Devin Setoguchi the next targeted player on PC's list?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Re: Devin Setoguchi the next targeted player on PC's list?

This isn't about being happy. Its about making the right deals to win the Cup!

In Response to Re: Devin Setoguchi the next targeted player on PC's list?:
    [QUOTE]You people are out of control since this barrage of recent trades.  You are getting spoiled.  PC has already made more in season deals this year than he has in the last 5 years combined and you still aren't happy.  Why don't PC just swap everyone on the roster for someone new?
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

I think PC will kick the tires a bit between now and the deadline. But unless something really sweet comes up I'd say he's done making moves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

I believe PC stated on NESN Friday afternoon that for the most part the B's were done. But he would consider "tweaking" under the right circumstances. That's a paraphrase of what I can recall. But you never know if someone will try to bowl him over for the TOR #1 pick. Doubtful. I wouldn't mind seeing one depth addition up front and one on D if the P-Bruins can be used. I still wonder what the "deal on the table" was that PC alluded to a few weeks back prior to all of the hub-bub of last week. Hopefully the current group stays healthy and let's see what they can do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Maybe if you started following the NHL trade deadline threads and browsing Spector's Hockey webpage you would not be home alone in your boxers taking a crap.

[QUOTE]lol @ "strong indications" aka im home alone in my boxers makin crapp up
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"Unfortunately, Seguin or Paille will not cut it in the playoffs."
    -You lost me right there...you know this because?

"Maybe if you started following the NHL trade deadline threads and browsing Spector's Hockey webpage you would not be home alone in your boxers taking a crap."
    -Yes, fan sites and "insiders" are always on top of things. Their coverage of the Kelly and Peverly trades was outstanding. Surprised Yeah, I know that is a wise statement, but to claim them as a reliable source is nonsense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Absolutely! This acquistion would solidify the Bruins roster for a Cup run.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Devin Setoguchi the next targeted player on PC's list? : I wonder if his recent hat trick caused a few more phone calls?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Nonsense really? Maybe you should have read my last post indicating that Kaberle would be a Bruin within the next 72 hours (Source TSN and Hoskey Insider). And it DID Happen!

[QUOTE]"Unfortunately, Seguin or Paille will not cut it in the playoffs." -You lost me right there...you know this because? "Maybe if you started following the NHL trade deadline threads and browsing Spector's Hockey webpage you would not be home alone in your boxers taking a crap." -Yes, fan sites and "insiders" are always on top of things. Their coverage of the Kelly and Peverly trades was outstanding.  Yeah, I know that is a wise statement, but to claim them as a reliable source is nonsense.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Pieces of the puzzle coming together. Thats what this potential trade is all about.

[QUOTE]ahhh...Setoguchi....hmmmm...can he play defense? He has to surrender his offense to be on this boring freakin team
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

I know this because Paille is a spare part and Seguin is a 19 year old rookie who is still maturing. At least Setoguchi has post season playoff experience and would be a valuable part as a winger which the Bruins desperately covet.

Lastly, all hockey thread boards had the Senators wheeling and dealin. Oh my, that was a big surprise landing Kelly. And Peverly was being shopped by the Thrashers all season long. Actually here's the thread one week before Peverly was traded, http://spectorshockey.net/2011/02/sunday-nhl-rumor-february-6-2011/

[QUOTE]"Unfortunately, Seguin or Paille will not cut it in the playoffs." -You lost me right there...you know this because? "Maybe if you started following the NHL trade deadline threads and browsing Spector's Hockey webpage you would not be home alone in your boxers taking a crap." -Yes, fan sites and "insiders" are always on top of things. Their coverage of the Kelly and Peverly trades was outstanding.  Yeah, I know that is a wise statement, but to claim them as a reliable source is nonsense.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts