Dec. 6 game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Dec. 6 game

Just got my tickets and booked a flight back home to the Peg for the week of the game. After watching how nuts that arena was last night for the Jets first pre-season game, I'm even more pumped to be there to watch them play the Bruins.

My problem is, I still have no bloody clue what team's jersey to wear. It's like having to pick between your kids.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Dec. 6 game

Sew a half and halfer.  "Wheelchuk" on the back?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

we all know you'll be in Jets attire.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Dec. 6 game:
    [QUOTE]Just got my tickets and booked a flight back home to the Peg for the week of the game. After watching how nuts that arena was last night for the Jets first pre-season game, I'm even more pumped to be there to watch them play the Bruins. My problem is, I still have no bloody clue what team's jersey to wear. It's like having to pick between your kids.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

i picture u cheering for both the jets and bruins red but when push comes to shove i bet u will be in your old school moe lemay Jets jersey on the big night!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

scooter, you just gave me a great compromise idea - I should wear a Stuart jersey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Go one way or the other.  There is nothing worse than a fan trying to wear gear from both teams.

I saw a guy wearing a Patriots jersey and a Broncos hat at a Denver/New England game a couple years ago.  As soon as he came out of the concourse somebody yelled "make a choice a**hole" and the whole section started laughing at him.  He got no respect from either side.

Go black and gold.  You'll have a million chances to wear your Jets gear at other Jets games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah, I can't stad the folks who can't make a choice -  black and gold jersey of an ex-bruin currently involved with the Jets (Stuart, Wheeler or Hnidy) may be the best. I don't have a Stuart, Wheeler or Hnidy right now, but I have three blanks, and I could easily customize one of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeonetwo. Show Mikeonetwo's posts

Rock the Jets gear!  Fully immerse yourself in that, sure to be incredible, environment!  You can still stand and clap for the B's and any good play they make.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tackle2112. Show tackle2112's posts

Good evening from Germany ... I ve been on this board for about two years (exclusivly reading and enjoying the threads very much) and I know from that you are big-time bruins-supporter ... a couple weeks ago when it was fix the Jets are coming back to Winnipeg I remember you were posting, you are now going back to your roots and supporting your old team again.

just a thought, red ... like you said ... you re like a parent ... you love both teams even when they stink ... so maybe you would serve both clubs best (and avoid some sleepless nites) if you show up at the Dec. 6 game just as the plain and straight red 75 you are

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Dec. 6 game:
    [QUOTE]Good evening from Germany ... I ve been on this board for about two years (exclusivly reading and enjoying the threads very much) and I know from that you are big-time bruins-supporter ... a couple weeks ago when it was fix the Jets are coming back to Winnipeg I remember you were posting, you are now going back to your roots and supporting your old team again. just a thought, red ... like you said ... you re like a parent ... you love both teams even when they stink ... so maybe you would serve both clubs best (and avoid some sleepless nites) if you show up at the Dec. 6 game just as the plain and straight red 75 you are
    Posted by tackle2112[/QUOTE]
    Well that ain't gonna happen. Sorry Red. I couldn't resist.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Damn Dez... you beat me to it ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Damn Dez... you beat me to it ;)
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    I'm as fast as you are awesome.......that's pretty fast.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dec. 6 game : Well that ain't gonna happen. Sorry Red. I couldn't resist.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Well played, and thanks to Red for being so cool as to laugh at that as well.

I think the Bruins Stuart jersey is not a bad idea.

Greetings to our friend from Germany. Sorry about the confusing subtleties of the language.  Guten tag.

Sections
Shortcuts