Did anyone else notice..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Did anyone else notice..

After the win last night, Thornton give Seids a victory punch to the shoulder and knocked him down. Hilarious, had to watch it like 10 more times.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Did anyone else notice..

nope missed . Since this is the " Did anyone else notice.." thread.
    Did anyone notice towards the end of the game Chara got his skates taken off from behind,  not sure whom it was but freakin dirty !!! Maybe a slew foot. You couldn't miss it as you saw big Chara fly backwards up and the air and luckily just fell on his behind.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I saw the the chara taken down, thought it was a stick but none the less..oh well he won

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Did anyone else notice last night....... the team that leads the NHL in points also plays the trap ? Fire Vigneault !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Did anyone else notice..:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone else notice last night....... the team that leads the NHL in points also plays the trap ? Fire Vigneault !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Did anyone else notice that Chowda has yet to reveal the mystery poster on this thread:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=0

Or admit he was wrong in posting his attack threads?

Anyone else notice that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

N-A-S, get some help...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

What a bad contract the Hawks just dished out for Seabrook? 5.8 mil cap hit.. He is a good defenseman , solid #2 guy to compliment Keith , but not a great defenseman who is a difference maker.... I guess that is what happens when you win a Cup, but to  me that is overpaying when I don't think you needed to.. Worst part is I think  Kaberle's asking price next season just went up ...

Chicago now has about $48 million tied up in about 9 players? Welcome to Cap hell.. Who goes next year? Kane, Towes, Keith, Hossa, Sharp?  You do need to fill out the rest of your roster.. I think they are 14 players short..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Did anyone else notice..:
    [QUOTE]After the win last night, Thornton give Seids a victory punch to the shoulder and knocked him down. Hilarious, had to watch it like 10 more times.  
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

MD, It seems that such a punch would possibly bruise Sied's shoulder...a dumb thing to do.  I also noticed that after Lucic's goal one of the coaches gave him a hearty thump on the helmet from behind him, on the bench.  Lucic looked irritated.  How stupid is that-- when all the new evidence indicates that REPEATED SMALL HITS  to the head cause as much or more brain damage than the occassional big hits. 

Friendly helmet thumps, butts and slaps are completely uncalled for and should be stringently avoided.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I saw it, it was a light punch that pushed him onto the heels of his skates, and he fell on his butt.

It was funny.  I don't think there's anything to worry about here.