DO WE NEED ANOTHER BERGY & KREJCI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

DO WE NEED ANOTHER BERGY & KREJCI

These guys have been broken by the master jockey Claude.They are 2 great 2 way players who cant put the puck in the ocean.Remember me the guy with the Kessel crush,well folks its not just about Kessel with me its about putting pucks in the net and up and down fast hockey.Thats not what Claude is about and not what the Bs are about.This kid Seguin is never going to gain confidence with Claude breathing down his neck.As I said in the summer,the Bruins have an Identity crisis going on.The brass wants Claude and they want a 1st round pick to score goals.OIL AND WATER just like the old Kessel days.YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS CAM,SHOW SOME BALLLS LIKE YOU DID ON THE ICE AND TURN THE SHIP AROUND.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: DO WE NEED ANOTHER BERGY & KREJCI

I actually sort of agree. I started another thread about how Neely appeared pretty much annoyed by coaching decisions/strategy in an interview this morning. He is noticing just as many fans have noticed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Now is the time to make the move Cam,you have a hot goalie with TT. 6-4 wins are pretty good in my book.I think with a new start you could see some of your Talent let loose,and TT will hold the GA down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

In Response to Re: DO WE NEED ANOTHER BERGY & KREJCI:
                             Now is the time to make the move Cam,you have a hot goalie with TT. 6-4 wins are pretty good in my book.I think with a new start you could see some of your Talent let loose,and TT will hold the GA down.
    Posted by hockey-101

I agree with all of the above. Enough with this defence sh%%#*t. Let the guys loose and lets score some goals. CJ is putting everybody's skills in a mould whether they fit or not. His mould. Fans don't like it. Players don't like it.  We want to see every player in the team develop to their full potential. But with JC all they can do is protect his butt in defense. It does not matter that they can't get out of their own zone and get bottled in, no! it does not matter that we are losing games 2-1 and 3-2 no! What it matters is that his ego is in control. BS, Julien  innovate or perish. Shape up or shape out. Wake up  Chiarelli,Neely. There must be a reason why players look and act so  disinterested. Cam you need to intervene before it's too late.

Sections
Shortcuts