Did you see...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Did you see...

...Seguin go after Schenn with a couple decent shots (to be fair, cross checks) after Phaneuf/Schenn threw down Recchi and just before Lucic/Rosehill?

This kid is taking monster steps from game to game now. I have been hard on him, but it looks like he's "there" now. I am now very confident this kid is going to be a star in this league.

(I also liked that sick cross ice pass to Kaberle on the PP at the end of the first, but we all knew he could do that)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Did you see...

He will  peak in the playoffs ...just unlucky right now ...should get a few goals soon

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2012

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I loved seeing him step up for the Old Man. I think Recchi has rubbed off on him now - he understands the NHL culture much better now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Did you see...:
    [QUOTE]I loved seeing him step up for the Old Man. I think Recchi has rubbed off on him now - he understands the NHL culture much better now.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Weren't you screaming, "Oh my God, don't fight.  You might get hurt!"

(gears)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Grrrr....

;)

No problems with dropping the gloves (I have three fake teeth to prove it) But yes, I was scared of losing our best goal scorer for the playoffs :p

you're not going to let me live that one down, are ya NAS?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

..........taylor hall.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

This is a good sign that he's learning his way from his mentors and teammates.  He came another step closer tonight to earning his rite of passage to become a Bruin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Grrrr.... ;) No problems with dropping the gloves (I have three fake teeth to prove it) But yes, I was scared of losing our best goal scorer for the playoffs :p you're not going to let me live that one down, are ya NAS?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

All in good fun.  I honestly ask that you never read anything I post to you with your guard up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I thought Seguin brought a bit more of a physical game. Haven't seen it this year. Rarely see him making a hard check. Watch him and you'll see that most of the time, he just skates in, and glides away. I still think he's going to develop into a good player, but not sure he'll be a prototypical Bruin?? Hope I'm wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Heh

I ask that you do the same, at least on game nights. It's usually close to 3 am by the time the game is over, so I get a little loopy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

yes! i thought i was the only one who saw that. the announcers didn't even mention it. the kid is maturing game by game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

[QUOTE]..........taylor hall.
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

It makes you wonder if Hall had the kind of teammates surrounding him that Seguin has to learn from their physical style, if he would've faired better in that fight that ended his season. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did you see... : It makes you wonder if Hall had the kind of teammates surrounding him that Seguin has to learn from their physical style, if he would've faired better in that fight that ended his season. 
    Posted by gardenbees[/QUOTE]

Ha. Let's not go down that road. Hall is a sick young gun in this league. I'm just glad that Seguin is starting to show similar game at the NHL level.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Seguin is going to bust out soon pointwise. Just as soon as stonehands Kelly taps some in that is.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Seguin is going to bust out soon pointwise. Just as soon as stonehands Kelly taps some in that is.....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Let's give Kelly a bit more time before we give him the Paille treatment. Only the last couple of games has Peverley really looked like that shifty, scoring third-line center we were looking for.

Sections
Shortcuts