Did you notice that the last time the BRUINS won a hockey Khudo was in the net

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Did you notice that the last time the BRUINS won a hockey Khudo was in the net

In response to mikzor's comment:

I personally never saw Timmy fly out of his net as fast as this guy. He looks like a turtle on his back when he starts sliding. Once the book is out on him and teams start moving the puck north/south on him, getting him moving more, the goals are gonna come in bunches. I wouldnt mind seeing him moved in the off season, especially if we can get Subban ready ahead of schedule.

Then what Tim Thomas have you watched? The guy was all over the place & he found a way to make it work, but when he settled down a bit & put a little more "goaltending rules" into his game he was far more effective. Bob Essensa helped him in that regard. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Did you notice that the last time the BRUINS won a hockey Khudo was in the net

Khudo is one of the worst positional goaltenders I have ever seen in the majors. The only reason his stats are even near Rasks is the system played in front of him. When moving from one side of the ice to the other you can be sure he will swim right past the far post and out of the net altogether. Trust me, if they went with him as a number 1, it would all come crashing down. He stinks.

Thanks mikzor, I was starting to think I was going crazy. That's exactly what I see in khudobin. He makes easy saves look hard because he's not in good position.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

BRUINS WILL WIN AGAIN AGAINST THE MAPLE LEAFS IF AND ONLY IF KHUDO IS IN THE NET 

PREDICTION WITH KHUDO BRUINS WILL WIN IT 4-2

WITH RASK ..WE WILL LOSE    .....3-2

OK, that's it...

GO LEAFS GO! GO LEAFS GO! HATTRICK FOR KESSEL! (only if Khudo starts)

Thats how you can tell who the real BRUINS fans are ....I would never say somthing like that whoever would be in the net ..this is Sad and not very sport ....sorry to read this coment coming from you Red ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to winthecup's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Khudo is one of the worst positional goaltenders I have ever seen in the majors. The only reason his stats are even near Rasks is the system played in front of him. When moving from one side of the ice to the other you can be sure he will swim right past the far post and out of the net altogether. Trust me, if they went with him as a number 1, it would all come crashing down. He stinks.

Thanks mikzor, I was starting to think I was going crazy. That's exactly what I see in khudobin. He makes easy saves look hard because he's not in good position.

Don't care if he stands on his head to stop them

I like it when he doesn't let pucks go right through him because he's not properly set. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

To tell you the tryth Red...you broke my heart....my blood is black & gold....but maybe your is tinted with the dark blue ???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

To tell you the truth

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Hope your watching tonight Stanley... 3 goals on 10 shots and counting

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Good call Stanley! Khud u have been right? Haha yanked

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No comment....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

No comment....

LOL That's pretty cowardly Stanley.

(and the Leafs thing was a shot at you Stanley and your Khudo love - not surprised it went over your head