Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

My two wishes.

1. The Bruins win the Cup.

2. Stanley becomes GM.  That's the only way members on this board will realize that Stanley is a genius.

Good one.  But at what price, gnb....at...what...price....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Stanley should be getting congrats for stirring the pot so well

That pot needs to be flushed, not stirred.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well goodnewbear just understood everything ...thanks man ...YOU are a genius....yep give me a trial for one month and you will see an unbeatable team by the end of January ....Caron on the waivers bye bye if not claimed...with Providence and ST at home in his rockin chair eating hotdogs or if we really want to keep him with the team ...Zamboni driver......SPOONER AND FRASER BOTH in the line up next week .......PERIOD

You really need a better sarcasm detector Stan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

soon I will publish my blacklist

Hmmmm, I wonder who gets first spot on that one? :p

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Considering the main character on The Blacklist is Red?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Of course it's not easy!  This is a Christmas list.  Also on my list:

1.  Shupe gets put on some sort of undercover mission in which he has to spend hockey season in South Florida.

2.  Chowda comes back.

3.  Duck Dynasty moves to a full hour format.

4.  Obama resigns after Obamacare is universally canceled. What is poor Ol McConnell going too say about his own states exchange LoL

5.  The next Star Wars movie doesn't suck.

6.  On my next deep sea fishing trip, I catch something that weighs more than 8 pounds.

7.  Stanley stops predicting things, not because I ever read them, but so that everyone will stop complaining about it.

8.  Pizza becomes healthy.

9.  Lambos become affordable.

See?  Christmas list.  None of it will happen, but it sure would be great if so!

This list has some great wishes, mirrors a lot of my own. Just once in the next month when I come back from fishing in Mexico I would like too  answer "I caught more than beer and bait".

I think that Julien would flat out protest if Chiarelli told him he was moving Kelly too promote Spooner. I also agree I think Spooner would be a nice move for the 3rd line . Soderberg could play center in the defensive zone if need be but I still don't see Spooner as a defensive liability either.

PS. I'm picturing Fletch, NAS and Shup w/ Tommy Bahama's on playing shuffleboard before the game. Sure too be priceless!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I know Fletch confirmed he was going, but I don't know if NAS and shupe have confirmed that he's the right kind of people for del Boca Vista.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Considering the main character on The Blacklist is Red?

A badge of honour, Book.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

What I want is for Stanley to stop making predictions.

I know that's at the tyop of my Christmas wish list too.

Agree

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Chris Kelly to be traded for a 2nd round pick allowing Spooner to play full time NHL minutes.

yes please. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

If it was as easy as just saying it then it would be done already. Kelly is a bona fide NHL player that can chip in the odd goal. He's not so easily replaced. I'm all for Spooner playing his way on to the team. If he starts tearing it up offensively in Prov then he will leave them little choice. That isn't happening yet though.

Of course it's not easy!  This is a Christmas list.  Also on my list:

1.  Shupe gets put on some sort of undercover mission in which he has to spend hockey season in South Florida.

2.  Chowda comes back.

3.  Duck Dynasty moves to a full hour format.

4.  Obama resigns after Obamacare is universally canceled.

5.  The next Star Wars movie doesn't suck.

6.  On my next deep sea fishing trip, I catch something that weighs more than 8 pounds.

7.  Stanley stops predicting things, not because I ever read them, but so that everyone will stop complaining about it.

8.  Pizza becomes healthy.

9.  Lambos become affordable.

10.  You reply to more things like you did here instead of, well, you know.

See?  Christmas list.  None of it will happen, but it sure would be great if so!

minus the stupid obama thing ya.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Fletch please spend a nice Christmas with your beloved ones and stop your stupid jokes ....enough is enough 

Jokes...?

Merry Christmas Stanley.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

who are we kidding. it's 100% going to be me. New thing I do, I picture stanley writing every post drunk as a skunk. it makes a lot more sense and makes me laugh. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I know Fletch confirmed he was going, but I don't know if NAS and shupe have confirmed that he's the right kind of people for del Boca Vista.

