  last game of the final ...

4th I want to see Matt Fraser and Morrow with the B's before the end of the season ....

5th Finally  I want Reilley Smith to finish no1 Bruins scorer this season 

Merry Christmas to all the BRUINS fans worldwide .....special regards to all the BRUINS fans from Canada

[/QUOTE]

Merry Christmas Stanley... but it's sad that you have winning another Cup after your Thornton wish (like that is more important!)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to pucman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kelly,really? I,d think twice about trading 23. Im all in for getting Spooner up here as quick as possible but Kelly is just to valuble.He makes 8-10 outstanding D plays a game,pushes the puck up ice quick,PK, etc. etc. He attacks the puck like a D-back tackles the runner. He dont face guard taking your passing lanes away he attacks the puck with quickness. Remember when he broke his leg the B,s went into a terrible stretch & rebounded when he came back.

[/QUOTE]

If the third line center is the lynchpin of the team, let's start discussing who the B's should draft between 4th and 10th overall in 2014.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Kelly is a 4th line center. Goal every 3-4 weeks and a good defensive center.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kelly is a 4th line center. Goal every 3-4 weeks and a good defensive center.

[/QUOTE]

Playing third line minutes...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Im thinking more along the lines of the Twins movie.  Im arnold.  Hes danny.   Would love to hang out and watch hockey with my buddy NAS.   PS....i went to the fours, had a bobby orr and beer...was fantastic.  Craving one right now.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice .  I want some bit part that I could eventually turn into a horrible spinoff.  Like a friendly garbage man who gives sage advice to the main characters or a lawnmower repairman who pops in at the most hilariously inopportune times (and keeps nailing shupe/NAS's romantic interests).  

I could start lifting now if there's gonna be a bunch of beach scenes...

P.S. Being a cynic, you gotta expect a injury or two to the forward corps along the way here.  That's how Spooner gets in.  Hang on to Kelly for depth.  He's a solid player.  With an injury to Bergeron or Krejci, you can keep Kelly where he is and allow Spooner to fill in the top six. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Stanley should be getting congrats for stirring the pot so well

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Im thinking more along the lines of the Twins movie.  Im arnold.  Hes danny.   Would love to hang out and watch hockey with my buddy NAS.   PS....i went to the fours, had a bobby orr and beer...was fantastic.  Craving one right now.  

[/QUOTE]

Looks like I'm officially making the Florida trip this year -- Tampa March 8th, Florida March 9th...who's in?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1st ....That this discussion board remains a pleasant place to discuss with my peers BRUINS fans and exchange ideas, views, opinions, and predictions in a respectfull manner .....

2nd ....please Santa make my wish come trought about our no 1 .Turtle in the NHL ...its a shame for my team to have such a player with the B's jersey ...he has been good for the team over the years but now he is usless just like ti..ts on a bull , its time for him to retire 

3rd I want another Stanley Cup and as a bonus I would like to see Spooner scoring the winning goal in the  last game of the final ...

4th I want to see Matt Fraser and Morrow with the B's before the end of the season ....

5th Finally  I want Reilley Smith to finish no1 Bruins scorer this season 

Merry Christmas to all the BRUINS fans worldwide .....special regards to all the BRUINS fans from Canada

[/QUOTE]

Merry Christmas Stanley... but it's sad that you have winning another Cup after your Thornton wish (like that is more important!)

[/QUOTE]

the 2 are incompatible....there wont be another Stanley Cup if the turtle stays with the team all year I would bet my house, my car and my wife on that ....how can a talented team like the BRUINS keeps such an untalented and useless player (doesnt fight anymore, doesnt score, doesnt hit, doesnt skate)  HELLO MR PC HELLO MR CJ who is sleeping ????   What is going on ???  Why do we refuse to admit that this turtle should retire and do something else ????  Why do we keep 2 talented players ready for the NHL much more talented much more faster than the turtle in the AHL ?????     HELLO PLEASE SOMEONE WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Made the same prediction last year ....no cup with the Lemon why do we always have to keep a rotten apple in our basket ?????????? WHY ????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm pretty sure you already lost your house when you bet it on the Bruins only getting 3 points in a 5 game stretch last month - they got 9

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Made the same prediction last year ....no cup with the Lemon why do we always have to keep a rotten apple in our basket ?????????? WHY ????

You made absolutely no such prediction - you were posting that it would be a walk in the park up until 2 minutes to go in game 6.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

why do we always have to keep a rotten apple in our basket ?????????? WHY ????

[/QUOTE]

A lot of people are wondering the same thing about this board...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Red ...I dont know your level of hockey knowledges....but a 10 years old kid would tell you that Shawn Thornton should not be in the NHL , Chara, Fat and McQuaid and even Campbell have to drop the gloves on a regular basis becuase Mr Thornton who thinks that he is now a Sydney Crosby because he scored 3 goals, doesnt drop the glove anymore....I will be at the game on Thursday and I cant wait to see him running like a chicken when Parros will invite him....what is the purpose of keeping him in the line up ...please tell me ....why do the BRUINS keep Fraser and Spooner with the P-Bruins ....why do we keep Caron and Thornton with the B's why dont we give a chance to Fraser and Spooner NOW ...tell me why ...what are we waiting for we arent going anywhere with Caron and the turtle ....Seriously red I will be wearing my BRUINS jersey (Reilly Smith) and sitting behind Scary Price's net for 2 periods 7th or 8th row ....and its a shame for me to watch this clown on the ice....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

why do we always have to keep a rotten apple in our basket ?????????? WHY ????

[/QUOTE]

A lot of people are wondering the same thing about this board...

[/QUOTE]

Fletch please spend a nice Christmas with your beloved ones and stop your stupid jokes ....enough is enough 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You made absolutely no such prediction - you were posting that it would be a walk in the park up until 2 minutes to go in game 6.

[/QUOTE]

Bad memory red ...dont u remember when I kept saying that if 2 of the 3 stooges (the Lemon, Pandolfo, Thornton) would be in the line up the Bs had no chance ?.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Uou also posted this in the game 6 thread

"Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)"

And I'm not defending ST, I'm not a fan. But you constantly ludicrously say the can't win if he's in the lineup yet they just keep on winning, and then ironically lose the game he sits. So enough already all you do is complain about ST over and over and over again, and make constantly wrong predictions about how the Bruins are going to lose if he plays. We get it already. Is it completely impossible for you to talk about a different topic?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

My two wishes.

1. The Bruins win the Cup.

2. Stanley becomes GM.  That's the only way members on this board will realize that Stanley is a genius.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

My two wishes.

1. The Bruins win the Cup.

2. Stanley becomes GM.  That's the only way members on this board will realize that Stanley is a genius.

[/QUOTE]

Well goodnewbear just understood everything ...thanks man ...YOU are a genius....yep give me a trial for one month and you will see an unbeatable team by the end of January ....Caron on the waivers bye bye if not claimed...with Providence and ST at home in his rockin chair eating hotdogs or if we really want to keep him with the team ...Zamboni driver......SPOONER AND FRASER BOTH in the line up next week .......PERIOD

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

New member of my friend's list 

goodnewsbears

already members : jmwalters, marco , Bruinsfaninnewjersey, shuperman, bookboy007

badhab is being reevaluated, 

soon I will publish my blacklist

Sections
Shortcuts