Devils take Parise to arbitration

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Devils take Parise to arbitration

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/06/17/3709287/devils-file-for-arbitration-with.html

As I understand it no-one can extend an offer sheet. If no agreement is met, the arbitrator decides on salary. Devils then have the option to accept or walk away. In the latter case Parise would become an unrestricted free agent.

Will be interesting to see how this one pans out given the Devils cap constraints.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Re: Devils take Parise to arbitration

Nashville is doing the same with Weber, because offer sheets can't be offered to players being taken to arbitration.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Devils take Parise to arbitration:
    http://www.sacbee.com/2011/06/17/3709287/devils-file-for-arbitration-with.html As I understand it no-one can extend an offer sheet. If no agreement is met, the arbitrator decides on salary. Devils then have the option to accept or walk away. In the latter case Parise would become an unrestricted free agent. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out given the Devils cap constraints.
    Posted by Kurako

Any reasonable number will cause the Devils to make changes or walk away.  It's great that a problem like this will not have a chance to affect the B's for at least a few years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

at least for next year, there're 29 other teams in more need of Parise than the B'S.... 

i think the B'S have something going here and i've no problem, at least for next year, with the "tweaking" PC's talking about....

let's not start selling the farm to acquire players who may just come in and do nothing but disrupt the chemistry on this championship club....

Sections
Shortcuts