Development Camp reports?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Development Camp reports?

Anyone other than BadHab actually covering the D-camp?  Not Twitter crap but actual day reports the way we've seen in years past?  Fun to know who's lining up with whom etc.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Development Camp reports?

Shocked that no one posted? Either no one knows or no one cares... hard for me to follow in NJ but I do would love to know how the Bruins future looks?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Fluto did it in other years, I guess he's down the cape looking for good eats...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

NESN daily has had some stuff on it, and if you dont have NESN they had some video and columns on the web site the other day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I thought Leudeke would have columns up or something, but no.  Is everything Twitter now?  Even the Bruins seem to have left camp updates to Rob O'Gara.

Are you not entertained?!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

http://pucksage.com/?p=1838

http://pucksage.com/?p=1854

http://pucksage.com/?p=1859

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Don Sweeney's podcast about development camp.

https://twitter.com/Bruinsradio

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=660&id=262804&lang=en&navid=DL|BOS|home

Chiarelli interview

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I thought Leudeke would have columns up or something, but no.  Is everything Twitter now?  Even the Bruins seem to have left camp updates to Rob O'Gara.

Are you not entertained?!?!

That's who I've been waiting for.  You can usually count on him...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thanks Sandog, I like the report.  Badhab still had the best input, like the direct analysis he did, ok not professional but different and not sudio (music reference). I would love to hear of PCs analysis of the development camp.  Cheers. 

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I went to dev.camp on Saturday with my best frend and his  nephew. I had a blast . Don't know much about the young bs so I will give it a go. Subban looked real sharp in the 5on 5 play was making acrobatic saves with ease except for one goal where the wrist shot popped out of his glove and somebody put  in the rebound. I also like the way Hutchinson I think that was his name looked as well. They have  good goalie young prospects. Ciamarra has great speed to.i believe Don Sweeney ran one practice Stills looks in great shape. Saw Peter C. at the camp was with his son. Then went out side after camp and saw some of the baby bs so young. No Subban did not come out. Peter C came out with his son but got  into his truck and took off. My friends nephew got Don Sweeneys autograph and don said the is very elicited about the year coming up. We asked him about Subban  about will he play in providence he said he hopes so that is the plan great guy. Sorry I can't give u people better scouting reports I was scouting Subban lol. He looked razor sharp when I was there. On a side note all the young rosé ts where great, professional for  their age. It started at 11 stayed  got to it at 10 stayed until 230 when the Wilmington police said that is it  guys 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I went to dev.camp on Saturday with my best frend and his  nephew. I had a blast . Don't know much about the young bs so I will give it a go. Subban looked real sharp in the 5on 5 play was making acrobatic saves with ease except for one goal where the wrist shot popped out of his glove and somebody put  in the rebound. I also like the way Hutchinson I think that was his name looked as well. They have  good goalie young prospects. Ciamarra has great speed to.i believe Don Sweeney ran one practice Stills looks in great shape. Saw Peter C. at the camp was with his son. Then went out side after camp and saw some of the baby bs so young. No Subban did not come out. Peter C came out with his son but got  into his truck and took off. My friends nephew got Don Sweeneys autograph and don said the is very elicited about the year coming up. We asked him about Subban  about will he play in providence he said he hopes so that is the plan great guy. Sorry I can't give u people better scouting reports I was scouting Subban lol. He looked razor sharp when I was there. On a side note all the young rosé ts where great, professional for  their age. It started at 11 stayed  got to it at 10 stayed until 230 when the Wilmington police said that is it  guys 

Nice report stink...............this comment ^^^^^ stood out for me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

http://nhlbruins.tumblr.com/

Sections
Shortcuts