Devin Setoguchi the next targeted player on PC's list?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Devin Setoguchi the next targeted player on PC's list?

There are strong indications that PC is working on his final trade before the deadline. Acquiring Devin Setoguchi, forward from the Sharks would complete the final piece of puzzle.

Setoguchi's cap hit is only $1.8 Million. By trading Danny Paille away and the remaining money available under the cap, attaining Setoguchi becomes financially feasible. Unfortunately, Seguin or Paille will not cut it in the playoffs. Acquiring another solid winger like Setoguchi positions the Bruins as a very strong cup contender. This will cost the B's a second round pick and a roster player. Go get him PC and lets go for Lord Stanley's Mug.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Re: Devin Setoguchi the next targeted player on PC's list?

You people are out of control since this barrage of recent trades.  You are getting spoiled.  PC has already made more in season deals this year than he has in the last 5 years combined and you still aren't happy.  Why don't PC just swap everyone on the roster for someone new?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

that be a nice pick up if he is cheap 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

why in the world would San Jose trade him? Makes no sense since they are fighting for a Stanley Cup and he's a key part. Next!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

What world are you living on? He has been on the trading block for some time.

In Response to Re: Devin Setoguchi the next targeted player on PC's list?:
    [QUOTE]why in the world would San Jose trade him? Makes no sense since they are fighting for a Stanley Cup and he's a key part. Next!
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Even if we let go of Paille or someone (or JB), wouldn't we be over the cap if we got Setoguchi?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

wE DONT NEED ADDITIONNAL BODIES ON THIS TEAM ...SEGUIN IS PLAYING BETTER AND WILL BE READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS AND I LIKE PAILLE

STANLEY CUP TO THE BRUINS IN 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'd be shocked if PC made another move... we still don't know how the moves he did make will pan out yet!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I assume this is all based on nothing more than a personal little fantasy...

Any sources or information behind this?  Who would go to San Jose? 

Plenty of forwards on this team that are better than Setaguchi now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

lol @ "strong indications" aka im home alone in my boxers makin crapp up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Throwin' sh!t at the wall to see if it sticks I see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

Or...they could.....I never do this...

....the Bruins have to move people around....
    down (to the farm), up (to the Prss Box), or out (of town).

they now have a ton of centres...

and if the B's are serious about a Cup run, this year, right now.

And they want a true game-changer....that will set them up for now and the future...

Send Tyler Seguin and his Cap Hit back to Junior - they can - though it might be humiliating and potentially damaging to the kid, that's never stopped Julien before. Dunno about the kid, going into these Playoffs, or, rather, I dunno about Julien - about the kid - going into these Playoffs. Might be better to use his Cap Space wisely, if not his psyche.

and trade

'The Leafs Pick' and a Prospect to New Jersey for Zach Parise.

Can Lou Lamoriello sign Parise? Does Parise want to stay in New Jersey? The Devils, under Lemaire have surged without him. Rounding into shape, does Jersey see itself as a Contender, just one Parise away from the Cup?

If so, would the above offer, plus a 'warm body' help? Michael Ryder?

If Jersey doesn't see itself as a true and serious Contender, does Lamoriello covet 2 Top Ten Draft Picks?

Of course, Chiarelli'd have to figure out how to lock up Parise pronto

It'd be funny - funny ironic - if Burke tried an Offer Sheet on Zach Parise the Bruin!

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I sincerly hope that is it for the trades. I think there's a risk in changing a teams chemistry when too many moves happen. Change is good but all good things are needed in moderation!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]lol @ "strong indications" aka im home alone in my boxers makin crapp up
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

can't believe i'm agreeing with 40yrs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueoxen. Show blueoxen's posts

strong indications = lying through my teeth!  The Bruins are done with trading.  They aren't as strong as Philly or Tampa in the East.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]strong indications = lying through my teeth!  The Bruins are done with trading.  They aren't as strong as Philly or Tampa in the East.
    Posted by blueoxen[/QUOTE]
    I would say their head to head play strongly indicates that they are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Devin Setoguchi the next targeted player on PC's list? : can't believe i'm agreeing with 40yrs.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    So on Twitter Bloggers are famous for throwing every rumor against the wall.  If I read one hear and wonder about the source, I do a twitter source and find out where it came from.  On this one I agree with what everyone was thinking.  It does appear Setoguchiś name is out there, lotś of people talking about him, words like Ćhange of Scenery are thrown around alot.  The most prominent Bruins blogger stating him as an idea, not as a rumour but as a suggestion is waaaay below the ranks of Haggs and Murphy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

PC is done for now and has until the trade deadline to see if he still needs to tinker.

