Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

Yeah, I still haven't figured that one out.

i hope he remembers the Stars game this year when I was giving it to him about Peverly getting that goal.  

Stanley, give us your black list please.

Stanley will exclude goodnewsbears, jmwalters, marco , Bruinsfaninnewjersey, shuperman, bookboy007, NAS....and the rest will all be tied for first place.

My Christmas list?

The Bruins keep playing well, avoid big injuries, continue to gel (esp line #2) and improve as a team through the Playoffs. It doesn't matter who plays where or how much to achieve this.

New Year's Resolution?

Try not to get too high or too low watching the season unfold.

If they can come back from 4-1 with 10mins left in a game 7 and win in OT, I will learn to be patient and trust CJ/PC with the decisions they make.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Stanley will exclude goodnewsbears, jmwalters, marco , Bruinsfaninnewjersey, shuperman, bookboy007, NAS....and the rest will all be tied for first place.

Ah, excuse me.  How did JMWalters sneak onto a list of awesomeness that contains me, Shupe, Book and Marco?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Again : My black list will only be published January 2nd ...I wouldnt want to spoil anyone's Christmas

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Ah, excuse me.  How did JMWalters sneak onto a list of awesomeness that contains me, Shupe, Book and Marco?

I believe money was a factor. I have more than a few posters on my payroll.......Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Again : My black list will only be published January 2nd ...I wouldnt want to spoil anyone's Christmas

You won't spoil anything for anyone - I think all of us who will make an appearance on that list will get some special Christmas Joy out of it. You'd be like Santa Claus giving us a present!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In all seriousness, Fort Lauderdale is the scene you're looking for.  Smokin' hot chicks galore, and you'll be here for Spring Break. 

Stubhub is 100% the way to go.  Take a look at this:

10 rows off the ice for $45.  When it comes to ticket prices, life is good here in South Florida.

Wow.  That's encouraging.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You won't spoil anything for anyone - I think all of us who will make an appearance on that list will get some special Christmas Joy out of it. You'd be like Santa Claus giving us a present!

You are working hard at making the black list red....dont give up you have a good chance to make it.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

You are working hard at making the black list red....dont give up you have a good chance to make it.....

stanley's black list might be the most distinguished honor one could recieve on this board. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

stanley's black list might be the most distinguished honor one could recieve on this board. 

Yeah, nothing like being hated by a harmless guy who is basically nice to everyone.

Badge of honor right there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Wow, looks like my kinda place.  Was the argument over the long term viability of the Panthers?

The beach area in FTL is a brutal place to drink.  All bars have such a guaranteed patronage that they treat everyone like crap and don't care.  Watered down drinks, charged for extra drinks, thrown out for complaining about anything.  It's common in all FTL joints.

The worst part is they pay the cops on detail a lot of money, so the cops look the other way all the time.  Would you believe that after the fight in the video, the patrons got arrested?  No joke.

I never go to that area.  Hollywood is more civilized.  Pompano is cool.  FTL is a F U tourist trap filled with jugheads and entitlement.

Interesting.  So here's our deal.  Been playing on the same beer league team out here for ten years, along with a bunch of other ex-New Englanders.  Our goalie took a job offer in Miami last spring, which was a tough deal since his wife/kids are still in Denver (goalies...).  Anyhow, 3 or 4 of us are planning the weekend visit coinciding with the B's games in Tampa and Miami and probably a lot of drinking.  He hasn't been in Miami long, so any tips on good beaches, pre-game bars, post game bars, places for creepy out-of-shape guys to awkwardly gawk at bikini-clad tarts, etc. are appreciated.  

Can't even remember where he lives, but I thought it was north side.  You think stub hub is a better bet than the ticket office for 4-5 tickets?

That post was awesome on a variety of levels. Merry Chrsitmas gang!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yeah, nothing like being hated by a harmless guy who is basically nice to everyone.

No hate Not-a-shot ....but the ones that will make the black list will be on the list for one full year and this is something that they will not be proud of believe me ....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...I just pasted Stanley's response of his 'OK' list and added you because you were asking people to lay off the Stanley bashing at one time. He likes you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

can you just pick a side. half the time you try to police the board and half the time your just a good poster. i'm sick of one so i've decided the following. this board is a lot more reasonable with stanley on ignore, and a lot more pleasant with you on ignore. see ya. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

last thing i'll say to you NAS is that you have bashed Stanley plenty. Don't get all self righteous. not a good look for you. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

last thing i'll say to you NAS is that you have bashed Stanley plenty. Don't get all self righteous. not a good look for you. 

Welcome to the every day reality of the forum. Advice is tossed around often while being rarely heeded.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

No hate Not-a-shot ....but the ones that will make the black list will be on the list for one full year and this is something that they will not be proud of believe me ....

The last thing I'm gonna say about this;

Do you think people are rude to you here because they're mean and dislike you, or because they get tired of reading the same nonsense and self-promotion from one poster over and over and over?

I don't have one bit of ill-will towards Stanley and I actually find his naivete and devotion to the Bruins to be endearing.  Wish him the best.

But I don't like any poster clogging up the board with continuous posts about himself, his predictions, or other things that nobody else cares about.

I think a good New Year's resolution for Stanley would be to try to be a better contributor here for the interest of the group and be less of a narcissist.  We all know what you think about Thornton and Peverly, and all of your player crushes and crazy predictions that rarely come true.  We don't need to keep hearing about it all.

Nobody cares about the blacklist either -- that is yet another post about you, not the Bruins.  Boring.

More Bruins.  Less Stanley.  That's a wish for 2014 shared by just about everyone here.

Have fun in Montreal tonight.  We know you're heart is in the right place.  Go B's.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

^^^^This.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dear Santa forget all my previous requests ...just give us back Johnny Boychuck healthy asap

thanks

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dear Santa if you give us back Boychuck healthy by the end of January I promise I wont post anymore predictions on this board 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Stanley your predictions have nothing to do with boychuk's well-being.  Keep on posting what u like. SANTA told me that he likes reading your predictions no need to make such a deal. 

Merry xmas my friend! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

[/QUOTE]

I have him on ignore. I just went off the headline.

[/QUOTE]

So you are ignoring him but not really totally ignoring him because you do kind of like him.  Admit it lol.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

You have to admit Stanley is a likeable guy. He has an innocents to him thats very pleasant

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Stanley your predictions have nothing to do with boychuk's well-being.  Keep on posting what u like. SANTA told me that he likes reading your predictions no need to make such a deal. 

Merry xmas my friend! 

Too late marco I want Boychuck back healthy.....nothing else is more important ...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

So you are ignoring him but not really totally ignoring him because you do kind of like him.  Admit it lol.

Well, I clicked the link hoping for something fun.  I didn't read anything because I have him on ignore.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think I change my wish for some decent posts and decent threads.

Stanley's predictions and rants are lame.

Marco has tunnel vision.

Rusty is a waste of space.

Null and commie haven't been around for a while thankfully, but quality is less than when they were here.

Sections
Shortcuts