Decade of Dominance

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saddlecreekdan. Show saddlecreekdan's posts

Decade of Dominance

Just watched this great special on Comcast Sports. 60 minute special, not ONE SECOND OF THE BRUINS. Let's face it, we've all been DUPED. I've been a season ticket holder for years; next year - I will not be renewing. With a core of Chiarelli, Julien, Chara and Savard; this team won't ever win. The Chara contract will go down about as bad as Dipietro's. The Bruins management is content with just getting in as the 7th or 8th seed and bowing out. The fact that the idiot GM actually states their goal is to be 'a tough team to play against' is absolutely pathetic. I'm tired of buying into this garbage. The Bruins haven't had a consistent effort in over 2 years. The PR move this offseason to bring people in was all about Tyler Seguin? WHERE IS HE? The Bruins are killing his career. Can't wait until he tears it up elsewhere. The fact our best player is a goalie in his late 30's is a joke; the Bruins are pathetic, hope everyone else realizes what has been going on the past few years

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Decade of Dominance

Any team would take Chara and his contract in a second.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Decade of Dominance

In Response to Decade of Dominance:
    The Bruins management is content with just getting in as the 7th or 8th seed and bowing out.
    Posted by saddlecreekdan

NHL players only get paid in the regular season.  All people can talk about is how Jacobs is a total cheap skate.  Wouldn't he want to play as many games into the post season as possible?

Sections
Shortcuts