Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher

There are some people who just repeatedly post stupid , cheerleading dumb com ments over and over and over.

Presumably some of them suffered traumatic neurological injuries playing goaltender without a mask or some other reason. So don't be judgmental, simply ignore.

They say idiotic things like the Bruins should have not have waisted $3.5 Million on a 30 Goal scorer....stupid things like that...or the Bruins did just fine at the Trade Deadline..you know the clowns

Please do not respond to these people.

You are only feeding the Blind Pumpers. It only encourages them. They also brand anyone who disagrees with their 3rd grade analysis--as "trolls". Its an Idiots Guide to Political Correctness, actually. Most of these fruitcakes dropped out of their North Shore High Schools as Freshman or Sophomores.

Also do not kill threads that include posts from Blind Pumpers, just threads that are started by them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher

Its called frustration and its a human reaction, not blindness because we cant blame ourselves that we have no control over, but blame where (whether right or wrong ) where it lays.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher:
    There are some people who just repeatedly post stupid , cheerleading dumb com ments over and over and over. Presumably some of them suffered traumatic neurological injuries playing goaltender without a mask or some other reason. So don't be judgmental, simply ignore. They say idiotic things like the Bruins should have not have waisted $3.5 Million on a 30 Goal scorer....stupid things like that...or the Bruins did just fine at the Trade Deadline..you know the clowns Please do not respond to these people. You are only feeding the Blind Pumpers. It only encourages them. They also brand anyone who disagrees with their 3rd grade analysis--as "trolls". Its an Idiots Guide to Political Correctness, actually. Most of these fruitcakes dropped out of their North Shore High Schools as Freshman or Sophomores. Also do not kill threads that include posts from Blind Pumpers, just threads that are started by them.
    Posted by dogwhacker

If you wrote even one fact based hockey post then you might be taken seriously. It hasn't happenned so you won't be. Why don't you write another post exploring what happens when you replace numbers with letters........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Funny, now Jack Edwards is routinely using my material during the games.

Using the number I initiated-- "the entire season ex the November/December run".  Yup, the wholke season before and aftera  fluke run tells you a lot. This the worst team in  the NHL, along with Columbus, in October, January, February, March. And that ain't an arbitrary time period.  Its 2-3rds the  season!!!

You guys, you know the folks with monikors about loving weasels--the Harvard crowd--you all ripped me for a meaningless, dumb stat.

And that everything was all hunky dory.

I was right..you were wrong.

Now the people infatuated with weasels are all b--tching about the peole whose  analysis is proven byb the facts to be spot on.

Sio I hope Jack Edwards continues to read my posts and incoporate my contributions into his broadcast.

Go ahead, weasel loving pumpers, let it fly!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher:
    Funny, now Jack Edwards is routinely using my material during the games. Using the number I initiated-- "the entire season ex the November/December run".  Yup, the wholke season before and aftera  fluke run tells you a lot. This the worst team in  the NHL, along with Columbus, in October, January, February, March. And that ain't an arbitrary time period.  Its 2-3rds the  season!!! You guys, you know the folks with monikors about loving weasels--the Harvard crowd--you all ripped me for a meaningless, dumb stat. And that everything was all hunky dory. I was right..you were wrong. Now the people infatuated with weasels are all b--tching about the peole whose  analysis is proven byb the facts to be spot on. Sio I hope Jack Edwards continues to read my posts and incoporate my contributions into his broadcast. Go ahead, weasel loving pumpers, let it fly!!
    Posted by dogwhacker

I'd personally wait until I was actually right about something before attempting to gloat but that's just me. The Bruins haven't lost anything of value yet. They're still the Cup champs until someone eliminates them. Feel free to come back and remind me of my comments if that happens to occur. Until then, you're just a sideshow when no one else is posting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Posts from dogwhacker are hidden.

And another down and another one down, another one bites the dust!

Ok lame Queen reference but hey I'm gonna get you to!

Ok. I'm done. Seriously.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Anyone using the moniker "dogwhacker" kind of lets me know where his thinking may be based. I'm not expecting much uplifting, intelligent, or educational comment from someone willing to identify himself as "dogwhacker" no matter how right he thinks he is. And now hitting the ignore "dogwhacker" button.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In Response to Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher:
    There are some people who just repeatedly post stupid , cheerleading dumb com ments over and over and over. Presumably some of them suffered traumatic neurological injuries playing goaltender without a mask or some other reason. So don't be judgmental, simply ignore. They say idiotic things like the Bruins should have not have waisted $3.5 Million on a 30 Goal scorer....stupid things like that...or the Bruins did just fine at the Trade Deadline..you know the clowns Please do not respond to these people. You are only feeding the Blind Pumpers. It only encourages them. They also brand anyone who disagrees with their 3rd grade analysis--as "trolls". Its an Idiots Guide to Political Correctness, actually. Most of these fruitcakes dropped out of their North Shore High Schools as Freshman or Sophomores. Also do not kill threads that include posts from Blind Pumpers, just threads that are started by them.
    Posted by dogwhacker

Huh?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In response to "Re: Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher":
    In Response to Re: Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher : I'd personally wait until I was actually right about something before attempting to gloat but that's just me. The Bruins haven't lost anything of value yet. They're still the Cup champs until someone eliminates them. Feel free to come back and remind me of my comments if that happens to occur. Until then, you're just a sideshow when no one else is posting. Posted by dezaruchi
    Kings are cup champs, and did I miss something or were we not knocked out in the first round vs the seventh seed a few months back? Lost nothing of value? The vezina and conn s winner from our cup season is in a bunker, not to mention the 3rd line 30 goal scorer in Dallas now (love him or hate him, most ppl deal in facts here, fact is, nobody on this roster has scored 30 more times than Ryder). While I'm not in the camp that thinks we are a one and done team, or that pc is mike oc, I'm also not blind to the facts above...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to "Re: Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher": Kings are cup champs, and did I miss something or were we not knocked out in the first round vs the seventh seed a few months back? Lost nothing of value? The vezina and conn s winner from our cup season is in a bunker, not to mention the 3rd line 30 goal scorer in Dallas now (love him or hate him, most ppl deal in facts here, fact is, nobody on this roster has scored 30 more times than Ryder). While I'm not in the camp that thinks we are a one and done team, or that pc is mike oc, I'm also not blind to the facts above...
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan

The post you refer to was made on March 16/2012.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Do Not Feed The Blind Pumpers...Refresher : The post you refer to was made on March 16/2012.
    Posted by 50belowzero

I guessed he missed something.

Sections
Shortcuts