Death to Matt Cooke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Death to Matt Cooke

Well the team came out and did everything right last night. Set the physical tempo early, took malkin off his game for the most part. Showed some real grit and heart and then took it to the penguins on the scoreboard..

I dont think I even head that loser's name Matt who? Last night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Death to Matt Cooke:
    Well the team came out and did everything right last night. Set the physical tempo early, took malkin off his game for the most part. Showed some real grit and heart and then took it to the penguins on the scoreboard.. I dont think I even head that loser's name Matt who? Last night.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Marchand yapping at Malkin was absolutely priceless.

And agreed, I didn't even know Cooke was on the ice until the last few minutes of the game. Non-factor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Malkin on the ice and Crosby with an owie. At least, we can say we focused on the Pens stars and they folded like a cheap accordian.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Cooke should be beaten until he needs help off the ice.  That's the bottom line with a cheap shot like that.

Sorry, folks.

Him quickly scrapping and then turtling up, only to be rescued by two Bettman stooges with striped shirts doesn't cut it.

I want his head on a platter at some point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Wow, that game was just a perfect illustration of what we have been trying to argue here.  The B's took care of business, didn't get pushed around, fought when they needed to, and WON the game.

Did Matt Cooke play -  I didn't even notice him.

Beautiful.

Run and hide RMiller.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Death to Matt Cooke:
    Cooke should be beaten until he needs help off the ice.  That's the bottom line with a cheap shot like that. Sorry, folks. Him quickly scrapping and then turtling up, only to be rescued by two Bettman stooges with striped shirts doesn't cut it. I want his head on a platter at some point.
    Posted by BBReigns

So instead of scoring five straight goals and rallying to win last night, the Bruins should have chased Matt Cooke around?

Humiliating the Penguins in their own barn was satisfying. I hate Cooke, but he's in the rear-view mirror, and he can rot there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, not at all.  But, I think if they hadn't gotten behind and had a chance to agitate Cooke, and then pound him into next week.

Of course, they could have done that last April instead of pretending a 4 second dance with Thornton was enough.

Some of you must be a little young.

If what happened to Savard occurred under another watch, even 10 years ago, that person would have been beaten into a pulp.

When Aaron Ward took the elbow to the head from that little wuss, Francie Bouillon, 3 years ago, I said the same thing.

Total cheap shot. And no one did a thing about it.

Sections
Shortcuts