Did Stephane Auger cost the Canucks the Cup?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from alldaypowerplay. Show alldaypowerplay's posts

Re: Did Stephane Auger cost the Canucks the Cup?

In response to NHLOA's comment:

Many people blame the one sided officiating that the Canucks endured during their 2011 run on the wee fact that Greg Campbells Daddy was in charge of Terry Gregson, who is in charge of the Zebra’s. Others think NBC did not want a Canadian Based poster team to promote Hockey in the USA. (Remember NBC made a $2 billion deal with the League in April 2011)

Alex Burrows exposed Auger as a cheat in 2009, and it appears the NHLOA have a personal vendetta against the Canucks ever since. Auger was finally let go 3 years later, but did he cost the Canucks the Cup?
    Remember Luongo getting run by the Hawks in 09 and 2010 and who could forget the hatchet job O’Halloran and Walkom did in Game 7 against the dirty Bruins (which fueled a riot). And all the chintzy calls against LA last year and SJ this year.

NHLOA RULES (the Marketing arm for NBC/NHL) 

I have two questions for you: 1) Why are you trolling in Boston when the Casucks season is over?  2) How horrible is it to be you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to alldaypowerplay's comment:

Many people blame the one sided officiating that the Canucks endured during their 2011 run on the wee fact that Greg Campbells Daddy was in charge of Terry Gregson, who is in charge of the Zebra’s. Others think NBC did not want a Canadian Based poster team to promote Hockey in the USA. (Remember NBC made a $2 billion deal with the League in April 2011)

Alex Burrows exposed Auger as a cheat in 2009, and it appears the NHLOA have a personal vendetta against the Canucks ever since. Auger was finally let go 3 years later, but did he cost the Canucks the Cup?
    Remember Luongo getting run by the Hawks in 09 and 2010 and who could forget the hatchet job O’Halloran and Walkom did in Game 7 against the dirty Bruins (which fueled a riot). And all the chintzy calls against LA last year and SJ this year.

I have two questions for you: 1) Why are you trolling in Boston when the Casucks season is over?  2) How horrible is it to be you?

Again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Sweet Chili Glazed Wings

Cut each chicken wing in half at joint. Mix oil, cilantro, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons garlic, ginger and 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper in large bowl. Add chicken wings and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.

Preheat oven to 400°F. Using tongs, transfer chicken wings to large baking sheet. Bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 20 minutes.

Meanwhile, combine vinegar, sugar, water, chili-garlic sauce, remaining 1/2 tablespoon garlic and remaining 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper in medium saucepan. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer until glaze mixture thickens to syrup consistency, about 20 minutes.

Transfer baked chicken wings to large bowl. Pour glaze over; toss to coat. Place chicken wings atop steamed white rice. Sprinkle with green onions.

Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Sweet-Chili-Glazed-Chicken-Wings-4215#ixzz2SuxQOORr

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

Sweet Chili Glazed Wings

Cut each chicken wing in half at joint. Mix oil, cilantro, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons garlic, ginger and 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper in large bowl. Add chicken wings and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.

Preheat oven to 400°F. Using tongs, transfer chicken wings to large baking sheet. Bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 20 minutes.

Meanwhile, combine vinegar, sugar, water, chili-garlic sauce, remaining 1/2 tablespoon garlic and remaining 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper in medium saucepan. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer until glaze mixture thickens to syrup consistency, about 20 minutes.

Transfer baked chicken wings to large bowl. Pour glaze over; toss to coat. Place chicken wings atop steamed white rice. Sprinkle with green onions.

Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Sweet-Chili-Glazed-Chicken-Wings-4215#ixzz2SuxQOORr

I'm getting hungry, great recipe!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Sweet Chili Glazed Wings

I'm getting hungry, great recipe!

They really are awesome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Go participate in another riot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Stan, you need to try that recipe dude.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Does look pretty tasty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Does look pretty tasty.

I swear it will knock your socks off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I do a nice cajun chicken!

4 chicken breasts halved

1/4(or even less,depends on how hot you like it) tsp chili powder

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp ground black pepper

1/4 tsp garlic powder

1 avocado

1/2 red onion finely chopped

lightly coat the chicken breasts in the seasoning (chili powder, pepper, salt, garlic powder,)

cook in olive oil ( i generally use about 2 tsp) over low-med heat until lightly browned on both sides (3-6 minutes each side)

slice your avocado into as many slices as your little heart desires.

combine finely chopped 1/2 red onion to your avocado mix

top with salt

take your lovely 'cado/onion combination and spoon over your chicken breats

for a little extra flavor i squeeze some fresh lime juice over the chicken

goes nicely with asparagus or any other green veggies and on a bed of rice.

may not seem like much but its filling, spicy, good, and pretty healthy!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

4 chicken breasts halved

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp garlic powder

1 avocado

lightly coat the chicken breasts in the seasoning (chili powder, pepper, salt, garlic powder,)

cook in olive oil ( i generally use about 2 tsp) over low-med heat until lightly browned on both sides (3-6 minutes each side)

top with salt

Oh yeah man, that is definitely going on the list! Finding good cajun chicken recipes are like finding plutonium.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Its great!  Though sometimes the 1/4 tsp of chili powder may seem a bit much, so it might be best to tinker with the seasoning combo to fit your taste.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

4 chicken breasts halved

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp garlic powder

1 avocado

top with salt

Another good one! Thanks Davey!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Its great!  Though sometimes the 1/4 tsp of chili powder may seem a bit much, so it might be best to tinker with the seasoning combo to fit your taste.

