Dennis Seidenberg... is he next?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3758706. Show user_3758706's posts

Dennis Seidenberg... is he next?

Now that Rask and Bergeron are done, do the Bruins extend Seidenberg?  To the best of my knowledge, Seidenberg’s is the only UFA after the 2013/14 season.  Is Seidenberg's future dependent on the young defensemen?  Kids do well; Seidenberg is left to test the free agent market.  Mixed feelings on that…

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Dennis Seidenberg... is he next?

In response to user_3758706's comment:

Now that Rask and Bergeron are done, do the Bruins extend Seidenberg?  To the best of my knowledge, Seidenberg’s is the only UFA after the 2013/14 season.  Is Seidenberg's future dependent on the young defensemen?  Kids do well; Seidenberg is left to test the free agent market.  Mixed feelings on that…

all the guys they've locked up are entering their prime. seidenberg isn't. see how he fares this season. also, iginla, thornton both UFAs, krug, bart, both RFAs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Seidz similar to AF has served his time in boston.  At the end of the year he will walk.  No money to pay him what he likely gets on the open market.  If he took a Alzner type deal id extend him a few more yrs.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

We'll always have the colby armstrong beatdown.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Would be nice to sign Dennis, trade for Silfverberg and then the trifecta would be complete. Seidenberg,Soderberg,Silfverberg, i like it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Seidz similar to AF has served his time in boston.  At the end of the year he will walk.  No money to pay him what he likely gets on the open market.  If he took a Alzner type deal id extend him a few more yrs.  

Shupe - My feelings as well, but a lot can change in the next year or so. If the young guys step up, he's gone. Just like Ference, he's a warrior.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

One of my favorite Bruins.  A lot to ponder before next July 1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Heil Dennis Seidenberg.

Der Bruins ist unser leben!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It will be hard to replace those minutes if they let him walk. Chris Phillips, Brooks Orpik and Kyle Quincey are intriguing but will probably get more than Seidenberg next summer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The Bruins depth at defense is better than it has been as we've seen with Hamilton Bartkowski, Krug and McQ. Boychuck isn't too old, but his brain cramps are not going away and could lead to a trade. Seids is smart and competative, but he is slowing down and may relish a return to his homeland even before Chara retires.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

what do people think it will take to sign him? 5 million? bruins can afford that. 

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts