Dear Vancouver Rioters, please take note

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Dear Vancouver Rioters, please take note

Please try to finish the burning and fighting in time for the Stanley Cup Champion Bruins to get the Cup to the airport so they can get back here at a reasonable hour. Thanks in advance, and remember, while looting a guitar store, always go for the Gibsons first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Re: Dear Vancouver Rioters, please take note

In Response to Dear Vancouver Rioters, please take note:
    [QUOTE]Please try to finish the burning and fighting in time for the Stanley Cup Champion Bruins to get the Cup to the airport so they can get back here at a reasonable hour. Thanks in advance, and remember, while looting a guitar store, always go for the Gibsons first.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

The Les Pauls and SG's specifically.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

And dont let the cops slow you down. Its your riot, you've earned it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Dear Vancouver Rioters, please take note:
    [QUOTE]And dont let the cops slow you down. Its your riot, you've earned it.

It didn't take long -- From a camera outside the arena -- Flames galore. Nice to see your Montreal counterparts taught you well. 

I'm stuck in Jersey so party all night but keep it clean. Can't wait to strut into work tomorrow and face all the Ranger, Devil and Islander fans.

Also -- To Mr. Burrows -- BITE THIS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Why the rioting, wailing and nashing of teeth Nuckers??
    You should be use to this by now.
    The Canucks, the Buffalo Bills of hockey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]Why the rioting, wailing and nashing of teeth Nuckers?? You should be use to this by now. The Canucks, the Buffalo Bills of hockey.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

Insulting the people of Buffalo isnt cool. I dont remember them trying to burn down Niagara Falls after losing a hockey game or anything.
    Sealed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Montreal West.  But I actually have some pity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

i have some sympathy too, but the rioting better not delay our parade!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

All sorts of rumors on twitter and FB of people wearing B's clothing being attacked. Turning into quite a story. I am not gonna spread any, but the rumors I have read are nauseating and I hope they are untrue. What a complete sh*thole of a city Vancouver turned out to be.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanCitySir. Show VanCitySir's posts

Congrats on your big win..and , all it takes is a couple of hundred drunk teenagers, with no interest in hockey, to spoil the true fans, drowning our sorrows at the nearest bar. I'm disgusted in seeing this beautiful city, torn apart...even worst than the Nucks losing. The city will never trust, and allow the gathering of fans again....two strikes...and millions of dollars in damage, means NADA.

Enjoy your parade, your team earned it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ffdusty. Show ffdusty's posts

Congrats to the Bruins on being the best team in the finals. As a lifelong Canucks fan, I am embarrased by the actions of the idiots that were allegedly representing our city tonight. There were 150,000 downtown, and it only took .1% to make us look like a no class city. The police did a great job keepimg the damage to a minimum, but they couldn't be everywhere. The clowns just put an end to the public gatherings for next year when we have a chance to get together for next years celebrations. Enjoy the victory, I'm a big Pat's fan and normally a Bruin's fan, and if it wasn't the Canucks, I'm happy for you in Boston. Cheers to all my brothers and sisters in the Boston Fire Department. I owe you a t-shirt.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I can see the smoke from my apartment window.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

I love BC and Vancouver having lived there for a year.  But I am a Bruins fan since I grew up in Massachusetts.  Vancouver is a beautiful city and it is a shame that some    J a c k a s s e s     are making a mess of a bad night for Canuck fans. 

Its just great to see Boston not burning anything down and the parade will be most awesome.  I wrote a book report about Bobby Orr when I was a kid and the Bruins where a big part of the Boston sports scene back then.  It is just great to see them join the party and make the Hub trully the Hub of North American Sports.  In six years a champion in all 4 major sports.  Congrats to all of New England.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]I can see the smoke from my apartment window.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you're OK Red.

Hope the Bruins and the Cup get out of there Ok too.
    Might need the help of SEAL Team Six or SEAL Team Sixty given the scale of the riot. Sheesh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]But I love how all the true fans are just standing around doing nothing. It's what I expected from those in B.C.  Tree huggers.
    Posted by hendy77[/QUOTE]

What?!?! So they could get involved and fight against the rioters? Sorry, that's what The Police are for. That's what they're trained for.

Be happy and grateful that your team are champions. And let's leave it at that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Greetings from a Bruin fan in Oslo,Norway. Congrats everybody.
    Just wanted to share that the riot is top story in all the newspapers here so now they have embarressed themselves worldwide. Not only on the ice.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Vancouver Rioters, please take note : What?!?! So they could get involved and fight against the rioters? Sorry, that's what The Police are for. That's what they're trained for. Be happy and grateful that your team are champions. And let's leave it at that.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Charming profile pic

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Vancouver Rioters, please take note : Insulting the people of Buffalo isnt cool. I dont remember them trying to burn down Niagara Falls after losing a hockey game or anything.

Now that would be quite a feat.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Dear Vancouver Rioters, please take note:
    [QUOTE]Please try to finish the burning and fighting in time for the Stanley Cup Champion Bruins to get the Cup to the airport so they can get back here at a reasonable hour. Thanks in advance, and remember, while looting a guitar store, always go for the Gibsons first.
    The fender custom shop stuff is real nice too.....but ya, grab the Gibson and ruuunnnn!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Nice outfit on buddy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

I hear a lot of talk about how it was anarchists who did this not real Nucks fan. And yet every picture I see of the riots is with people wearing Nucks jerseys. Not saying some of you arent classy, I am sure you are. But lets not blame "a couple hundred guys who arent really fans" for this.
    For those people in Vancouver who arent animals (and I believe thats most of you, I really do) I am sorry this happened to your very beautiful city.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]I love BC and Vancouver having lived there for a year.  But I am a Bruins fan since I grew up in Massachusetts.  Vancouver is a beautiful city and it is a shame that some    J a c k a s s e s     are making a mess of a bad night for Canuck fans.  Its just great to see Boston not burning anything down and the parade will be most awesome.  I wrote a book report about Bobby Orr when I was a kid and the Bruins where a big part of the Boston sports scene back then.  It is just great to see them join the party and make the Hub trully the Hub of North American Sports.  In six years a champion in all 4 major sports.  Congrats to all of New England.
    Posted by RedSoxvsGiants[/QUOTE]

J a c k a s s e s indeed!
    http://www.vancourier.com/Predictions+from+Vancouver+police+chief+city+manager+smoke/4957572/story.html     

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A lot of finger pointing today.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]A lot of finger pointing today.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Yup.
    In Vancouver they are pointing them at each other.
    Here we are pointing them in the air. No. 1 baby.
    Laughing