Detroit vs Boston - Game 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Detroit vs Boston - Game 1

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know if we're watching the same game Zamboni.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently not -- I'm watching the same game that Modano and Jones are watching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Like they were on a powerplay the whole period? It seemed pretty even overall to me. Both had dominant stretches.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

Like they were on a powerplay the whole period? It seemed pretty even overall to me. Both had dominant stretches.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe in the first period, but in the second the ice was heavily tilted in favor of the Wings

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I am surprised the B's haven't generated (m)any decent chances on Howard. He hasn't had a real test yet.

Let's get after it in the 3rd B's. Get some offensive zone time, eh?

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am surprised the B's haven't generated (m)any decent chances on Howard. He hasn't had a real test yet.

Let's get after it in the 3rd B's. Get some offensive zone time, eh?

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

[/QUOTE]

No kidding,Caron with the best B's chance?!? Come on B's,time to show your the best 3rd period team in the league.Dekeyser knows he's in a series now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe in the first period, but in the second the ice was heavily tilted in favor of the Wings

[/QUOTE]

Really? How? It was back and forth with both teams have periods of extended offensive zone time, with Boston getting 2 more shots. If anything the Wings were more dominant in the 1st, not the 2nd. Notice how much more body work there was in the 2nd? That's the B's getting Detroit off their game. That's not their style, and it should pay dividends for the Bruins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

No problem.. wings playing playoff hockey for two months while b's have been coasting.  They need to find their playoff legs.  Marchand was right.  I think the wings are doing a lot of subtle holding, picks and hacking.  At least 1 pp for the b's would be nice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

had a chance on the PP... maybe this will give them some momentum

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

Really? How? It was back and forth with both teams have periods of extended offensive zone time, with Boston getting 2 more shots. If anything the Wings were more dominant in the 1st, not the 2nd. Notice how much more body work there was in the 2nd? That's the B's getting Detroit off their game. That's not their style, and it should pay dividends for the Bruins.

[/QUOTE]

I bet the offensive zone ice time is heavily in favor of the Wings in that second period... but I hope you're right the Bruins are getting them off their game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shots? Are we counting the 4 or 5 weak screenless shots form the blue line that Stevie Wonder could have saved? I'm just hoping the B's 3rd period dominance kicks in. The early PP looked pretty good.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Red, I do think the Bruins look better in the third.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Lots of interference by the wings....... No calls

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

sucks

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Soft goal..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

I love Tuukka but boy does he let some soft goals go under his glove.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Damn, Datsyuk is unreal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]

Damn, Datsyuk is unreal.

[/QUOTE]

Not even close to human in my books.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Nice move at the red line sure, but that was just a weak goal...Bruins can't wait until the last 10 minutes to play with energy. As always they make the first round more challenging on themselves!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Tough loss -- Sunday -- 3:00 PM -- Be there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love Tuukka but boy does he let some soft goals go under his glove.

[/QUOTE]

Geez, your going to pick that... He was screened and the puck went thru Hamilton's leg... No chance...

did you like the save on Helm?  He wasn't the reason they lost.... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice move at the red line sure, but that was just a weak goal...Bruins can't wait until the last 10 minutes to play with energy. As always they make the first round more challenging on themselves!

[/QUOTE]

Totally disagree it was a weak goal - Rask had no hope, he drifted completely across from left to right, and from Rask's right side with a shot through the screen to the left side. It couldn't have been better placed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

7 million dollar pylon.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

This was Lucic's loss! Pulling that garbage. Glad he didn't score! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

that was a nail-biter... for sure

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This was Lucic's loss! Pulling that garbage. Glad he didn't score! 

[/QUOTE]

NOB, relax. Yes, completely classless move... but to put the loss on him? I guess you want to see him traded too?