Do We Really Believe?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Do We Really Believe?

Now before everyone jumps on this as a troll type post, I am not commenting here as a wholly knee jerk reaction to tonight's game, but how I have felt about this team since the beginning of the year.  I hope that guys like NAS, Bookboy, SanDog, BadHab and others can respect my viewpoint as I think, although I am an infrequent poster and I can be sarcastic as the next one, I do put up some legitimate points.  But here:

I really want to believe in this team to win a Cup, they have the talent to do it, presumably the system and the front office, but there is something that keeps me from TRULY believing.

I wonder who really gets angry in that locker room about a loss like this AND who will say something.  Do you think that Ryder, Seidenberg, Chara, Wheeler, Lucic, Horton, Krejci, Ference, Stuart, McQuaid, Seguin (unfairly as a rookie), Campbell, Thornton, Boychuk, and even Bergeron are going to get pissed enough to get guys themselves to put up or shut up?

I don't.  The only guys I can even guess would get it someone's face are Savard  and Recchi, Marchand is a  stuff starter on the ice but maybe not in the locker room.  Thomas is a wicked competitor and he shows it so I think that can translate well to getting in someone's face, but he is also a goalie.

It just seems that there is something that never quite connects with this team, and it is utterly frustrating. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Re: Do We Really Believe?

This is a tough one to answer because we're not in the room.

Pretty safe bet: every guy in a black and gold jersey is bothered by this outcome.  However, if you think guys or coaches are screaming at each other after a tough loss you are mistaken.  The season is too long for meltdowns after each loss.  These guys are pros and need to move on to their next challenge. 

Finger pointing will not help them get better-they need to take accountability, adjust, and move on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

To the point of this thread:  Yeah I believe, I'd say about 15% to win the Cup

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

I simply want to see a full 60 minute effort out of the Bruins. That's a start...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

HMMM! So Eric? If you're a customer looking for a particular product? You'd be willing to spend your money on a product where the workers are lack for 3/4 of the year? The product being produced is only important for one particular part of the calander? This is a hockey team that we all in some way pay our money to support it! The least they can do is give it their all NO MATTER what part of the season it is! This is more than just play-offs. I know it's not possible to win all 82 games. Some nights will be better than others. It's the better we're not seeing enough of that's the issue.

Sections
Shortcuts