DISTURBING video showing y SEGUIN may have been terminated!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

DISTURBING video showing y SEGUIN may have been terminated!

http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2013/12/23/video-ex-bruin-tyler-seguin-talks-trash-behind-cops-backs/

here he is partying at a questionable house with questionable bros to disrespecting law enforcement on film, likely drinking underage.. on and on.. this was in July. can just imagine many other incidents like this that chiarelli has in his possession.. all said, i stil would have leaned towards keeping the kid til age 23... if ur still a jabroni at that point, i start to cut bait!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: DISTURBING video showing y SEGUIN may have been terminated!

yawn. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2013/12/23/video-ex-bruin-tyler-seguin-talks-trash-behind-cops-backs/

here he is partying at a questionable house with questionable bros to disrespecting law enforcement on film, likely drinking underage.. on and on.. this was in July. can just imagine many other incidents like this that chiarelli has in his possession.. all said, i stil would have leaned towards keeping the kid til age 23... if ur still a jabroni at that point, i start to cut bait!

not disturbing at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Double yawn, indeed.

He seems like a pretty nce kid, just goofing around.

Is this WEEI trying to stay relevant in Boston sports?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Seguin is doing his talking on the ice. With yet another goal last night, that brings him to 19 on the season, more than any Bruin has. Time to just put this subject to bed. Tyler seems to be doing very well for himself now. Yes I wish he was still a Bruin and yes Dallas got the best player in the deal. I don't see any need to keep digging up dirt on him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

Zzzzzzzzzzz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

Seguin is doing his talking on the ice. With yet another goal last night, that brings him to 19 on the season, more than any Bruin has. Time to just put this subject to bed. Tyler seems to be doing very well for himself now. Yes I wish he was still a Bruin and yes Dallas got the best player in the deal. I don't see any need to keep digging up dirt on him.

I like the current lineup quite a bit. Dallas will almost definitely not make the playoffs and the Bruins almost definitely will.  Ill take a winning record, a good team and 2nd place in the conference over having one player that can score a lot of goals.

Edge the Bruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Ill take a winning record, a good team and 2nd place in the conference over having one player that can score a lot of goals.

You do know that they did all that with Seguin in the lineup last season also, right?

Even made it to the cup finals if I recall......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Ill take a winning record, a good team and 2nd place in the conference over having one player that can score a lot of goals.

You do know that they did all that with Seguin in the lineup last season also, right?

while that is true, I think this team is much better than last years. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Could be but that remains to be seen.

Just really sick of the classic vilification of a traded player. Like we have to somehow hate a guy just because he has moved on.

The guy was part of a team that went to the cup finals in 2 of the last 3 seasons, lead the team in points as a 20 year old, and was one of few to actually show up in the 2012 series against the Caps.

Can't we just celebrate his time here and move on?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

You do know that they did all that with Seguin in the lineup last season also, right?

I had no idea!

Stupid comment, obviously i am aware how well they did last year.  Anyone who has anything bad to say about the trade should look no further than the standings. If he was THAT crucial to the team, i would think the team as a whole would have been affected. They have not as made clear by their play this season, despite a lot a key injuries.

They are having an excellent season without him.  He was and is n great and exciting player to watch and I love watching him play still! I dont hate him or anything, but there is no reason to keep  posting every time the kid scores a goal.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Amen!

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Could be but that remains to be seen.

Just really sick of the classic vilification of a traded player. Like we have to somehow hate a guy just because he has moved on.

The guy was part of a team that went to the cup finals in 2 of the last 3 seasons, lead the team in points as a 20 year old, and was one of few to actually show up in the 2012 series against the Caps.

Where did i say anything bad about him? Im sick of people posting every time he scores a goal!

I like what he did here, but hes gone now. Ive moved on and other fans should too. No hate on this end.

•  
  • This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to neely66's comment:

Let's wait to see in the playoffs but any hockey person would be hard pressed to say that any team is better without seguin then with.  The team success right now is irrelevant to seguin departure. The injuries we had al though numerous are not that key especially when you factor in that it's giving time to guys  like spooner and more time to guys like soderberg . 

In the playoffs I look to a guy like soderberg not kelly to have an impact

I don't know about that, Reilly Smith seems to be contributing quite well to the B's success.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What happened in the playoffs ?

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

there is no reason to keep  posting every time the kid scores a goal.

Nor is there any reason to keep starting and commenting on threads created to show how "bad" Seguin was when he was a Bruin.

Yet here we are.....

there is no reason to keep  posting every time the kid scores a goal.

Nor is there any reason to keep starting and commenting on threads created to show how "bad" Seguin was when he was a Bruin.

Yet here we are.....

Hey, 1) I didnt start the thread, take that up with the OP. 2) this is the first of this kind of thread ive seen in quite sometime (ever?), yet marco had started about 5 seperate threads about seguin since the season started. Dont look to me with blame,all i i did was respond to yet another post about yet another game where he scored a goal. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I agree with jmwalters.  He's certainly been villified, and that's BS.  Seguin is having a great year, simple as that.  Expecting him to carry Dallas to the promised land at this point is absurd, and further illustrates the pointless hostility.  That same logic would apply to Gretzky after 40 games with the Kings too.  

Why is pointing out that the Bruins have a good team and saying the Stars probably wont make the playoffs a statement of hostility towards Seguin (hint:its not) rather than simply a statement to show how much I like the team with the lineup as is? (spoiler alert IT IS)

Point out anything bad i said about Seguin in this thread or anything that could be interpreted as remotely hostile.  I made a statement about the team.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to neely66's comment:

Like danycater said this might turn out to be one of the worse trades in history

How ? Unless your boy can single handily win a cup for Dallas . We get it , your butt hurt , about Kessel and Seguin being shipped out of Boston . Last time I checked, hockey is a TEAM game . and the Bruin's are very much a "team" . They win because they play as a "team". Have you noticed that the Bruin's haven't missed a beat since trading those Two players ....Why is that ???? . 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Dallas had no illusions of making segs a two way player. Its working out. For tyler's stats, not wins. Still waiting for him to do an injury rehab for the austin team. As a town Dallas offers me nothing.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

1) He wasnt disrespectful to law enforcement. Who cares what he said after they left? I'm 5-0 and how many kids/adults say that when I leave. You should hear what we say when we leave.

2) We all knew he would produce on a top line. He's an unreal talent.

3) People who say it could be one of the worst trades. Plenty said that after the Thornton trade. We'll see.

• Sections
    Shortcuts