Did anyone see Cooke tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Did anyone see Cooke tonight?

I think you're kind of stretching on this one to be honest. I don't see anything wrong with the hit. The high stick on Boychuk in the first though was dirty. He took a clear swing at his shoulder/neck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Or how about that hit on Krejci (I think it was him at least) when the puck was up in the air and everyone was looking for it?  What a DB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

It seems as though he turned down an opportunity to go with Johnny B., as Brick pointed out. And Suppan wanted nothing to with with Thornton the other night. And Shelley (?) on Philly is coming up soon. I keep a mental list of guys who need to be revisited. And I hope the B's do as well. It's time for those other than Thornton to step up, just once or twice,  and send a message to these past offenders on other teams that we have your number and I am here for payback.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I was actually surprised Cooke didn't go with Boychuk. That's usually the type of player (one who doesn't normally fight) Cooke likes to dance with.