Did THe Bruins Hit Anyone?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Did THe Bruins Hit Anyone?

"BIG BAD BRUINS"

Where?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Totally agree. This here paper had an article about Lucic unhappy with his play, needing to pick up his game and his physical game. I haven't seen him hit anyone since his return. Physical game was lacking tonight.

I sometimes think that fan expectation is very different than current B Bruin reality.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I saw one hit, but it was late in the third period.  I agree that the Bruins seem to be more successful when they are more physically engaged and hitting their opponents, but it isn't as easy as throwing hits left and right.  A speedy team like the Sabres can make a team pay when they run around and get out of position chasing big hits. 

A couple of times tonight I saw a Bruins player line up a Sabres player with a big hit only to curl off when the Sabres player got rid of the puck.  The puck was moved up the ice with speed, and the Bruins player who curled off the hit was needed back in the defensive zone.  Had he completed the hit, he would have been trailing the play even more than he already was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I guess you didn't watch Stuart?