Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

Thanks Santa my 2nd wish already taken care of ....wasnt expecting such a quick response...WOW

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1st ....That this discussion board remains a pleasant place to discuss with my peers BRUINS fans and exchange ideas, views, opinions, and predictions in a respectfull manner .....

2nd ....please Santa make my wish come trought about our no 1 .Turtle in the NHL ...its a shame for my team to have such a player with the B's jersey ...he has been good for the team over the years but now he is usless just like ti..ts on a bull , its time for him to retire 

3rd I want another Stanley Cup and as a bonus I would like to see Spooner scoring the winning goal in the  last game of the final ...

4th I want to see Matt Fraser and Morrow with the B's before the end of the season ....

5th Finally  I want Reilley Smith to finish no1 Bruins scorer this season 

Merry Christmas to all the BRUINS fans worldwide .....special regards to all the BRUINS fans from Canada

[/QUOTE]

Dear Santa ! Thanks for giving me all my wishes so early , its not even Christmas yet and my number wish is getting there, my number 2 is partially taken care of, my number 3 will get done my number 4 is at 50% and my number is almost done 

thank you so much !   You made my year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Christmas came early for me. Somebody just traded me Bruins tickets for this  Sunday at the ACC for a  pair of Flyers tickets.
    That leaves no more Stanley predictions as outstanding.

[/QUOTE]

Did u like my last night's prediction ?  Right on for the score, Krug scored , only Matt didnt score but give him 2-3 games and he will be great 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Now I am worried about red....we havent seen one post or one comment for the last few days and despite our disagreement on certain topics I really like her ....hope nothing wrong happened to her ....and I am surprised that we do not hear about her since the Bruins are travelling in Western Canada and red used to make a few comments when the BRUINS are out west....

any one heard about red ??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Lots and lots of attention

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Billge stay on your skis, keep the focus on the hills and stay away from the hockey experts .....or else you will lose all your credibility ....if not already done ..

but Merry Christmas to you and all your family 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Stan.  Stan stay strong though you're usually wrong!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Billge is that you ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Picture of billge at his best 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I appreciate that Stan Being your personal thread, I'm now famous, within a certain world

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

1st ....That this discussion board remains a pleasant place to discuss with my peers BRUINS fans and exchange ideas, views, opinions, and predictions in a respectfull manner .....

2nd ....please Santa make my wish come trought about our no 1 .Turtle in the NHL ...its a shame for my team to have such a player with the B's jersey ...he has been good for the team over the years but now he is usless just like ti..ts on a bull , its time for him to retire 

3rd I want another Stanley Cup and as a bonus I would like to see Spooner scoring the winning goal in the  last game of the final ...

4th I want to see Matt Fraser and Morrow with the B's before the end of the season ....

Merry Christmas to all the BRUINS fans worldwide .....special regards to all the BRUINS fans from Canada

[/QUOTE]

Looking Santa , looking good ...thanks again ....after the nex few games wihout ST , CJ will never be able to bring him back in the line up...chemistry is coming up with the 3rd line...watch out !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Wow Santa you didnt have to give me all my wishes in 2013 ....unreal you are doing a great job ..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Is for ST to walk up to Stan on the street face to face -- look him in the eye -- hand him a box of Depends and watch Stan reply -- Thanks -- but -- too late !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have nothing against ST like i've said before he has been great for the team for so many years but when your times comes ....its ST's time and we do not need him anymore ...15 games is a blessing for the BRUINS ....50 games would have been better but 15 games will be enough formthe management to see the talwnt they've been missing for keeping ST in the line up for so long ,.....for too long ...Good luck to ST in his future job as a doorman but time to move on ......BRUINS are 3-0 since ST is out of the line up 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow Santa talk about delivering !    Thanks