Detroit-San Jose-Pitt OUT....Chicago, B's, Nucks and NYR facing elimination...who would have tought!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Detroit-San Jose-Pitt OUT....Chicago, B's, Nucks and NYR facing elimination...who would have tought!!!!

Wow !  Unreal ! !  I would have liked to see the B's facing Ottawa....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Detroit-San Jose-Pitt OUT....Chicago, B's, Nucks and NYR facing elimination...who would have tought!!!!

I don't think it's any different then many playoffs in the past. Remember the Habs a couple of years ago taking out the top two seeds? Just goes to show, regular season standings don't guarantee any post season success.

GO BRUINS!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Detroit-San Jose-Pitt OUT....Chicago, B's, Nucks and NYR facing elimination...who would have tought!!!!

In Response to Detroit-San Jose-Pitt OUT....Chicago, B's, Nucks and NYR facing elimination...who would have tought!!!!:
    Wow !  Unreal ! !  I would have liked to see the B's facing Ottawa.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

it still could happen....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I didn't think the Detroit or San Jose series' were surprising at all?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Detroit-San Jose-Pitt OUT....Chicago, B's, Nucks and NYR facing elimination...who would have tought!!!!:
    I don't think it's any different then many playoffs in the past. Remember the Habs a couple of years ago taking out the top two seeds? Just goes to show, regular season standings don't guarantee any post season success. GO BRUINS!!
    Posted by 4everbruins

Finish in the top eight and go from there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Detroit-San Jose-Pitt OUT....Chicago, B's, Nucks and NYR facing elimination...who would have tought!!!!:
    I didn't think the Detroit or San Jose series' were surprising at all?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I picked the Preds and Blues also. No surprises there.

Sections
Shortcuts