Personally, I usually go about 1/4 over on chili powder. I like a little forehead sweat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Personally, I usually go about 1/4 over on chili powder. I like a little forehead sweat.

Nothing wrong with that! Its great if you wash it down with a nice cold beer!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Actually I laughed out loud when I read the troll post, that was entertaining.

null, here's a recipe for you;

1 crow roadkill (freshness not an issue)

pluck feathers

grill to perfection.

now you're set to eat crow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Campbell, Null and whatever else you want to call yourself - shove it deeply up your colon until it hits your throat. The one Zdeno Chara uses.

If you need help, let me know, there are plenty of people who would be glad to assist you and many more who would like to watch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Campbell, Null and whatever else you want to call yourself - shove it deeply up your colon until it hits your throat. The one Zdeno Chara uses.

If you need help, let me know, there are plenty of people who would be glad to assist you and many more who would like to watch.

I'm sorry, this is a thread about grilling. If you need to respond to a troll, there are plenty of other options available on the board.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

This one is this weekend, prize winning baby back ribs.

1. Preheat a gas grill for high heat, or arrange charcoal briquettes on one side of the barbeque. Lightly oil the grate.
    2. In a small jar, combine cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Close the lid, and shake to mix.
    3. Trim the membrane sheath from the back of each rack. Run a small, sharp knife between the membrane and each rib, and snip off the membrane as much as possible. Sprinkle as much of the rub onto both sides of the ribs as desired. To prevent the ribs from becoming too dark and spicy, do not thoroughly rub the spices into the ribs. Store the unused portion of the spice mix for future use.
    4. Place aluminum foil on lower rack to capture drippings and prevent flare-ups. Lay the ribs on the top rack of the grill (away from the coals, if you're using briquettes). Reduce gas heat to low, close lid, and leave undisturbed for 1 hour. Do not lift the lid at all.
    5. Brush ribs with barbecue sauce, and grill an additional 5 minutes. Serve ribs as whole rack, or cut between each rib bone and pile individually on a platter.

If anyone wants the entire recipe let me know, I am willing to bet you havent had ribs that taste quite like them. A very different taste to what you get in a BBQ joint (or Chilis for that matter).

Still cant find a beer infused chicken recipe worth a damn though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Don't know how you guys can talk about food on the same thread that shows this. That's one big asss !

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

I'm sorry, this is a thread about grilling. If you need to respond to a troll, there are plenty of other options available on the board.

Right you are. I'm just suggesting where to put it - Grill and all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Shrimp Etouffe

Ingredients
    • 1/2 cup oil
    • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, plus extra flour, optional
    • 1 cup chopped yellow onion
    • 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
    • 1 cup chopped celery
    • 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
    • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
    • 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
    • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more if desired
    • 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
    • 1/2 cup minced green onions, plus extra for garnish
    • 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley leaves
    • 2 to 3 dashes hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
    • 1 (8-ounce) can clam juice
    • 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes (recommended: Ro'tel)
    • Salt (Cajun seasoning has salt already)
    • 2 pounds small or medium shrimp peeled and deveined (recommended: (31/35 size count)
    • 1/2 stick butter
    • Rice, optional
    • Diced green onions, for garnish
    Directions

Note: To make roux, use oil instead of butter, because butter burns

Make the roux, mix oil and flour in a large heavy saucepan over low heat. Whisk flour into the oil to form a paste. Continue cooking over low heat and whisk continuously, until the mixture turns a caramel color and gives off a nutty aroma, about 15 to 20 minutes. To the roux, add the onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic and cook over low heat about 5 minutes, until the vegetables are limp. Add the black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, Cajun seasoning, green onions, parsley, and hot sauce to taste. Add 1 can clam juice and the tomatoes with their juice, stir to blend. Add the salt, starting with 1 teaspoon, then add more if needed. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Add shrimp and stir. It will take about 3 minutes for shrimp to cook, don't overcook. Remove from heat. Add the butter and stir; the heat from the dish will melt the butter. Transfer the etouffee to a tureen, serving bowl, or if you prefer, over rice. Garnish with the green onions.

* Shellfish Warning

Would like to reach this level someday.

Sections
Shortcuts