Defensive zone coverage disgusting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Defensive zone coverage disgusting

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

All they do is win games.  They're brutal.

Fire Julien anyway.

But keep the wins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Worst 26-9-4 team ever.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

On the duckboats

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

Worst 26-9-4 team ever.

Leaf fans would love for their team to be this bad. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

On the duckboats

Nice return on that one, hang.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Sorry your Habs fell to 4th tonight, it happens.  Hopefully they hold on and make the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Regular season record means nothing when playoffs, we have been bounced out in the first round numerous times.

Remember that when your Shabs take the ice in the 1st round.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

What? A 9-3 lead isnt safe with this team.

PS- Im not ragging on them any more- but the fact is, its true.

[/QUOTE]

Saved for future reference.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

All they do is win games.  They're brutal.

Fire Julien anyway.

But keep the wins.

Why can't we all just enjoy the wins without complaining ? Good advice given to all from one smart but forgetful man.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

My guess is there are about 20 teams that wish they were as bad as the Bruins

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Ugly game tonight from our back end, no lead is safe with this bunch. Difficulty cycling the puck outlet passes were horrific, you had 2 Dmen (won't mention their names) in the corner for Jersey's 4th goal. CJ and management better be concerned heading into the playoffs.

IMO your right on "mitch".  While its a tough season schedule wise, our B's just don't seem to play well on the back end.  They appear to lack a sense of urgency.  They seem to be real sloppy on their passing and clearing the puck in their defensive zone.  Frown  GO B'S! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to lucbom's comment:

IMO your right on "mitch".  While its a tough season schedule wise, our B's just don't seem to play well on the back end.  They appear to lack a sense of urgency.  They seem to be real sloppy on their passing and clearing the puck in their defensive zone.  Frown  GO B'S! 

26-9-4

EDIT:  In hockey, that is considered a good record.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to fishfinger's comment:

My guess is there are about 20 teams that wish they were as bad as the Bruins

I'd say 26 teams - that's how many are behind them in the standings. The year they won the Cup they finished in 7th overall whereas they are curently 4th. These the sky is falling posts make no sense.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

I'm all for celebrating wins. However, I agree that their defensive zone, especially outlet passing has been exposed lately. Enjoying the wins is one thing, ignoring obvious painful, continued, shortcomings and refusing to discuss them is another.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to winthecup's comment:

Fair Post they haven't been good in there own end,good to see them scoring some goals,but holy crap what's going on with them getting out of there own end,running around like chickens with there heads cut off,are we ever going to see Redden.

Hope not.  No Redden = Healthy D.  Now if our FW can get healthy, we're in business.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I'd be more concerned if they weren't scoring to get the leads.

I doubt they'll score like this in the playoffs when they face the better teams, so the kind of sloppy defense that they've been playing won't work then.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to trouts' comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I'd be more concerned if they weren't scoring to get the leads.

I doubt they'll score like this in the playoffs when they face the better teams, so the kind of sloppy defense that they've been playing won't work then.

They just played, and beat, the winningest goalie in NHL history. Stop whining about their offense that ranked 7th in the NHL isn't good enough for you.

Complaining about d-zone coverage is ridiculous too, it was 1 game with a few lapses, they lead the league in goals against per game? Best PK in the league? I'd say their D is just fine.