Dennis Seidenburg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

Dennis Seidenburg

Bench him. He's been absolutely terrible. Him McQuaid and Ferrence were absolutely awful tonight. Kempfer hasn't returned to form since his concussion either. Back end really needs to get it going. Def missing Stuart right about now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Dennis Seidenburg

Hard to evaluate in a meaningless game...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You spelled 60% of the names wrong here.  Your opinion is 100% crappy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Dennis Seidenburg:[QUOTE]Bench him. He's been absolutely terrible. Him McQuaid and Ferrence were absolutely awful tonight. Kempfer hasn't returned to form since his concussion either. Back end really needs to get it going. Def missing Stuart right about now. Posted by IShawnPI[/QUOTE]

Just trying to help out with this terrible feeling you have it's Seidenberg, Kampfer and Ference for the next time you want to call them out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

In Response to Re: Dennis Seidenburg:
    [QUOTE]You spelled 60% of the names wrong here.  Your opinion is 100% crappy.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Iv'e watched almost every game, every season since I was five freakin years old.  I STILL couldn't spell half the players names on our team today. Doesn't mean I don't know my  $##$. Must just be my crappy vision.

Initial post was out of frustration, but Seids could use to go upstairs for a few games. He's not himself the past few months and Im pretty sure Im not the only one who can see that. The guy is one of our best defensemen when hes on his game. Hes gotta start making better decisions coming out of our own zone. Period. Its been a problem almost all season long.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Seidenberg is a league leader in blocked shots and low # of giveaways. Do the math.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffory. Show jeffory's posts

The Bruins are very good at blocking shots, but they lose the pucks in the corner and can't get the puck out of their own end. If the defense could move the puck out of their own end they would be favorites for the Cup!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

Seidenberg has been absolutely awful lately.  He made 2 bonehead plays in a row that resulted in a goal.  Awful.  Frerence was no better.  Should have wrapped that game up.   Thomas looks tired again , Tukka should have played last night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

Seids, ference and mcquiad were all off last night.    So was the 1st line.

game meant little to bruins   alot to nyr.  Bring on the playoffs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Dennis Seidenburg:
    [QUOTE]Bench him. He's been absolutely terrible. Him McQuaid and Ferrence were absolutely awful tonight. Kempfer hasn't returned to form since his concussion either. Back end really needs to get it going. Def missing Stuart right about now.
    Posted by IShawnPI[/QUOTE]

Boychuk was worse.

Hnidy is going to have to play over him from here on out.  

Sections
Shortcuts