There really is nowhere to put Setagouchi in our lineup and a 1.8 mill dollar fourth liner is excessive. Plus, he is due for a big raise next year....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.capgeek.com/trade_machine.php?team1=5&team2=3&date=2011-02-28&team-5-players[]=384&team-3-players[]=133&CompleteTradeButton=

It would work money wise but it would cost the Wild's 2nd rounder which I would not like. If the Bruins can find players like Marchand, Knight and Spooner in the second round then you have to keep that pick.

The rumors are true Wilson is willing to listen on Setoguchi as he wants Defensive help for the playoff push. Devin's having a down year but he would be a great add for the Bruins I would find a place for a player like that but not for a 2nd rounder.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.capgeek.com/trade_machine.php?team1=5&team2=3&date=2011-02-28&team-5-players []=384&team-3-players[]=133&CompleteTradeButton= It would work money wise but it would cost the Wild's 2nd rounder which I would not like. If the Bruins can find players like Marchand, Knight and Spooner in the second round then you have to keep that pick. The rumors are true Wilson is willing to listen on Setoguchi as he wants Defensive help for the playoff push. Devin's having a down year but he would be a great add for the Bruins I would find a place for a player like that but not for a 2nd rounder.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I wonder if his recent hat trick caused a few more phone calls?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Oh really, what planet are you living on? Check out yesterday's boxscore and you can see for yourself that Devon Seteguchi single handedly won the game for the SJ Sharks. In fact his stats are better than Horton, Ryder, Seguin and Recchi.
    The source is Hockey Insider.

[QUOTE]I assume this is all based on nothing more than a personal little fantasy... Any sources or information behind this?  Who would go to San Jose?  Plenty of forwards on this team that are better than Setaguchi now.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Really? Well maybe you start tuning into and watching ESPN and Hockey Insider.

[QUOTE]lol @ "strong indications" aka im home alone in my boxers makin crapp up
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Stop smoking that aweful Indonesian junk thats going around!

[QUOTE]Or...they could.....I never do this... ....the Bruins have to move people around.... down (to the farm), up (to the Prss Box), or out (of town). they now have a ton of centres... and if the B's are serious about a Cup run, this year, right now. And they want a true game-changer....that will set them up for now and the future... Send Tyler Seguin and his Cap Hit back to Junior - they can - though it might be humiliating and potentially damaging to the kid, that's never stopped Julien before. Dunno about the kid, going into these Playoffs, or, rather, I dunno about Julien - about the kid - going into these Playoffs. Might be better to use his Cap Space wisely, if not his psyche. and trade 'The Leafs Pick' and a Prospect to New Jersey for Zach Parise. Can Lou Lamoriello sign Parise? Does Parise want to stay in New Jersey? The Devils, under Lemaire have surged without him. Rounding into shape, does Jersey see itself as a Contender, just one Parise away from the Cup? If so, would the above offer, plus a 'warm body' help? Michael Ryder? If Jersey doesn't see itself as a true and serious Contender, does Lamoriello covet 2 Top Ten Draft Picks? Of course, Chiarelli'd have to figure out how to lock up Parise pronto It'd be funny - funny ironic - if Burke tried an Offer Sheet on Zach Parise the Bruin! But I'm getting ahead of myself.
    Posted by Awry[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I am personally very content with the bruins line up. We do not need any superstar looks to me we have good depth and players can take gms. off for back to back. I think we should get rask involve with 50 % of the gms. now.

Looch Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergy Rechhi
    Peverly Seguin Ryder
    Kelly Campbell Thornton
    Paille

Chara Kampner
    Sieds Kaberle
    Ferrence McQuaid
    Boychuk

Thomas and Rask

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The great gichigummee has 15G 9A 24 Pts

Hort 15G 23A 38Pts
    Ryder 16G 18A 34Pts
    Rech  11G 30A 41Pts
    Seg   10G 11A 21Pts

Barely has more points than Seg.