Did Roenick Raid Kramer's Closet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Did Roenick Raid Kramer's Closet?

Time for a trip to Milton's, Jeremy.  I can't believe CBS allowed you on the air looking like that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Did Roenick Raid Kramer's Closet?

In response to hangnail's comment:

Time for a trip to Milton's, Jeremy.  I can't believe CBS allowed you on the air looking like that!

I didn't see him, hang.  Had the CBC feed.  Last week it was noted Maclean and friends were wearing specifically designed duds. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Roenick looks around sees the game of hockey growing in popularity in the States. he knows he is outspoken. He knows Don Cherry is and is wildly popular in Canada. Hence the outfits.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Roenick looks around sees the game of hockey growing in popularity in the States. he knows he is outspoken. He knows Don Cherry is and is wildly popular in Canada. Hence the outfits.

Makes sense.  BTW, Don Cherry was not included in the wardrobe revamp of Maclean, Stock, Weeks, Healy and Elliotte Friedman.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Makes sense.  BTW, Don Cherry was not included in the wardrobe revamp of Maclean, Stock, Weeks, Healy and Elliotte Friedman.

Grapes does not need a wardrobe revamp, he would likely be offended at the thought. ;-p

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

I didn't see him, hang.  Had the CBC feed.  Last week it was noted Maclean and friends were wearing specifically designed duds. 

Elliot Freedman looked like a tool in his "designer" duds

Sections
Shortcuts