DK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

DK

As of this morning, Krejci is 8th in the league in assists.  Factoring injuries, he could easily be in the top-5.  Anyone that still thinks he isn't a high-end talent and first-line material, is mistaken.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: DK

and if Julien wasn't a moron and broken up the lucic-krejci-horton line to accomodate Savard. I don't criticize CJ for much, but add 5 goals to Lucic's totals, and probably 8-10 assists to krejci's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

He would be even more valuable if he had a good scoring touch which he does not. He is an assists machine which is good. Once he starts putting the puck in the net more frequently his stock will go up...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: DK:
    He would be even more valuable if he had a good scoring touch which he does not. He is an assists machine which is good. Once he starts putting the puck in the net more frequently his stock will go up...
    Posted by jmwalters

hes shown the ability to score 20 in a season, it just didn't happen this year, he went through a really slow goal scoring stretch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Breaking up that line was a bad move, but I understand why they did it.  Trying to get Savard up to speed.  If it had worked, it would have been nice.  But that top line now is awesome.  I think Krejci would score more if he played with another playmaker, but playing with shooters he tends to pass more.  He has a good touch, but doesn't use it enough.  Not a lot of meat on his shot though.  If he had that, he would be among the truly elite.

Sections
Shortcuts