didn't think i'd see 19 out there with under a minute left defending a one goal lead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

didn't think i'd see 19 out there with under a minute left defending a one goal lead

good sign. shows that CJ trusts him. happy to see it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: didn't think i'd see 19 out there with under a minute left defending a one goal lead

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Whith his speed that's who i want out there

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: didn't think i'd see 19 out there with under a minute left defending a one goal lead

In response to kitchener's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Whith his speed that's who i want out there

that doesn't really make any sense. Speed helps defending for sure, but it's not really a huge factor. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

It only helps if you know what to do with it. The more time goes along, the more he knows what to do.

I still put Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, Kelly, Peverley, Campbell, Paille out there over him though. However, he's playing on a team with defensive-wizard forwards ahead of him, so it's not as though his defensive game is awful.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It might not say so much.  Julien also puts Campbell out when the B's pull their own goalie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It might not say so much.  Julien also puts Campbell out when the B's pull their own goalie.

Hater

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Is it part of his maturation process?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Better than having Kelly out there. At least Seguin can hit the empty net.....

Sections
Shortcuts