Re: Delete

Anyone see any good movies lately?

Batman was okay at best.

Spiderman was okay at best.

The Avengers was AWESOME.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Delete:
    [QUOTE]Anyone see any good movies lately? Batman was okay at best. Spiderman was okay at best. The Avengers was AWESOME.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Dark Knight was good but not as good as the last one, wich Heath Ledger stole the show. One of the best perfromaces I've seen.

Spiderman was good, they could make 5 more and I'll go see them.

Avengers was neat. They'll be a second one, and my kids and I will be there when it opens.

For superhero movies, which I love, I thought Iron Man and Iron Man 2 were well done. If anyone hasnt seeen them, you should check them out.

No sense in deleteing a hockey thread when we can turn into a casual conversation. well done NAS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I thought the first Iron Man was a lot of fun.  I only lasted about 45 minutes into the second one.  Just too predictiable.

I'm hoping for another X-Men to come out, and hoping agains another Fantastic 4.

I go to all the action flicks at the theater.  GI Joe should be out soon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Agreed. There's no beating the second Batman movie, even though I thought the Dark Knight Rises was really good. The cast have all done a great job in all three of the movies.

Avengers was very good, excited for the second one whenever that is.

Spider Man was okay, kinda corny, but still pretty good. Emma Stone was in it so that made it a lot easier to watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Meaghan Fox would make a great WonderWoman. Never cared for Wonderwoman but I'd check her out in what i'm sure woud be a skimpier version of those shorts.

I remember getting ready to go see Dark Knight and people telling me how Heath Ledger was better thasn Jack Nicholson as the joker and I said no way, Jack looked like the joker, theyre just saying that becasue he's dead. Boy was I wrong. He nailed it and then some.

Some of Kelvanas favorite acting roles:

Jim Carrey, Man On The Moon.
    Christain Bale, The Fighter
    Christian Bale, American Psycho
    Al Pacino, Scent Of A Woman

Speaking of Movies, I was watching Family Guy the other night and Peter wanted to watch Pretty Woman and started to read the quotes on the DVD box like "Great Thriller" NYPost etc... he got to one and said "oh look, Siskel says this movie was so terrible I got a headhache so bad I went to the doctors to have some tests done and I am awaiting the results." Mean, but man was I laughing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I used to really like Megan Foxx but now it's all about Scarlett Johanssen for me :p

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]I used to really like Megan Foxx but now it's all about Scarlett Johanssen for me :p
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya. I wouldnt kick either of them out of bed for eating crackers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Rachel McAdams. She's Canadian, hot and a hockey fan. Now that's a woman.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In addition to Gary Oldman's great work in the Dark Knight series, I thought he was simply amazing as George Smiley in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.  The guy is truly one of the under-rated actors of his generation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

I thought batman was awesome but i saw it on imax. Seeing a movie on imax prob shoots up one star on a five star rating. As for meg fox shes prob one of the most overrated females of our generation. Horrible tattoes all over think ill pass on that one. I would take scarlett all day and twice on sunday over that run of the mill valley girl(m. fox). Another one im not a fan of that ompa lumpa kim kardashian looks like her butt has a birth defect, by the way its an implant. Sorry for the spoiler..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]I thought batman was awesome but i saw it on imax. Seeing a movie on imax prob shoots up one star on a five star rating. As for meg fox shes prob one of the most overrated females of our generation. Horrible tattoes all over think ill pass on that one. I would take scarlett all day and twice on sunday over that run of the mill valley girl(m. fox). Another one im not a fan of that ompa lumpa kim kardashian looks like her butt has a birth defect, by the way its an implant. Sorry for the spoiler..
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]

I just viewed this post on imax and it still sucks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]I thought batman was awesome but i saw it on imax. Seeing a movie on imax prob shoots up one star on a five star rating. As for meg fox shes prob one of the most overrated females of our generation. Horrible tattoes all over think ill pass on that one. I would take scarlett all day and twice on sunday over that run of the mill valley girl(m. fox). Another one im not a fan of that ompa lumpa kim kardashian looks like her butt has a birth defect, by the way its an implant. Sorry for the spoiler..
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]

Saw Prometheus on IMAX 3D and was quite impressed.  I was hoping for more discussion of the 'origin species', but the FX were simply mindblowing.  Not to mention some serious squirm-in-your-seat scenes with Noomi Rapace.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]In addition to Gary Oldman's great work in the Dark Knight series, I thought he was simply amazing as George Smiley in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.  The guy is truly one of the under-rated actors of his generation.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Liked him best in Romeo is bleeding & The Professional 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Delete : I just viewed this post on imax and it still sucks.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

This is brilliant!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hands down but now too old Daniel Day Lewis.  

Scarlet Johannson!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Dark Knight Rises didn't have enough Batman.  It had a lot of Bruce Wayne, but was much more dialog based.  IMAX or not, stuff needs to blow up.

Gary Oldman was awesome as Sid Vicious and as Beethoven.  He was also great as the Russian in Call of Duty:  World at War.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

The Dark Knight Rises was outstanding.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]The Dark Knight Rises didn't have enough Batman.  It had a lot of Bruce Wayne, but was much more dialog based.  IMAX or not, stuff needs to blow up. Gary Oldman was awesome as Sid Vicious and as Beethoven.  He was also great as the Russian in Call of Duty:  World at War.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I thought he was fantastic as Lee Harvey Oswald in JFK.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I used to really like Megan Foxx but now it's all about Scarlett Johanssen for me :p
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

CHARLIZE THERON !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Rachel McAdams. She's Canadian, hot and a hockey fan. Now that's a woman.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

And a Bruins fan !  just like her dad.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In addition to Gary Oldman's great work in the Dark Knight series, I thought he was simply amazing as George Smiley in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.  The guy is truly one of the under-rated actors of his generation.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

He was great in that movie , only thing that movie was a bit boring .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

rachel mcadams is a good one especially bcs she is not french canadian. Those ppl are looneys look at kelvana and habs fans in general wack jobs.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

[QUOTE]rachel mcadams is a good one especially bcs she is not french canadian. Those ppl are looneys look at kelvana and habs fans in general wack jobs.
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]

Is "general wack jobs" like a magazine or something?