DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Exactly.

But your title thread should have been DKKKKKKKK and TTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Thomas was great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

B's got lucky tonight, but then again it's sometimes better to be lucky than good.  TT was awesome, DK is making the Fliars worst nightmares come true, and we don't need no stinkin' powerplay!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Sort of anti-climactic really with what transpired  during the play.. amazed the ref behind the net did not see it..  Looks like Lucic was the only one who saw it and raised his arms... Just goes to prove there is a Hockey God!! and Krejci is finally contributing which is great to see..  Bruins need this guy to perform..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

If we lose that game I still say that was just an excellent playoff game.  Man that was exciting back and forth.

TT was a monster tonight.  Tired bunch on the back end. 

Very fortunate.  But I dont care

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Sweet revenge for DK, sweet revenge......

2 more to go.

And Thomas........well, he was just spectacular tonight. #1 star yet again.

Man, I'm loving what I see. Now if we could only get a goal for Mr. Lucic, it would make everything just perfect......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:
    [QUOTE]B's got lucky tonight, but then again it's sometimes better to be lucky than good.  TT was awesome, DK is making the Fliars worst nightmares come true, and we don't need no stinkin' powerplay!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Why is it lucky?  They played great and they won.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I thought they gave up way too many odd man rushes and TT bailed them out.  Not complaining, it was a thoroughly entertaining game.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Heck of a game by TT so happy we won! Nice to see timmy take his game to another level!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i don't see how it was lucky. people can go on and on with how the flyers outplayed the Bs but Thomas stole one. Guess what? thomas is part of this team. he outplayed his counterpart. it wasn't luck, we have the better goalie on our side

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I thought they gave up way too many odd man rushes and TT bailed them out.  Not complaining, it was a thoroughly entertaining game.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

They got lucky because they guy who is supposed to stop the puck stopped the puck?

No.

They won as a team.  The skaters scored goals and the goalie stopped pucks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Yeah, if your top scorer pots a trick, that's not luck.  When you have the game's best goalie and he stops 52, that's not luck either.  That's your star delivering.  And I love seeing my boy DK deliver again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Great for him. He was getting pounded out there tonight.  I saw some slow skating after one of those hits, I was hoping the physical play wasn't getting to him.  For him to get rewarded for taking that beating is awesome. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

He was a target all night and still found ways to deliver opportunities and the OTGWG.

Berg line has also been a monster as has 3rd line, giving Lavi fits, he doesn't know when to throw out Richards who was a solid-2 tonight as was Briere both on with Versteeg on GWG.

Berg second in points11, assists9 and +/-7, March 6th in points 9 and 1st in +/-8, gotta like this.

Woooooooooooooo!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]He was a target all night and still found ways to deliver opportunities and the OTGWG. Berg line has also been a monster as has 3rd line, giving Lavi fits, he doesn't know when to throw out Richards who was a solid-2 tonight as was Briere both on with Versteeg on GWG. Berg second in points11, assists9 and +/-7, March 6th in points 9 and 1st in +/-8, gotta like this. Woooooooooooooo!!!
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Depth wins cups.  I just wish we could put the fourth out there a little more.  Campbell is putting in some good minutes filling in on the other lines when needed, but that's about all I'm seeing from that trio. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK : They got lucky because they guy who is supposed to stop the puck stopped the puck? No. They won as a team.  The skaters scored goals and the goalie stopped pucks.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Let's just say I'll take the win but would rather see the Bruins skaters raise their level of play to that of their goalie.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Many of the Bruins were at the top of their game, which helped, but, as easily noted Timmy led the charge. Claude did shorten the bench, and when he needed to put out Thornton and Paille out, because the others were bushed, Philly kept the pressure on, and only Timmy saved the moment. A fourth line is needed,but not Thorny, who tries, but cannot handle the puck or the opposing players. Paille, as good as he is on the PK, also seems to get rattled easily. The other dud was Ryder, who regressed to his seasonal float and coughed up the puck much too often. Love to see Caron on the 4th line, and [ with trembling heart] Seguin to replace Ryder. I'm sure they would be nervous, but their skills could help contribute, particularly skating, and Caron's size.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

The Bruins will have to button in down a bit at home...they can't keep giving Philly so many golden chances.

Anyone else surprised at just how much the Bruins D is pinching in? It's great to watch but man, how many odd-man rushes are they going to give up?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like Lucic was the only one who saw it and raised his arms....Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

that's because he was the only one standing around watching the game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Many of the Bruins were at the top of their game, which helped, but, as easily noted Timmy led the charge. Claude did shorten the bench, and when he needed to put out Thornton and Paille out, because the others were bushed, Philly kept the pressure on, and only Timmy saved the moment. A fourth line is needed,but not Thorny, who tries, but cannot handle the puck or the opposing players. Paille, as good as he is on the PK, also seems to get rattled easily. The other dud was Ryder, who regressed to his seasonal float and coughed up the puck much too often. Love to see Caron on the 4th line, and [ with trembling heart] Seguin to replace Ryder. I'm sure they would be nervous, but their skills could help contribute, particularly skating, and Caron's size.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Next year bogie, next year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

agreed altus123, looch is a concern for me. he does not seem emotionally involved. i've tended to key on him while he's on the ice, hoping to see him have that big shift, that will turn things around for him. well, he was pushed off most every puck last night. had little physical presence, and not much energy. i'm starting to wonder if there is another issue(sickness/injury), or he's hesitant to play physical, for fear or penalty or ejection. he does not look right, that much is for sure. sorry to bring anything negative on such a good day, but i miss me some looch.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

DK was just okay against Montreal but man he plays great against the Flyers just like he did last year until he was hurt in game 3.  Hopefully this year he stays healthy and the B's finish the job.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Can TT get a round of applause for that brilliant game he played....Never once have I bashed him....Always a competitor, always will be. He bails the team out all the time by just doing his job, but you need that in the playoffs. Your goalie has to be your best player night in and night out to win games and to win the stanley cup. Keep it up TT.