Well, I'm not Jewish, but otherwise I think I'd fit right in.  I've got a pen that can write upside down...like the astronauts use...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I expect to be meeting Fletch at the game.  There will be no flash photography allowed, unless we end up at Dirty Blondes in FTL and Fletch gets into it with the bouncers.

Caution:  True violence here

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Well, I'm not Jewish, but otherwise I think I'd fit right in.  I've got a pen that can write upside down...like the astronauts use...

"take the pen...Jerry!"

• You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

who are we kidding. it's 100% going to be me. New thing I do, I picture stanley writing every post drunk as a skunk. it makes a lot more sense and makes me laugh. 

Pffft, no way you've earned top billing over me. Mocking Stan's posts is my raison d'etre on this board.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[/QUOTE]

Pffft, no way you've earned top billing over me. Mocking Stan's posts is my raison d'etre on this board.

[/QUOTE]

If I don't get in toward the top of the list I'll be hugely disappointed.

Even tho you mock him, he likes you Red.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

If I don't get in toward the top of the list I'll be hugely disappointed.

Even tho you mock him, he likes you Red.

Yeah, I still haven't figured that one out.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yeah, I still haven't figured that one out.

i hope he remembers the Stars game this year when I was giving it to him about Peverly getting that goal.  

Stanley, give us your black list please.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I expect to be meeting Fletch at the game.  There will be no flash photography allowed, unless we end up at Dirty Blondes in FTL and Fletch gets into it with the bouncers.

Caution:  True violence here

Wow, looks like my kinda place.  Was the argument over the long term viability of the Panthers?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My black list will only be published January 2nd ...I wouldnt want to spoil anyone's Christmas

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow, looks like my kinda place.  Was the argument over the long term viability of the Panthers?

The beach area in FTL is a brutal place to drink.  All bars have such a guaranteed patronage that they treat everyone like crap and don't care.  Watered down drinks, charged for extra drinks, thrown out for complaining about anything.  It's common in all FTL joints.

The worst part is they pay the cops on detail a lot of money, so the cops look the other way all the time.  Would you believe that after the fight in the video, the patrons got arrested?  No joke.

I never go to that area.  Hollywood is more civilized.  Pompano is cool.  FTL is a F U tourist trap filled with jugheads and entitlement.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The beach area in FTL is a brutal place to drink.  All bars have such a guaranteed patronage that they treat everyone like crap and don't care.  Watered down drinks, charged for extra drinks, thrown out for complaining about anything.  It's common in all FTL joints.

The worst part is they pay the cops on detail a lot of money, so the cops look the other way all the time.  Would you believe that after the fight in the video, the patrons got arrested?  No joke.

I never go to that area.  Hollywood is more civilized.  Pompano is cool.  FTL is a F U tourist trap filled with jugheads and entitlement.

Interesting.  So here's our deal.  Been playing on the same beer league team out here for ten years, along with a bunch of other ex-New Englanders.  Our goalie took a job offer in Miami last spring, which was a tough deal since his wife/kids are still in Denver (goalies...).  Anyhow, 3 or 4 of us are planning the weekend visit coinciding with the B's games in Tampa and Miami and probably a lot of drinking.  He hasn't been in Miami long, so any tips on good beaches, pre-game bars, post game bars, places for creepy out-of-shape guys to awkwardly gawk at bikini-clad tarts, etc. are appreciated.  

Can't even remember where he lives, but I thought it was north side.  You think stub hub is a better bet than the ticket office for 4-5 tickets?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In all seriousness, Fort Lauderdale is the scene you're looking for.  Smokin' hot chicks galore, and you'll be here for Spring Break. 

Stubhub is 100% the way to go.  Take a look at this:

10 rows off the ice for $45.  When it comes to ticket prices, life is good here in South Florida.

• Sections
    Shortcuts