Did i see Bruins diving tonite?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Did i see Bruins diving tonite?

Three or four dives/ embellishments by the Bruins in this game. small hit in the back and guys are falling off their skates. It's funny when Lucic can stay in front of the net as long as they want untill its good time to try draw a penalty and suddenly fall over.

Every team in the NHL does this of course, but don't try to act like the Bruins are any different.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Did i see Bruins diving tonite?

i think your playing NHL on your xbox, i haven't seen that....those NHL 11 players really do dive a lot though

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

you're blind or what?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

In Response to Re: Did i see Bruins diving tonite?:
    [QUOTE]you're blind or what?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Hey Baby I think you need to stop spending so much time on this site and spend
    more time trying to intice the milkman, mailman or dare I say the pool guy!

Now get on this and stop clogging up this board!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Such a non issue.  Move on

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Dont you have better things to do besides troll around, like loving your wife, your kids, talking about your feelings, breaking down crying...whatever you do. I think it was your team the canadiens that were the divers, and they're playing golf right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

frustrated dummy ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

In Response to Re: Did i see Bruins diving tonite?:
    [QUOTE]frustrated dummy ?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Look whose calling the kettle black!!! You were calling for the scabs to win over the B's...didnt happen! You called for the Flyers to sweep the B's...didnt happen! Now you grabbed your pink hat and jumped on the Tampas bandwagon. And yet you write all these informational posts. Troll

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Hey, if one of those "alleged" dives gets us a PP goal, I will be celebrating.  I don't give a rat's as- how we get those goals, we need to win Game 2.  Capeesh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Really you have to win 4 games? You are an insight of information

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I was diving last night also trying to draw a penalty but it did work out cause i was in my swimming pool. I saw the same bruins team lose last night just like the 1st gm. to Mtl. but TB is a better coach team then the Habs so the Bruins are in a gm. seven series once again. I can see already one bad gm. for bruins is not the end of the world.Laughing

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts