Despite the luckiest goal I have ever seen BRUINS will win the Cup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Re: Despite the luckiest goal I have ever seen BRUINS will win the Cup

I think that trip to Prague really hurt this team

Just kidding.  It's just bad stinking luck

They played well but blew it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joey-Joe-Joe-Jr-Shabadoo. Show Joey-Joe-Joe-Jr-Shabadoo's posts

In Response to Despite the luckiest goal I have ever seen BRUINS will win the Cup:
    Can you believe this ...that 1st Mtl goal is the luuckiest goal I have ever seen ...B's should have won 2-0 ...and with less than 2 miutes we had a shot at the empty net that hit the post ...OMG .....only in Montreal .  Still ahaead of Mtl ..I think the BRUINS played very well and dominated the whole game for 58 minutes ...they should have attack more to make it 3-0 .... but still : Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Alright I have been holding back on you all year. But come
    on will you please let us all know what medication you are
    taking so we can get as high as you are!

Bruins miss the playoffs in 2011 2012 2013!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Boston doing doing their best to make sure Montreal makes the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wow, that's pretty up-beat considering the melt down we just witnessed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS were the best on the ice tonight but Mtl is the luckiest team in the World when they play the BRUINS ....I know its a tough one to swallow believe me I am in Montreal and my phone keeps ringing all those stupid fans trying to call me to make me sick but hey ...guess what :

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm not arguing there was some luck involved, but you can't just sit on a lead and try to hold on for dear life!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OK after a good night sleep : Negative we lost the game and gave Mtl 2 points ...Looch still not the Looch we saw in his first season in the NHL ...TT game a soft goal to light up the habs

Positive : Marchand showed CJ that he can play on the 1st or 2nd line anytime he brings energy, Bergeron -Chara played a great game ...TT (58 miutes)
    We are still ahead of Mtl

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Despite the luckiest goal I have ever seen BRUINS will win the Cup:
    OK after a good night sleep : Negative we lost the game and gave Mtl 2 points ...Looch still not the Looch we saw in his first season in the NHL ...TT game a soft goal to light up the habs Positive : Marchand showed CJ that he can play on the 1st or 2nd line anytime he brings energy, Bergeron -Chara played a great game ...TT (58 miutes) We are still ahead of Mtl Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

I like that you at least stick to your guns Stanley.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After reading some comments that were written shortly after last night's game ..I can tell who the real fans are ...I know this one is hard to swallow (being from Montreal believe me I got all kinds of insulting phone calls and emails last night) but the BRUINS will learn from that loss and hopefully will play with more killing instinct next game against tha habs and Match 8th in Mtl ( I have my tickets already) ...Cam Neely has to step in and talk to some of our players (Looch has to play like he did in his first NHL season) CJ has to let him fight this is the way he brings his best game when he fights ...Fourth line should not get as much ice time ...Marchand has to play 19-20 minutes a game ...time to reward the players that show up every game .....and by the way we are still ahead of Mtl in the standing ....Please relax this was only a hocky game and do not forget :  Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Despite the luckiest goal I have ever seen BRUINS will win the Cup:
    After reading some comments that were written shortly after last night's game ..I can tell who the real fans are ...I know this one is hard to swallow (being from Montreal believe me I got all kinds of insulting phone calls and emails last night) but the BRUINS will learn from that loss and hopefully will play with more killing instinct next game against tha habs and Match 8th in Mtl ( I have my tickets already) ...Cam Neely has to step in and talk to some of our players (Looch has to play like he did in his first NHL season) CJ has to let him fight this is the way he brings his best game when he fights ...Fourth line should not get as much ice time ...Marchand has to play 19-20 minutes a game ...time to reward the players that show up every game .....and by the way we are still ahead of Mtl in the standing ....Please relax this was only a hocky game and do not forget :  Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Lucic-Bergeron-Marchand should be the new shutdown line.They'd continue the solid defence while adding some much needed offence.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I agree with you dezaruchi ....Looch and Horton will need to work much harder ...Looch has to start fighting again this is the only way he rises his game ....so hopefully CJ will give him the green light for fighting ....

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

BRUINS were the best on the ice tonight but Mtl is the luckiest team in the World when they play the BRUINS ....I know its a tough one to swallow believe me I am in Montreal and my phone keeps ringing all those stupid fans trying to call me to make me sick but hey ...guess what : Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Paraphrasing the Tuna, you are what you what your record says you are. And last night the best team on the ice was the hated Habs. Sorry. I'm a life long B's fan, but they choked last night (again). Love your passion for the B's but, unless they find a way to successfully finish off opponents - another disappointing season is in the offing. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

We will win the next 2 games for our true fans ....

Thanks to the real fans for their continuous support

Tyler

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

The Bruins played 40 minutes of good hockey and deserved to lose. Their play in the entire 3rd period was disgraceful. They were turtles occassionally poking their heads out of their shells to see how much time was left.

Stanley, I only appreciate your utterly insane devotion to optimism w/this team b/c you are living in the belly of the beast as a Bruins fan, and that must be tough...but seriously....the Bruins showed their true colors last night...and that inability to put away that game (which they should have done on that 3rd period PP, which was again atrocious) proves they are still w/out the killer instinct that led them to blow a 3-0 lead against Philly last year.

That was an absolute abomination of a loss--I don't care how much hockey there is left to play. The Bruins sent a message to the rest of the league last night: Not only can we not come back from deficits to win...we can't protect leads either, so come and get us: we're here for your abuse.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

That first goal was not luck at all.  Thomas clearly still had a good look at it after the deflections, he just made the lazy play and tried to sweep it aside with his stick instead of dropping down.  It was one edge and had a funky spin and went right through his legs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

you mean campbell, thornto, and paille don't cut the mustard. can you let humpty dumpty know that In Response to Re: Despite the luckiest goal I have ever seen BRUINS will win the Cup :
    Posted by Taz2424

He stopped answering my calls.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That first goal was not luck at all.  Thomas clearly still had a good look at it after the deflections, he just made the lazy play and tried to sweep it aside with his stick instead of dropping down.  It was one edge and had a funky spin and went right through his legs.
    Posted by abra-cadaver

I too thought is was just a lazy mental mistake by TT.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

The Bruins played 40 minutes of good hockey and deserved to lose. Their play in the entire 3rd period was disgraceful. They were turtles occassionally poking their heads out of their shells to see how much time was left. Stanley, I only appreciate your utterly insane devotion to optimism w/this team b/c you are living in the belly of the beast as a Bruins fan, and that must be tough...but seriously....the Bruins showed their true colors last night...and that inability to put away that game (which they should have done on that 3rd period PP, which was again atrocious) proves they are still w/out the killer instinct that led them to blow a 3-0 lead against Philly last year. That was an absolute abomination of a loss--I don't care how much hockey there is left to play. The Bruins sent a message to the rest of the league last night: Not only can we not come back from deficits to win...we can't protect leads either, so come and get us: we're here for your abuse.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

The Habs played 5 minutes of a complete hockey game, did they deserve to win? I guess its how you look at it.. it happens to lots of teams during an 82 game schedule... I don't think it defines what a team is actually all about..Bruins will survive this and be better for it in the long run .. Also I don't for a minute believe this will be the same team going into the playoffs that you see today.. There will be changes to this roster..

Sections
Shortcuts