Designated Excuse Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Re: Designated Excuse Thread

In Response to Re: Designated Excuse Thread:
    [QUOTE]1) Injuries 2) Not scoring first 3) TT is tired 4) Being hesitant playing the physical style due to refs and Shanny's scrutiny. 5) Being on the road and most importantly 6) Me not being at the garden for a while getting the crowd going, stupid Christmas requests
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

7) Recchi not returning Ference's ugly jacket.
    8) Kaberle not shooting enough - oh, that was last year)
    9) Corvo playing too much.
    10) Replacing Kathryn Tappen with Dumbo Dale.

The Bruins will make a late run with Peverley returning to the line-up on right wing with Krejci and Lucic, allowing Seguin to skate with Bergeron and Marchand.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Designated Excuse Thread : You too buddy. Couple of (unhockey-related) links for you..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKlVqTz8J5o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNBp6sFXXPo&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD_36cuiXvU&feature=related
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    thanks dez... after this morning's fill of my DRG(daily recommended groove), i'm ready for the day. thanks man

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Damn it, you're right! We need to get Kathryn back! I knew something wasn't right. I'll have to subscribe to NHL network and get some Kathryn during breaks. Then we should turn things around.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Designated Excuse Thread : 7) Recchi not returning Ference's ugly jacket. 8) Kaberle not shooting enough - oh, that was last year) 9) Corvo playing too much. 10) Replacing Kathryn Tappen with Dumbo Dale. The Bruins will make a late run with Peverley returning to the line-up on right wing with Krejci and Lucic, allowing Seguin to skate with Bergeron and Marchand.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Hehehe. You joke, but I miss KT. Watching the NESN games these days is just one boring dude after another...and it's such a downer, and the analysis from the two new guys is just plain awful. My wife the other night on Mowers..."Is that the best they could get? He's terrible."

My fav was Dale Arnold after the 1st period of the Tampa game. "We'll break it all down for you after the break. Why? because they pay us to do so."

That's when I changed channels and didn't return for the rest of the night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It's the fill-ins, Mark Mowers and the rest. Break it down as to who you would replace, just like Peter did when he sat on his hands at the trade deadline[ not a complaint]. Claude has his " veterans" because he wouldn't try Bodnarchuck or Hutchinson or Arneil/Sauve. he did try Sauve, a sniper, on the 3rd line[checking] until Sauve was hurt. McDermid played on the 4th line without any noticeable failings, so why go to Whitfield ?[veteran]??? Granted, our comments are all hindsight, but, we do have to ask, is Turco really better then Hutchinson? Is Rolston really better than Arneil/Camper/Sauve ? Claude did lead them to the CUP, but he is now faced with adversity. The St. Louis game was well done, can he generate a repeat? This really is leadership, flexibility, and decision time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

To focus on the spare parts is completely looking in the wrong direction. None of the guys, young or old can replace Horton or Peverley. While we wait for their return, the bigger problem is Marchand's one goal in 9 games or the Krejci line being -4 against Tampa. Down two 60-point players the team doesn't have the depth to dominate game-in, game-out, and subbing in anyone isn't going to change that. But there are lots of good players left and those good players need to lead this team to more wins than losses, regardless of who dresses on the fourth line.

[QUOTE]It's the fill-ins, Mark Mowers and the rest. Break it down as to who you would replace, just like Peter did when he sat on his hands at the trade deadline[ not a complaint]. Claude has his " veterans" because he wouldn't try Bodnarchuck or Hutchinson or Arneil/Sauve. he did try Sauve, a sniper, on the 3rd line[checking] until Sauve was hurt. McDermid played on the 4th line without any noticeable failings, so why go to Whitfield ?[veteran]??? Granted, our comments are all hindsight, but, we do have to ask, is Turco really better then Hutchinson? Is Rolston really better than Arneil/Camper/Sauve ? Claude did lead them to the CUP, but he is now faced with adversity. The St. Louis game was well done, can he generate a repeat? This really is leadership, flexibility, and decision time.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giesse. Show Giesse's posts

................................ the dog ate my homework?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

She looked good when I was drunk and it was dark. Honest.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

No excuses and no jumping off the bandwagon on this end.

They aren't playing well...yeah, we get it.

Everyone had them dead as a door nail last year at this point, and Kelly (5pts in 24 games) and Peverley (7pts in 23 games) were bums.

I plan on letting the season actually play out before I throw dirt on their graves.