Disaster in Detroit after 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Disaster in Detroit after 2

Hope the B's can come back in the 3rd ...after being ahead 1-0 and 2-1 this one would a heartbraker if we would lose it ...Nice goal by Big Wheel ...lets hope they can come back stronger in the 3rd .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (If we can beat the Wings)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: Disaster in Detroit after 2

In Response to Disaster in Detroit after 2:
    Nice goal by Big Wheel
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Would be great to say "nice goal by Big Wheel", but they gave it to Seguin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Call a time out Julien be a coach you fool!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Keep 'em comin' Stanley...you crack me up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well its now 4-2 Wings ...Time to make a trade ...get an addition ...we have $4.5MM to spend ...

Stanely Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

After watching the games vs Detroit, the B's have a long way to go to be contender.

Time to sit Horton.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

A total disaster. Yes a long way to go to be ligit. Getting a new coach would be a good start!!!!!!!  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Did I see #11 on PP and on the ice with 1 min. left?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

TIME FOR PC to make a MOVE NOW .....RIGHT NOW ...or else Cam Neely shoud fire him .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Disaster in Detroit after 2:
    TIME FOR PC to make a MOVE NOW .....RIGHT NOW ...or else Cam Neely shoud fire him ..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Another good one Stanley...thanks for the laugh!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

np ....If ever Cam fires PC ...I'm the 1st contender for the job....believe me things will change ...with a week after I will get the job we will get an impact player ...maybe Spezza or Dustin Penner and maybe I would also try to get Miro back in the line up ...we need to score goasl on the PP ....

Cam please stay in touch ...my luggages are already packed , Boston here I comes ....3 Stanley Cups in a row thats my main objective ,,,,

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (With Stanley as GM)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Cam needs to fire CLOD period.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

After watching these last 2 games the Bs have to be very careful at the deadline not to morgage the future. They are simply not in Detroits class. The Bs Dmen are slow & have no answer for players like Datsuk, Zetterberg & Franzen.

My point is I don't believe they are a cup defence right now. Keep developing the young forwards (Seguin, Bergy, Krejci, Lucic & Marchand) & start to address the transition defence which has been an achillies heel here for thje past couple of years.

Against teams like Detroit you need skill on the backend & Dmen who can handle an agressive forecheck. Detroit totally outclassed the Bruins. I think Datsuk is the most complete player in the league. A joy to watch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Disaster in Detroit after 2:
    After watching these last 2 games the Bs have to be very careful at the deadline not to morgage the future. They are simply not in Detroits class. The Bs Dmen are slow & have no answer for players like Datsuk, Zetterberg & Franzen. My point is I don't believe they are a cup defence right now. Keep developing the young forwards (Seguin, Bergy, Krejci, Lucic & Marchand) & start to address the transition defence which has been an achillies heel here for thje past couple of years. Against teams like Detroit you need skill on the backend & Dmen who can handle an agressive forecheck. Detroit totally outclassed the Bruins. I think Datsuk is the most complete player in the league. A joy to watch.
    Posted by Newfiebullet

Good post, I agree with all of your points.  And their PP is dreadful, and you need a semblance of one to win the cup...

Sections
Shortcuts