Dev Camp Notes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Dev Camp Notes

In Response to Re: Dev Camp Notes:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dev Camp Notes : Hey pick up Wheat in Burlington so he doesn't have to take 5 buses to Wilmington...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Seriously?  Have him contact me if need be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wheat's probably on his way to Suffolk Downs or Saratoga right now LoL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Great post Wheatskins!!!

Thanks for the input and keeping us up to date with what's going on at the camp.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @HackswithHaggs: Baby B's Scrimmage all over & plenty of applause from an entertained crowd here at Ristuccia Arena as the players st ... [via Twitter]

Sunday July 10, 2011 12:28 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @HackswithHaggs: Justin Florek and Brian Ferlin had gobs of points today, but Alex Fallstrom every bit as impressive for Baby B's. Ju ... [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:21 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    Thanks to my press box brethren for helping me continue a partial play by play -- running around a bit this pm.^BISH [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:20 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: 5-on-4 sequence- black on white; good movement along point by Warsofsky and O'Gara, now 2nd unit out [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:16 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    "@kluedeke29: Hutch has been perfect thus far, not surrendering any goals." [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:09 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @HackswithHaggs: Florerk w/2nd goal of game, but was set up by a nice shot fake and move to the middle by David Warsofsky from high p ... [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:08 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    Gothberg waits for another shootout round.^BISH
    www.coveritlive.com/#" target="_blank">
    [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:06 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @HackswithHaggs: Nice play by Tyler Randell to block a shot and start a rush down the other end of the ice. #Bruins coaches love to s ... [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:03 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @DJ_Bean: Gothberg has allowed a goal for each team, with Volden allowing Ferlin's goal. [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:02 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Hutch denies Knight and Camara in close- at other end Florek forces turnover then feess Ferlin in close for the goal on ... [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:02 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Justin Florek with a laser off the rush beats Gothberg high blocker side, 1-1 [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 12:01 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: *Make that past Volden [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:49 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Cantin jams it past Cantin to end breakaways, now back to scrimmage [via Twitter]
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Breakaways- Spooner rips it glove side, Trotman also beats Gothberg. Randell goes top shelf on Volden, Koko makes bazill ... [via Twitter]
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    A shootout...^BISH [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:43 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @DJ_Bean: "Superb" save by Gothberg. [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:42 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @HackswithHaggs: Tommy Cross and Dougie Hamilton paired together right now. Both showing off some of their offensive instincts [via Twitter]
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @GlobeFluto: Julien watching camp scrimmage. Furious neither coach rolling four lines. [via Twitter]
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Button eludes Camara at off. Blue line then gets shot in for deflection- nice save by Hutchinson to pick it up and keep ... [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:41 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @HackswithHaggs: Ryan Button looks really good at the point working the puck free for shots and showing a little "shake and bake" in ... [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:41 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @HackswithHaggs: Marc Cantin layed a big hit on Brian Ferlin as he was trying to enter the offensive zone. Guys are playing physical ... [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:38 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Good rangy, shortstop grab by Warsofsky to keep the play alive near blue line [via Twitter]
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Warsofsky-O'Gara and Button-Trotman are D pairings for black. Volden now in net for them. [via Twitter]
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    Faceoff.^BISH
    [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:35 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    Full stands at Ristuccia Memorial Arena...^BISH
    [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:34 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    Btw: I am. Hearing we're at capacity here at Wilmo. The place is packed!^BISH [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:33 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Sexton-Jooris-Fallstrom 2nd line 4 black, Koko-Randell-Olson 4 white. Hamilton-Cross white pairing, Cantin-Spinell, the ... [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:30 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    Penalty shot: Beautiful glove save by Hutchinson on Jooris!^BISH [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:30 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Cunningham- Knight- camara going for white Spooner-Ferlin-Florek. Camara scores on Gothberg right off the bat, 1-0 white [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:26 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    The scrimmage is set to begin. Black vs. White format.^BISH [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:22 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Former Bruin Johnny "Pie" McKenzie is in the house at Ristuccia [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 11:04 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    That's it for the first session. Scrimmage is up next...^BISH [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 10:48 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @kluedeke29: Day 4 of Bruins development camp- some good snipes and saves- boys are skating hard [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 10:47 
    Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    Lots of fans here in the stands in Wilmington.^BISH
    [via Twitter]
    Sunday July 10, 2011 10:14

Updated!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Nice post sandog. I got a laugh off of this one and thought to myself of all the experts who complained this wouldn't work if the Bruins were going to win the cup. And the end result was ?

Twitter
    NHLBruins: 
    RT @GlobeFluto: Julien watching camp scrimmage. Furious neither coach rolling four lines. [via Twitter]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah Chowda I laughed pretty loud at that one. Fluto has got a good sense of humor for sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thanks to Wheats and others... one of the reasons to be visiting here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Dev Camp Notes:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dev Camp Notes : Seriously?  Have him contact me if need be.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

It would be greatly appreciated. I'm at the Candlewood Suites, Room 318 on Middlesex Parkway, just up from Burlington Mall Rd

I walked 5 miles today from Cambridge & Chestnut and got there late. I missed Johnny McKenzie! Rats!

Just go back in now. Going to shower, eat and then write the Dev Camp Notes for today sometime before seven EDT.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Wheats i just wanna mention that todd gill will be coaching kingston after 5 years owning and coaching  the brockville braves, I expect him to be successful in the ohl.
    http://www.brocknews.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5859:todd-gill-named-kingston-frontenacs-new-coach&catid=58:local-sports&Itemid=169
    Great report guys nice read.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

This is why I love all the knowledgeable Bruins fans.  There is simply nothing like them.  We know how to keep the hockey news going in the summer time.  Thanks all! Great stuff.