Decision is in : Congrats Leafs Nation you have won Kessel trade!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Decision is in : Congrats Leafs Nation you have won Kessel trade!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Your nutz! Its not even close! 

Joe Colburne is leading the minors in scoring? Who cares?

Phil Kessel is only a few points ahead of Seguin and a Stanley Cup short. LMAO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Why did I click on this? Once a moron, always a moron.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Kessel will get 40 goals ... and 12 assists.  Enjoy 9th place Toronto.  For the next five years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgauthier1975. Show mgauthier1975's posts

This is a joke, right? It has to be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Seguin's play will make this trade a wash at worst....could have been a disaster if they had gotten the 7th or 8th pick instead of the 2nd though...if that had happened it could have been Kessel for Zach Hamill 2....not good. In the end the B's won the Cup so they can always say they didn't need Kessel no matter how the trade turned out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Decision is in : Congrats Leafs Nation you have won Kessel trade!:
    Seguin's play will make this trade a wash at worst....could have been a disaster if they had gotten the 7th or 8th pick instead of the 2nd though...if that had happened it could have been Kessel for Zach Hamill 2....not good. In the end the B's won the Cup so they can always say they didn't need Kessel no matter how the trade turned out.
    Posted by nash99

lol do you even know who the #7 pick was?? It was Skinner. Weren't you on here lats year calling Seguin a bust and saying that we should've drafted skinner?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Posts from cactusTony are hidden

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Decision is in : Congrats Leafs Nation you have won Kessel trade!:
    Posts from cactusTony are hidden
    Posted by Olsonicator

Yeah, what he said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Seguin and Hamilton think otherwise

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from iambunty. Show iambunty's posts

You can't say that now. Is Kessel playing like an absolute stud? Yes. However what did we get for Kessel? Seguin, Knight, and Hamilton...like to see where we stand two years from now. Gonna be some reall exciting hockey going on once those 3 are on the power play 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Why does everyone still rise to the bait of this loser and tukka fall and the other losers.

Just ignore them.

As I should have, I know.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Posted by nash99

WOW NASH !  The Cup made you a believer finally  or have you been abducted ?
    I'll buy into saying that Seguin's play will make this deal a wash, only Seguin, right ?  if this is the case the deal is not a wash because the Bruins also got Knight and Hamilton out of all this.  Advantage Bruins !
    Even though I think Seguins will be a better all around player than Kesseel will ever be.  He's just about to prove it.
    McGuire and Milbury couldn't stop saying last night how good Seguin is in all 3 zones of the ice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Yeah....they sure fleeced us.

*looks at picture of Stanley Cup Banner*

Oh wait....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Your a Valley Girl! Such a Valley Girl!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Tyler Seguin = Stanley Cup winner
    Phil Kessel = Tim Horton Donut Shop poster child

Nuff said.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Decision is in : Congrats Leafs Nation you have won Kessel trade!:
    Phil posting MVP numbers and heading to  Hall Of Fame. Joe Colborne busting out in the AHL , top scorer.. Congrats  from everyone here in Boston to you great folks and a true Hockey tradition - the Toronto Maple Leafts! ps I rooted for your team as   a kid (right after our Bruins)
    Posted by cactusTony

What does Colborne have to do with the Kessell trade?

OK, lets bring up all trades then.  Hmm, Hockey News called Raycroft for Rask the worst of the decade for TO.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think it was Letterman, back around the time of Desert Storm when Japan was more of an economic powerhouse, who had a line like: "Saddam says he's not afraid to lose a war to the US.  Maybe he should talk to Germany and Japan about what happens to you after...wait...."

Bruin-Leaf trades are similar - I'm not afraid of the Bruins "losing" a trade with the Leafs - trade the established Raycroft for unproven Rask, trade the established Kessel for two top ten picks and a top 32 pick, trade two low first round picks and two other low picks for Kaberle and win Cup.  Maybe for his next trick, Chiarelli can trade Pouliot for a first....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

sorry i dont buy this one. if it was true, cactus` post would have ended with "take it to the bank". he's not even confident about this one himself

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oh yeah - I just noticed - "headed to the Hall of Fame".  Well, that'll make for a nice afternoon outing for him.  Maybe he'll walk down to St. Lawrence market for some bagels afterward.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Oh yeah - I just noticed - "headed to the Hall of Fame".  Well, that'll make for a nice afternoon outing for him.  Maybe he'll walk down to St. Lawrence market for some bagels afterward.
    Posted by Bookboy007

My stomach misses this place.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Congrats, CocktossTony. I know I shouldn't bump this thread but this poster is a joke. Seguin will catch Kessel in points by Thanksgiving if he hasn't already, especially when Phyllis Kessel goes into one of his Tim Horton Donut slumps. Bruins win a trade with just Kessel for Seguin, never mind adding in Knight AND Hamilton who is kicking major butt in the OHL !!!

Sections
Shortcuts