Disappointed Canadian

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Re: Disappointed Canadian

The Canadians were outplayed but still managed to win - remarkably similar to the late '70s! Glad to get the bronze!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Disappointed Canadian:
    [QUOTE]Halftime and the US has another Ref on their bench! No call on a obvious US hand ball penalty on #17, right in front of the German Ref tells me the fix is in. Oh well, just another Tainted piece of metal. Way to go USA The Refs are only human (they want to get rich too) In NBC/FIFA/Bettman We Trust JT
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Saw it.  Might be the only time in the history of this board where I will reply to you...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Disappointed Canadian : I would say the intentional stomp on the face of an american player wich should have resulted in a red card evens out the calls. The US ladies won the gold clearly the best team in the tourny. Congrats to the canadian women on bronze but they lucked out vs france outshot 15-4 I think? One thing I enjoy about the olympics is I watch many sports I could care les about but enjoy the pure competetion and knowing the athletes put years of hard work for 2 weeks I enjoy it alot. I was watching the round robin round of womens achery of all things and when the usa lady got a 10 on her last shot to make the next round I did a ray bourque fist pump then said to my self what the H_ll man its just archery hahaha but when you see your countrys flag on something at least I can't help but cheer for it reguardless of the sport.
    Posted by bosbruins2011cup[/QUOTE]

I honest;y dont care...but the US beat Canada on two brutal calls late in a game.  A game they trailed and were out played in.  Everyone was talking about that.  Not just you and I. 
    Then they beat a Japan team that dominated...and were not given a penalty shot on a similar play they got against Canada. 
    US won gold and has a * beside it but definitely won.  I'm glad they beat Japan.  Today Canada and the US were both very lucky.  But the US definitely werent the better team,  Just had the better result. 
    Can't wait for the Olympics to end. Getting boring

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

In response to "Re: Disappointed Canadian": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Disappointed Canadian : I honest;y dont care...but the US beat Canada on two brutal calls late in a game.  A game they trailed and were out played in.  Everyone was talking about that.  Not just you and I.  Then they beat a Japan team that dominated...and were not given a penalty shot on a similar play they got against Canada.  US won gold and has a * beside it but definitely won.  I'm glad they beat Japan.  Today Canada and the US were both very lucky.  But the US definitely werent the better team,  Just had the better result.  Can't wait for the Olympics to end. Getting boring Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE] Ditto

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Disappointed Canadian : I honest;y dont care...but the US beat Canada on two brutal calls late in a game.  A game they trailed and were out played in.  Everyone was talking about that.  Not just you and I.  Then they beat a Japan team that dominated...and were not given a penalty shot on a similar play they got against Canada.  US won gold and has a * beside it but definitely won.  I'm glad they beat Japan.  Today Canada and the US were both very lucky.  But the US definitely werent the better team,  Just had the better result.  Can't wait for the Olympics to end. Getting boring
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Lol, clearly u do care. You sound like the Russians complaining about Bobby Clarke's slash. Your team lost get over it, move on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Disappointed Canadian : The way the red sox have been this summer I have watched a fair ammount of the olympics and now sadly happy to watch some preseason nfl. Really hope nhl starts on time but doubt it from what I have read so far. Also you canadians  are stuborn homers you keep bringing up the calls that didn't go your way but fail to mention one of the dirtiest plays you will see with the stomp to the face of USA player wich should have been a red card. Kinda reminds me of canuck fans crying about the bruins getting away with rough play after the nucks getting away with biting bergy's finger.

Rough play by who. The Bruins had more Canadians...yes Canadian hockey players are rough and tumble.  Its our game and the way it should be played.
    And why isnt this getting played over and over again.  I havent seen it once on any sports channel...I have seen the two botched calls go in favor of the US and the botched one today as well...
    NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Disappointed Canadian :  Lol, clearly u do care. You sound like the Russians complaining about Bobby Clarke's slash. Your team lost get over it, move on.
    Posted by stan17[/QUOTE]

Ive been cracking wise cracks throughout...I'm bored and get destructive when bored. My team?  I couldnt name one player...haha...oh and I never watch any type of soccer...Id rather watch lawn darts.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Disappointed Canadian : Missed my point entirely on the bruins canucks comparison. Also did you not take the 30 seconds to see the link I posted earlier in this thread? I present you video evidence and don't take the time to see it shame on you.

Ive moved on.  :0)